#Chess Shipping

It's a Pocky!

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

15+ Year Old Account
    Go US Beta begins today!

In related news, where is my invite?!

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    For all players in North America, Europe or Australia, it has been announced that during June, if you have signed up for the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter before June 1st, then you will receive a special Serial Code to receive Mew. This Mew is identical to the Mew given earlier this year and cannot be received if you already got that Mew. We'll post when the event is sent out so keep checking back.
    Let's see if Darkrai code is part of July's newsletter...

10+ Year Old Account
    3 spoilers dumped in the one tag, cba'd individually tagging each.

So, apparently the latest episode in Japan gave Ash some amazing character developement; and he and Greninja perfected their transformation, with some kickass instrumental to boot (SPOILERS! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgmKlB0LO8k ); and apparently the League will be held in Lumiose City (I'm guessing the annotations/captions say Lumiose, and that gigantic pit looks like a OHS breach ._. : http://i.imgur.com/XIaDnBI.png ).

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/ufb11Xl.jpg

Eevee or Nemo?!
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Lumoise city huh? Seems like an excellent way to get Ash and the gang together with Professor Sycamore again to get briefed on the TF situation and a through examination of what Z is before we head into whatever plan Lysandre has.

10+ Year Old Account

...huh...that gif somehow tells me he duped Serena.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Do you think after the TF arc, Alain will enter the league? He's already the first trainer in the entire anime series to defeat an elite four so that's already indicative of his power. Plus, he'll probably be the one to defeat Lysandre after having been manipulated almost the entire time, and if Malva answers to him, than he must near-champion levels of strong. If Alain beats him, there's pretty much absolutely no reason for Alain to join the league, save for the chance that Ash wins it this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

...huh...that gif somehow tells me he duped Serena.
    She's in a land cold enough to freeze water into snow... and she's wearing panties.

Have fun sitting down on a bench Serena!

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Eevee. It's upside down.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    A look of despair:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and looking at the serebii screencaps, Ash has some childhood developement.

A look of despair:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and looking at the serebii screencaps, Ash has some childhood developement.
    It's recapping the scene where Ash, as a child, ran away and got stuck out in a cave during a nasty storm. Wild Pokemon came into the cave also looking for shelter and they huddled up for warmth. The same flashback also happened in the very first season during a similar scene. I think it was cited as one of the many reasons Ash is so passionate about Pokemon.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

I think I somehow somewhat broke my flashcard...
    Nds fell down since then I can't load ss or hg save files. menu with name, playtime, badges, etc appears for 1/10 second and then: "connection error. Press A to go back to start screen."

Funny thing: if I delete my save file I can start a new game but as soon as I save and restart my ds I get the same error message.
    Also it's only ss and hg. Other games don't have problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I think I somehow somewhat broke my flashcard...
    Nds fell down since then I can't load ss or hg save files. menu with name, playtime, badges, etc appears for 1/10 second and then: "connection error. Press A to go back to start screen."

Funny thing: if I delete my save file I can start a new game but as soon as I save and restart my ds I get the same error message.
    Also it's only ss and hg. Other games don't have problems.
    SS and HG have anti-piracy protection. Maybe you broke something that triggered it.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    SS and HG have anti-piracy protection. Maybe you broke something that triggered it.
    I know about the protection. I already used patched/clean version (german as well as US versions) and even hacks.
    iirc bw2 had also anti-piracy protection but black 2 works fine...

what I don't understand: a flashcard should be complete electrical (like a ssd) , right? I don't get how a simple fall from about 1 meter can cause something like that.
    I mean if it where mechanical like a hard drive I could understand but this....
    as long as a .sav file is on the sd card it wont work

gonna try a new sd card when I'm home

appearently it's a 4th gen bug. when the contacts

found something on serebii:
    Finally, I found one person who said that sometimes this error occurs when the contacts on the cartridge and the contacts in the console are misaligned. You can CAREFULLY try the "paper trick", in which you insert a small, folded piece of paper in between the label side (NOT the contact side) of the cartridge and the case of the DS. This will press the cartridge against the DS better if the contacts are misaligned. Doing this shouldn't damage the DS or the cartridge, but be careful anyway.
    when my DS fell down it caused a small slit (I hope this is the rigth word for it) right from R Button (it's so small you have to exactly lookt at it to see it.)

did the paper trick and it worked...
    so I have to open my DS again...

- - - Updated - - -

I love how when you dissamble and reassamble something (and you didn't change a single thing, not even a small simple bolt/screw) and it suddenly works as nothing ever happended.
    I don't get that shit.
    Last edited by rarhyx; 2016-05-27 at 04:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I'm thinking gen 7 will be almost entirely new pokemon, as each gen is following a pattern regarding it's content; each of the odd numbered gens introduces nearly all of its pokemon as new species, while the even numbered gens introduce a substantial amount of pre-evolutions and evolutions to existing species.

G1 = all new pokemon
    G2 = baby pokemon and evolutions for existing pokemon, as well as new pokemon (less pokemon introduced compared to G1)
    G3 = majority all new pokemon, as we had a Azurill and possibly another pokemon I'm not thinking of.
    G4 = same as G2. Again, less pokemon introduced compared to G3.
    G5 = all new pokemon.
    G6 = substantially less pokemon than any other gen, but introduced a new evolution, and A LOT of Megas.

So I think that G7 is going to all be brand spankin' new pokemon.

So, I'm thinking gen 7 will be almost entirely new pokemon, as each gen is following a pattern regarding it's content; each of the odd numbered gens introduces nearly all of its pokemon as new species, while the even numbered gens introduce a substantial amount of pre-evolutions and evolutions to existing species.

G1 = all new pokemon
    G2 = baby pokemon and evolutions for existing pokemon, as well as new pokemon (less pokemon introduced compared to G1)
    G3 = majority all new pokemon, as we had a Azurill and possibly another pokemon I'm not thinking of.
    G5 = all new pokemon.
    G6 = substantially less pokemon than any other gen, but introduced a new evolution, and A LOT of Megas.

inb4 30 new pokemon and the rest megas

BUT most pokemon in the wild ever.

pls undahstanduru
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

G1 = all new pokemon
    G5 = all new pokemon.

I think we will get something like : 100 new Pokemons + 20-30 Megas. (But I hope we get something like 120-130 new and 30-40 Megas)

20-30 megas is too much, they won't do that. There were many in g6 due to that being new feature, but I would be surprised if the new megas crossed 20. 10-20 more likely. However I do hope as well we'll get plenty of new 'mons to play with. And something like friend safari again, that was quite nice bonus feature...

It's safe to assume that Gen 7 will have much more new mons than Gen 6 did. In gen 6 they needed to 3D model every one of the 721 Pokémon and all fo their forms. In gen 7 they just need to model the new ones.

If you guys didn't watch Ttube's Extreme Randomizer nuzlocke, you definitely should!