Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    This is what batons, pepper spray and tasers where invented for.
    Oh no, police brutality! We'll have to burn down the 7-11 for that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    What happend to all MMO-C'ers defending BLM?
    Tennisace is banned again and its not Endus' mod shift breh.

That is about the extent of people who defend BLM outside of Dugraka. Most of us left-wingers hate them as much as the right-wingers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Tennisace is banned again and its not Endus' mod shift breh.

That is about the extent of people who defend BLM outside of Dugraka. Most of us left-wingers hate them as much as the right-wingers.
    Cheers to that. As a left leaning person, I have no respect for the BLM movement. They are immature, and unorganized. They do more harm to their cause than good.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

We're nearly at the point where the wrong colored/politically affiliated/gendered/sexually oriented person simply standing up in front of a crowd and saying "I have an opinion!" is worthy of ridiculous melodramatic violence and threats of violence... /sigh

The entire BLM premise was created on false pretenses and assumptions and has been nothing but one big race baiting bit of nonsense ever since. The big so-what from all of it is "Yes, people that aren't white are indeed valued citizens... we already thought that" achieving next to nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    After watching the video, I'm curious why the PA Technician didn't just cut the Mic's that Milo wasn't using.

Are we surprised here? And people wanna know why Trump not only got as far as he has- but why he is going to WIN?

Blacklives don't matter to other blacks or they'd be in Chicago protesting the ganbangers that have shot and killed over 1,200 blacks this year already. You think COPS are the problem? No- the black community is the problem and that problem stems from lack of family values and lack of family itself. This isn't something that can be fixed as long as black people continue to blame white people for the shitty way they act. Black people cried racism in Baltimore so the police said "Fine- fuck it we will stop being proactive in our patrols and dealings with them" So guess what happened? Crime and murder are at a 27 year all time high. Good job liberals- you're fucking stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fasc View Post
    We're nearly at the point where the wrong colored/politically affiliated/gendered/sexually oriented person simply standing up in front of a crowd and saying "I have an opinion!" is worthy of ridiculous melodramatic violence and threats of violence... /sigh

The entire BLM premise was created on false pretenses and assumptions and has been nothing but one big race baiting bit of nonsense ever since. The big so-what from all of it is "Yes, people that aren't white are indeed valued citizens... we already thought that" achieving next to nothing.
    The very best part is that their are people on these forums and admins on these forums (Endus) that pushed for this and want this.....and will blame it on whitey.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbariangreataxe View Post
    Wells, Endus or Thiemus. Step up to the plate :P
    Anything but that. This has been a pretty good thread so far, wouldn't want to ruin it.
    Working on my next ban.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post

I'm surprised the crowd didn't attack them.
    Are you? Milo's audience knows exactly how to play this. What do you think the media spin would be if a bunch of (mostly) white right-wing kids reciprocated and roughed up BLM protesters? What do you think the university would do to those students?

These protesters are too stupid to even know that they're proving all of Milo's points for him. It'll be further proved when the black students that committed the violence aren't expelled, and the administrators that prevented security from doing their jobs are not fired. Maybe if they spent more time in class and less time acting like animals they would be smarter than to hand Milo more ammo.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-05-26 at 02:11 PM.

Deleted
    anyone seen the response from milo?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Nobody defends violent radicals, the defending comes for the ones who don't use violence to make their point and like to debate in a civilized matter.
    Are you suuuuuure?

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Not that this isn't a true event, but between Breitbart and Milo Yiannopoulos, you'd be hard pressed finding two less reliable sources on the planet.

Now, let me understand something. 2 black people jump on stage after lots of hate was spouted by Milo, take a microphone while getting in his face (there was no punch thrown despite Breitbarts BS claims), and, "OMG! Look at the horror! The sky is falling!". But cops shooting unarmed black people because they didn't comply with orders (or actually did comply with orders), and that's no big deal?

/doublefacepalm

Cheers to that. As a left leaning person, I have no respect for the BLM movement. They are immature, and unorganized. They do more harm to their cause than good.
    Their cause was revenge and a free check...and that is it. MANY black people voted for Obama because they thought they weren't going to have to PAY BILLS anymore. That is the ignorance in which the black community teaches to its children.
    They actually thought that Obama gave two shits about them. He is the ultimate divider and race baitor along with his racist wife that goes around to University's and blames her hard life on whitey (dumb bitch). Now Obama PRAISES the "blacklivesmatter" movement and its leader. Well, so you know the blacklives leader was ARRESTED on child sex trafficking charges. Fuck that whole racist ignorant group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    Are you suuuuuure?
    I haven't seen it here, even for the "defenders" it's usually that we agree the offenders should be jailed for their actions. We argue, again, for the people that don't break the law when protesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    anyone seen the response from milo?

That is quite the roller coaster of a response. lol.

Deleted
    That is quite the roller coaster of a response. lol.
    its like he was trying to trigger as many groups as possible in one post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Not that this isn't a true event, but between Breitbart and Milo Yiannopoulos, you'd be hard pressed finding two less reliable sources on the planet.

Now, let me understand something. 2 black people jump on stage after lots of hate was spouted by Milo, take a microphone while getting in his face (there was no punch thrown despite Breitbarts BS claims), and, "OMG! Look at the horror! The sky is falling!". But cops shooting unarmed black people because they didn't comply with orders (or actually did comply with orders), and that's no big deal?

/doublefacepalm
    One of things is not like the other.

The bolded part has absolutely nothing to do with this. The two who jumped on stage, and stripped the microphone from his hands, were causing a public disturbance. They should have been removed from the event by security.

10+ Year Old Account
    But I'm going to stop talking for others. I have never once advocated violence and believe in the true message of BLM and what they were always trying to accomplish. I won't make excuses for the ones that want to act like morons, lock them up and teach them a lesson that we here in the civilized world speak with our words and not our fists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    its like he was trying to trigger as many groups as possible in one post
    Agreed. But then again, that is how he makes his money. While I do agree with some things he says, I know to take the rest with a grain of salt. He is an entertainer at the core of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post

/doublefacepalm
    Cops are shooting blacks that point guns at them and shoot at them. They tend to start by running and then turn around and shoot. More police officers are killed each year then blacks and more whites are killed by cops then blacks. Why aren't the blacklivesmatter crowd protesting the gangbangers in Chicago who have already killed almost 1,300 black this year along?
    Why do people like you defend people who would rob or murder you for the color of your skin or just for kicks? Ignorance is why.

/TRIPLEFACEPALM

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    But I'm going to stop talking for others. I have never once advocated violence and believe in the true message of BLM and what they were always trying to accomplish. I won't make excuses for the ones that want to act like morons, lock them up and teach them a lesson that we here in the civilized world speak with our words and not our fists.
    What is that messagge?