Poll: do you

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Unique rewards I'm okay with being gone with.

Regular items that were once available, but are no more, should definitely be put back into the game and the ability to (re-?)earn them in some way.

tbh, most of you posting need to take your thumbs out of your arses

So what if people want some items that were common a few years ago but removed now? Just because they were to young / didn't know about the game / didn't have interest at the time they should be penalised? While the rest of us can run around in these items going "ahaha, we're veterans, we have it you don't! You should of played sooner / got it when you had the chance!!". This type of attitude is the cancer which has helped destroy the wow community

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    How can Blizzard be so stupid?

Obviously the game is failing because of <insert name> being <changed or removed>. If they brought back <insert name> the game will no longer be dying. They are hiding their subscription numbers because <insert name> have made the numbers go below <insert random number>. You have to listen to me as well because I am obviously 100% correct and this is not purely an opinion piece. I will also mention <previous expansion or vanilla> is better than <current live edition>. If we went back to <previously mentioned expansion name> the game will be alive again, people will be doing <insert random activity>. How can this be a bad thing?! I will also write the occasional letter in CAPITAL LETTERS and use words that require a higher education level to use but, I do not know how to use them. And guys, this is not troll. I am super for realz. Oh and added a topic with the only option beings I am correct or you are an idiot.

How every new topic is looking lately.
    Thanks! you made my day! hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    tbh, most of you posting need to take your thumbs out of your arses

So what if people want some items that were common a few years ago but removed now? Just because they were to young / didn't know about the game / didn't have interest at the time they should be penalised? While the rest of us can run around in these items going "ahaha, we're veterans, we have it you don't! You should of played sooner / got it when you had the chance!!". This type of attitude is the cancer which has helped destroy the wow community
    It's the opposite, people like you who feel that every single person is entitled to own every item in the game simply for paying the monthy fee is what makes the community shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I just wish I could still get the Defias leather set. It's the perfect transmog for rogues, especially in Legion when you can hide shoulders.
    No freaking way.... I just found out about it. It was my first set ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    No. Old items should stay gone. Guess you should have gotten then when they were relevant.
    LOL. Using "when they were relevant" to describe a low level blue item.

There's no reason not to make everything available again. Someone mentioned the Defias get set. I remember having that and the Scarlet set on various characters but they were vendored probably during TBC or Wrath because nobody had the space to store piles of useless gear for RP reasons. jackofwind's ego isn't important enough to keep this stuff away.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    It's the opposite, people like you who feel that every single person is entitled to own every item in the game simply for paying the monthy fee is what makes the community shit.
    Nobody is saying they feel entitled to every single item in the game. You can keep your shiny CM sets. You're the one who needs to pull the stick out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    Ive never done that either, but im still sitting at 1.4M gold?! have you tried garrisson ?
    So one whole 2 year expansion later, you're sitting on enough gold to maybe buy 2 pieces of equipment, if you're lucky. Maybe not even 1 when the cap is lifted. You're not the sharpest knife.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    As one of only a handful left with Necro-Knight's Garb (and many other unobtainables) - absolutely not. Let us have our trophies; go get new stuff and bugger off.
    Another LOL. Such a trophy from a 5m dungeon that I and countless others probably vendored the gear more times than we can count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Mmm no. This mindset has been around for a long time. The mindset of "oh give me everything i want all of it" is what's killing the game. You think everything should be available for everyone? Go play a less hardcore skill based reward game. Want mythic rewards? Do mythic. Want challenge mode rewards? Do them. There's nothing stopping you.

You weren't around for the entire year+ that the Challenge mode sets were available? That's your problem. You had an entire year+ to sub and grab them, you could've even bought them if you wanted to. No excuse for not getting them.

Same thing with Corrupted Ashbringer. I wasn't around then and I never had the chance to get it. Does that mean I should be able to get it now? Hell no.
    Assuming you're a prophet, because you had less when they announced their plan to make them seasonal (2 months before WoD's release). Players only had enough information to guess they were here to stay, since they used scaling tech.

They're similar to PvP seasons, but this was not known a year before the end of the expansion.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2016-05-26 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    I manage just fine in game. But thanks for the concern sweetheart.
    Sure sure good luck maybe one day you'll even get that first cm dungeon done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Assuming you're a prophet, because you had less when they announced their plan to make them seasonal (2 months before WoD's release). Players only had enough information to guess they were here to stay, since they used scaling tech.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9739283954 must be a couple prophets around I suppose.

Would love to have the T3 Paladin gear from original nax. I swear it's the only set in the game that is a good match for my Tabard of the Lightbringer.

Absolutely not. Having removed items somewhat makes your character/account more unique.

Deleted
    I'm glad we're getting this feature (yay bag space), but I think they've opened a can of worms with it at the same time. You just need to accept that you're not going to obtain everything then you won't be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    I'm glad we're getting this feature (yay bag space), but I think they've opened a can of worms with it at the same time. You just need to accept that you're not going to obtain everything then you won't be disappointed.
    We don't want everything, just the cool looking gear that was removed from old content like Deadmines, Scholomance, and class quests.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    let me slightly restate something,

There is no harm in letting items, such as the one the op linked being reintroduced if people didn't get it as a drop, weather its from a special limited event each year, or random drop chance from the current instance. Same with past quests people didn't do, zero harm in them being able to receive past items from normal leveling zones.

Hell, me, you and everyone pre cata will be getting a fuck ton of quest gear we never physically had in our bags with the new system coming in iirc. But I doubt you'll complain about that,

Some items still should be restricted, lets say CM gear & weps or the black scarab

But not once did I say every item ingame, and no its not the opposite, people with general shit attitude is what has killed the community,

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post

They're similar to PvP seasons, but this was not known a year before the end of the expansion.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9739283954 I guess we're all just prophets then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cows For Life View Post
    LOL. Using "when they were relevant" to describe a low level blue item.

There's no reason not to make everything available again. Someone mentioned the Defias get set. I remember having that and the Scarlet set on various characters but they were vendored probably during TBC or Wrath because nobody had the space to store piles of useless gear for RP reasons. jackofwind's ego isn't important enough to keep this stuff away.
    You sound salty, could it be because you didn't keep items? How sad for you, maybe you ought to have stored the things you cared about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Would love to have the T3 Paladin gear from original nax. I swear it's the only set in the game that is a good match for my Tabard of the Lightbringer.
    Buy it from the BMAH like everyone else these days. It's available.

Hell, put all the things people are whining about on the BMAH for Legion, none of these plebs will be able to afford them anyways. Especially with the new 10m gold cap.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9739283954 I guess we're all just prophets then?
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9739283954 must be a couple prophets around I suppose.
    As I said before, there wasn't information to know at the start of MoP or before the announcement.

Whether or not they missed it after the announcement is their problem. But you can't honestly expect people to have this mindset at the start without any information from Blizzard.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2016-05-26 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Buy it from the BMAH like everyone else these days. It's available.

Hell, put all the things people are whining about on the BMAH for Legion, none of these plebs will be able to afford them anyways. Especially with the new 10m gold cap.
    While that's an option, I'd rather see it introduced, in the game, via a reward or achievement, of a similar difficulty as these were earn-able back when they were current content.

BMAH, for this sort of things, screams more of a cop-out solution to this situation than actually going through the effort of actually finding an engaging way of re-introducing them in-game.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just got my Benediction back, after 3 attempts over 8 years, so... NO! STAY AWAY FROM MY SHINIES!

Kidding, though I think some items should remain removed, while others make a resurgence. I also think they should figure out a way to drop unused colors and models (all of that jazz) into the game! Imagine the transmog & reward potential.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.