10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    What I don't get is how Sexy Jesus doesn't see it. Or how he doesn't know about Needle. I should hope he's just playing along.
    I believe "sexy Jesus" knows she will never be a faceless man. I believe Ned Stark paid Serio gold to train his daughter in Kings Landing as hand of the King, and He/SexyJesus/Jaquen what ever the heck his name is, will make sure she is trained 100%. The faceless men are known for doing what they are paid to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    I believe "sexy Jesus" knows she will never be a faceless man. I believe Ned Stark paid Serio gold to train his daughter in Kings Landing as hand of the King, and He/SexyJesus/Jaquen what ever the heck his name is, will make sure she is trained 100%. The faceless men are known for doing what they are paid to do.
    Unless it is revealed otherwise, Syrio Forel was not a Faceless One, but a water dancer, the First Sword of Braavos. Nevertheless, I agree that it looks like he knows that Arya will never truely be "no one." I wonder what will happen if Arya decides to leave the House of Black and White. All hints points towards her face being added to the Halls of Faces, but who knows? The Faceless Ones may have other plans for her?
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Are we sure Hodor is dead? I mean they didn´t actually show him dying... and I am sure I saw him glance to his left as if he was seeing someone there

/mockingStannisfans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Obviously she's talking about anal sex. it can hurt for some time.
    She said to Little Finger that she got cut, so I'm guessing female genital mutilation perhaps n 'normal' sex hurts after that for some time perhaps, he doesn't allow her time to heal.

Strange show, they won't tell exactly what he does, but some boy waving his dick around in front of the camera n complaining about warts is perfectly fine..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Are we sure Hodor is dead? I mean they didn´t actually show him dying...
    He will return as zombie-Hodor

"brains!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Strange show, they won't tell exactly what he does, but some boy waving his dick around in front of the camera n complaining about warts is perfectly fine..
    Why tell us what happened, when they can leave it up to the twisted freakin imagination of the audience and let everyone imagine their own personal worst occurrences?

There's something to be said for leaving as much horrible shit to the imagination as possible.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Why tell us what happened, when they can leave it up to the twisted freakin imagination of the audience and let everyone imagine their own personal worst occurrences?
    Because Stannis is still alive.

See what happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Sengiratolom View Post
    would make sense, preferably with danys fireproof ability and jons diplomatic skills
    You mean the same skills that got him murdered by his sworn brothers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Interesting article I found about the characters names: http://www.popsugar.com/entertainmen...nings-41442660
    Meh. If you look for it, you'll find it. Every name will mean something in some language, and then there's just the art of interpreting things and try to not make it sound far-fetched. But, to make Catelyn relevant to torture, or Lyanna a martyr, you really need to stretch your mind quite a bit.

There might be one or two that has a meaning, like Bran and Raven, but most of these are definitely just names without any hidden meaning.

- - - Updated - - -

Or Sansa is revealed to be pregnant this season, since she did say to Littlefinger that "I can still feel it. I don’t mean ‘in my tender heart, it still pains me so.’ I can still feel what he did, in my body, standing here, right now.”

Dun. Dun. Dun.
    She says an actual "it" in her body right now, referring to something physical and not mental.
    From what I understand, women knows they are pregnant by stuff like nausea, fatigue, vomitting and tender breasts (which she has shown 0 symptoms of btw), not by actually feeling the fetus or something like that.

More likely, she got raped so severely that the impression lasted for quite a while.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Unless it is revealed otherwise, Syrio Forel was not a Faceless One, but a water dancer, the First Sword of Braavos. Nevertheless, I agree that it looks like he knows that Arya will never truely be "no one." I wonder what will happen if Arya decides to leave the House of Black and White. All hints points towards her face being added to the Halls of Faces, but who knows? The Faceless Ones may have other plans for her?
    Her face, but not her consciousness. My money is on her warging her wolf in death.

Her wolf is pretty damn far though.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    What if it's neither Dany, nor Jon that are "The Prince that was promised". What if it's their son?

Fire and Ice, two Red Priest's that say it's both of them, and all the other bread crumbs that suggests it could be both. What if it's all pointing to them having a child together instead?
    No. Jon is fire and ice. He is Rhaegar and Lyanna's swansong. Sure J&D could have a child, but that particular line of reasoning isn't why.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Her wolf is pretty damn far though.
    Doesn't stop her from warging it in her sleep almost every night, though.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think anything is a definite yes or no in GoT unless it's been shown/explained. Nothing is set in stone and the show really aims to be subtle. Ultimately, you're making a guess, just like me, since Jon hasn't been shown to be "The Prince that was promised", only guessed to be by a Red Priest. His true lineage also hasn't been shown... Yet.
    It's a pretty tenuous thread to say that because Jon might not be the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna that he isn't both ice and fire, given the amount of evidence that he is just that. Thus you've created a false equivalence. The "guess" that he is their son is miles better than any other guess. Everything else follows from that.

To be clear, I'm not saying that Jon and Dany won't have a kid, or that their approach/personalities might as well be ice and fire for all that they're different. I just don't think that calling Jon and Dany "ice and fire" fits. Jon is the symmetry in-and-of himself. To pair him actually breaks said symmetry - "The song of ice and fire and fire" so-to-speak. :P

As for the Prince that was promised, I think it's easily possible that they both fulfill it. It still doesn't really make them "ice and fire". It makes them the Prince(es)(esses) that were promised.

I'd also disagree on the subtlety. The show tends to cut in rather broad strokes comparatively.

Edit: Also, I don't really think that the song is actually meant to be so incarnate. Sure I think Jon is the meeting of both, but I think the title of the series is genuinely meant to reflect the larger stories at play, and thus really doesn't work as evidence that Jon and Dany end up together.
    Last edited by Sooba; 2016-05-26 at 12:01 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Dany and Jon are too predictable at this point. Also, I don't aim to discredit all the points/hints that have been shown. I was only taking those same breadcrumbs and thinking it could point to something else. Something that still includes the two characters and the already there foreshadowing, but is something less thought of, but still a possibility, since these characters seem to be intertwined.
    Mm. And I think you're into something. I've just seen too many bad fan art posters of Jon and Dany together with fire and ice at their backs, respectively. People don't seem to realize that Jon already is both.

That foreshadowing that you allude to seems to be tragic in nature as well. I have a feeling one or both die.

the show really aims to be subtle
    Yes, bad poosay is very subtle.

The show is only subtle because it copies the books.

The book is a thousand times more complex and filled with gruelling questions.

One thought of mine was that Jon might marry Dany (incest was common amoungst Targ's, anyway), and either accidentally or on purpose (with Dany's consent), would kill her, and she would be the sacrifice needed for Lightbringer, similar to what Azor Ahai did with his wife -
    This my prediction as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    One thought of mine was that Jon might marry Dany (incest was common amoungst Targ's, anyway),
    What does Jon and Dany together have to do with incest? o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    What does Jon and Dany together have to do with incest? o_O
    Aunt and Nephew if R+L=J is correct.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Aunt and Nephew if R+L=J is correct.
    Wat?
    R+L=J?!
    J = Jon?
    Who are R and L?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Wat?
    R+L=J?!
    J = Jon?
    Who are R and L?
    I'm not entirely sure if you are serious right now... It's only the most popular theory and has been discussed countless times in this thread alone.

The theory is that Ned Stark is not Jon's father and Lyanna is his mother. Rhaegar is the father. Some think Rhaegar kidnapped and raped her but I personally think it was consensual.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I'm not entirely sure if you are serious right now... It's only the most popular theory and has been discussed countless times in this thread alone.

The theory is that Ned Stark is not Jon's father and Lyanna is his mother. Rhaegar is the father. Some think Rhaegar kidnapped and raped her but I personally think it was consensual.
    I am serious, I haven't been following fan theories....like at all. Not that I have been following this thread either.