Page 39 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post
    As far as LFR, I think they might have a reason to give into turning the restriction off.

You can easily hearth out/teleport out for a minute, be in ZZZ territory, change and re-enter the raid.
    Indeed though that will get the people that play other forms of content pissed as they are not able to respec but people in LFR are.
    The silly system adds nothing so it should just get scrapped.

But on topic: If LFR gets better gear then they really need to up the challenge, as you said. MoP got it right or at least better.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Yet that's where you are wrong. People are forced into raiding to do the legendary questline.

Thanks try again.
    Nothing is forced because nothing is required. This is a video game the only people who make things a requirement is you. Not LFR,Not Blizzard its you.

People like you are like Drug addicts who say they need that fix. No you don't.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Tbf TI gear outranked SOO LFR gear as well. Upgraded it did at least at 535 whereas LFR was 528
    That's a matter of falsehood through statistics. 7 item levels pale before these truths:
    TI = no weapons
    4pc tier > generic gear unless the generic stuff is from the next expansion
    real trinkets > wtf am I supposed to do with a 25% haste proc when I have 50% haste already
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Mind explaining how Carl Willford in Texas who got his 4p in lfr and plays 3 hours a week will hurt you and your personal progress?

Once you stop to think about others and start to think about what you do to enjoy your gameplay, things like what Happens in LFR suddenly becomes less important.
    It hurts mythic raiders because we will have to run LFR for pieces of gear, resources and other shit that we should be getting in Heroic and Mythic raids.

At the very least they should delay LFR by a month after regular raids so proper raiders at least have a chance to getting tier pieces from proper raids before LFR forces them to go and do meaningless content for upgrades...
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    They are sensitive to signals that they are no longer the devs' favored children. It's just like sibling rivalry.
    It's either feast or famine with Blizz. I entirely expect the pendulum to swing back the other way in X7, and LFR will be shat upon once more. Still, I'll enjoy the good times while I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Find a new guild if they are focing you to do content you don't want to do.
    This is literally every guild who is trying to actually do anything. You're expected to try to optimize your character. You're free to not do so, but you're also free to be sat out for wasting 19 other peoples' time.

Blizzard can't base the games reward system around the 0.1% anymore sorry. Why do you think come Legion I can collect boar asses for a legendary.
    I'm not sure how this is basing it around the 0.1% when normal difficulty is so insanely accessible and is a much better system for introducing players to raiding. You should be rewarded with access to tier by taking the small step in initiative to joining a group in the group finder instead of letting the game do everything for you via LFR. LFR is fine as a way to see the content, and it should definitely reward something. Those rewards however, should not be relevant to Mythic raiders and should not be good enough to provide incentive for anything other than entry-level normal difficulty raiders. Heroic and Mythic raiders should have no reason to do LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    It hurts mythic raiders because we will have to run LFR for pieces of gear, resources and other shit that we should be getting in Heroic and Mythic raids.

At the very least they should delay LFR by a month after regular raids so proper raiders at least have a chance to getting tier pieces from proper raids before LFR forces them to go and do meaningless content for upgrades...
    Again it doesn't. By the time it releases and it has started to be gated since WoD if not MoP now you should be farming normal and heroic or at least progressing well through heroic as a Mythic raider.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-05-26 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    I'm not sure how this is basing it around the 0.1% when normal difficulty is so insanely accessible and is a much better system for introducing players to raiding. .
    didn't get the memo yet of next to everyone being a terribad soloplayer incapable of even normal ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    --snip--
    Again this group of people is super small and the game can't be based around you or them sorry. Don't like ur guild requiring you to do content you don't want to do. Then find a new guild or make one.

Edit: Also until NM is queable then no it will never be better for "casuals" then LFR.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-05-26 at 12:41 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing is forced because nothing is required. This is a video game the only people who make things a requirement is you. Not LFR,Not Blizzard its you.

Hey now, at least drug addicts have physical addictions much of the time, or much stronger psychological addictions. :P
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some mighty big egos in this thread Tier being back in LFR was needed. Especially since Mythic dungeons scale indefinitely. Do not worry, you'll still have the advantage if you do Mythic raids so egos can become more self entitled!

And there we go we have to use an analogy to throw shade at people. Tell me how did you paladin get the legendary ring? I'm sure you went to a raid.

Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post
    Hey now, at least drug addicts have physical addictions much of the time, or much stronger psychological addictions. :P
    That is quite true.

Yeey once again you can get tier sets with no effort.
    Now only if they make all the cosmetic stuff mythic raiders ,who don't deserve them any more than lfr raiders do, can get,available on lfr difficulty, the game will be awesome again, just like it was when the epic world of warcraft got filled with martial arts pandas.
    Last edited by Ashkiman; 2016-05-26 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    Some mighty big egos in this thread Tier being back in LFR was needed. Especially since Mythic dungeons scale indefinitely. Do not worry, you'll still have the advantage if you do Mythic raids so egos can become more self entitled!
    Yea its going to be needed. Being they currently dont have legendary questline through raiding they will need something else that will get mythic/heroic/normal raiders to go do lfr and carry ppl thru it.

And there we go we have to use an analogy to throw shade at people. Tell me how did you paladin get the legendary ring? I'm sure you went to a raid.
    Hey I am just giving back what is given in the first place. My Paladin got his Legendary ring doing LFR. While I did do NM I only did it because A) I was bored and B) I needed the tier to progress my solos.

No matter what I wouldn't be doing NM+ come Legion. Done decided I am not using the LFG system anymore. That's why my paladin is the only toon I got with NM kills.

Yay!

It could have no stats, and be solely for xmog and I'd be happy. That is assuming any of the Tier sets look decent... there may be a good looking piece here and there...

Yea its going to be needed. Being they currently dont have legendary questline through raiding they will need something else that will get mythic/heroic/normal raiders to go do lfr and carry ppl thru it.
    Since 5mans will reward better loot just do those and stay out of LFR....

Simple fix really.

10+ Year Old Account
    People will be carried regardless and in all settings. This isn't some super new concept.

Since 5mans will reward better loot just do those and stay out of LFR....

Simple fix really.
    5 mans haven't been confirmed to drop tier to my knowledge. Not even sure if its the same gear that in the raids.