Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Almost positive they're going to be there, but its going to be about Mass Effect
    that's what i'm thinking, but i'm definitely gonna keep up hope for just a hint at least.

inquisition's got me wanting more so bad, i NEED to be able to talk my husbando out of his craziness.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    More Last Guardian at E3
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/...ease-confirmed

Also were getting Mafia III details coming on June 12th
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/...f918c46300001b
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

15+ Year Old Account
    I literally just want persona 5 and kingdom hearts stuff. Zelda and final fantasy as a second tier. I do want new stuff too though.

Fingers crossed for actual KH3 news. Or getting 1.5/2.5 ported to 8th gen consoles.
    Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2016-05-27 at 05:15 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Fingers crossed for actual KH3 news. Or getting 1.5/2.5 ported to 8th gen consoles.
    We'll probably get a small trailer tacked on to a 2.8 trailer like last year, but a bunch of stuff at tgs.

Just give me a new KH3 trailer with some new areas shown, maybe even a new world announcement, and I'll be happy

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see more at either E3 or Tokyo Game Show about Vanillaware's new game. I could be completely misinformed on this, but from what I recall hearing they were doing a new sidescroller (either Muramasa or Odin Sphere style) that takes place in space with a heavy mecha space opera anime style to it. I can only imagine something like that in their hands will turn into 2D Zone of the Enders that plays like The Demon Blade, and the concept of that makes my inner and outer gonads tingle with anticipation.

Also would like to hear/see more of I Am Setsuna's international release by Square, more Zelda and anything else from Nintendo, especially the rumored Beyond Good & Evil 2 they are speculated to be funding and once again looking out for an official international Mother 3 release (and preferably finally making a triple pack for 3DS, once that is done all long-time Mother fans can fade back into the realm from which they were birthed, their purpose fulfilled).

Would love to see Psychonauts 2, Yooka-Laylee or Bloodstained show up in some form as well, but guessing they wont really have much if any presence since they were Kickstarter games, though I do expect something more for Shenmue 3.

Other random crap I would like to see would be a console port of XCOM 2, Persona 5, Dragon Quest 11, more revivals from SNK that hopefully KOF14 ignites and some more Final Fantasy 15.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gamescoop E3 coverage on what they're expecting to see
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/...know-of-so-far
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated op with times and dates plz check em all if its not in your timezone leave the time when you reply and i'll add it.

I am mostly hoping for some new RPGs. Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age or a new IP, I take everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    I am mostly hoping for some new RPGs. Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age or a new IP, I take everything.
    I think we are probably a year or two out from getting any new Dragon Age info sadly Might possibly get a reveal of BioWare's new IP, but I'm not holding my breath on it ><

I'm hopefully we'll get more info about the FFVII remake as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Until they wanna give us a release date or at least a release window for KH3, then I don't want to see anything about it, because if I see "In Development" again I'm going to lose my shit.

http://gematsu.com/2016/06/nintendo-...-2016-detailed

Nintendo not just showing Zelda at E3.

The 14th will be mostly dedicated to Zelda U, but they will also be showing off Pokemon Sun and Moon gameplay later on.

The 15th will be dedicated to upcoming 3DS and Wii U titles, but will start with a Pokemon GO! Q&A.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated op with times from ign take a look and mark your calenders

http://kotaku.com/nintendo-will-focu...-nx-1773329999

Nintendo’s next console won’t be at E3, nor will most of their games. The company announced today that the upcoming Zelda will be “the focus of Nintendo’s presence at E3" and that nothing else will be playable on the show floor.

Here’s the full statement from Nintendo of America’s PR. You’ll note that it leaves open the possibility that they’ll talk about other games, even if Zelda is the only one they bring to E3.

Nintendo changes its approach to the show every year. This June, Nintendo will focus its attentions on the upcoming game in The Legend of Zelda franchise. The Wii U version of the game will be playable for the first time on the E3 show floor, and it will be the only playable game Nintendo presents at the show, in order to provide attendees a complete immersion. Additional information about Nintendo’s E3 plans will be announced in the future.

So they might have a Direct where they announce and show off other games, but Zelda will be the only game at their booth, and they won’t touch NX until later this year. That move makes sense: why invite comparisons to PS4.5 and Xbox-whatever when they could just hold their own big blowout and get all the attention on their own?

Nintendo also announced this morning that NX will be out in March 2017 and that Zelda is delayed to next year, too. If you were planning on going to E3 to check out Nintendo games, well, you’d better see if your tickets are refundable.
    This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Nintendo has been slipping at E3 for the past several years now. It's only natural that they decided not to waste to much time, money, and effort at an event where they've been very underwhelming for awhile now.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2016-06-05 at 06:23 AM.

I would love to see the progress for Dragon Quest XI. Always been a huge fan of the Dragon Warrior/Quest series and really looking forward to see how grand scale this one will be. IX was amazing and I put so many hours into that one and that was for the DS. I can only imagine the size of one made for PS4. Maybe an actual full trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 too.

Ni no Kuni II also has my interest this year, as well. Oh! and Red Dead Redemption 2

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    They might show something about the new mass effect o.o
    Oh yea, I think having a new trailer, some more info, and possibly some gameplay of the new Mass Effect is a given. I think they are still targeting a Spring 2017 release so it'd be weird if they didn't bring something Also there's this post:

http://www.masseffect.com/news/an-up...andromeda.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost positive they're going to be there, but its going to be about ASS Effect
    We all know what that game really is

As for E3
    ITS THE MOST MAGICAL TIME... OF THE YEARRRRRRR!!!!

I just want Bioware to revive that modern fantasy game but make it into a proper single player/co-op RPG, not that nonsense that it was. There's a desperate lack of modern fantasy games on the market.