Page 56 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Didn't see any of that coming. In my opinion that was the best season finale in a long time.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of anti-climactic, but I liked it. Just not exactly sure where they are going from here. Dean and Sam Do Europe?

very good ending.better than I predicted.

7+ Year Old Account
    they didnt really show sam being shot though maybe a ploy to keep viewers guessing sort of like the who shot mister burns on simpsons thing.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

How is this show still on TV? After knifing angels became a common theme, I lost interest. Show was so much more fun when they were looking for new cases on road. Entire season given to fighting Lucifer or leviathan...meh, I stopped watching. Same sh..t happened to X-files.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    How is this show still on TV? After knifing angels became a common theme, I lost interest. Show was so much more fun when they were looking for new cases on road. Entire season given to fighting Lucifer or leviathan...meh, I stopped watching. Same sh..t happened to X-files.
    Oh god those last two (?) seasons...after Mulder left...then Scully...why they even bothered trying to continue the show in that last season, I have no idea.

I still follow this thread but I became supremely burnt out of Supernatural this season and am essentially behind this entire last season. Will give it some time and try to pick it up again before next season airs.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    definitely not what I had predicted to happen, however after watching Amara talk with the widow and seeing the look on her face when she saw the flowers were dying, I figured that she might revive God. I mean, especially seeing as if he died, so did she. the ending was interesting, for a show that has been based in the US I wonder how they would work in the British chapter of the Men of Letters, if at all.

so presumably Dean and Mary go back to the bunker, and either find Sam dead, dying or not there at all. or possibly something else entirely, given that God said that the earth would be safe because Sam and Dean are there.

edit: honestly, if that had been a series finale I would've appreciated it more I think
    Last edited by MrLachyG; 2016-05-26 at 08:12 AM.

Nothing says a supernatural finale like carry on my wayward son. Great episode/finale/season. Loved the photo of Sam on the Men of letters chicks wall, and the "The lazy shag" inn comedy among a very well shot and entertaining episode. I liked the sun imagery with the darkness tipping the scales and how she flip flopped realizing nothingness was pretty lame. Pretty obvious they set up next season for a Dean breaking sam out of jail season with possibly more depth of scale for the men of letters group.

not a bad episode, anticlimactic with Amara but still decent overall. i skipped all the sappy goodbye shit though
    i love how Amara called Dean out immediately on his attack, "nice bomb in your chest" totally made Gods plan look silly. Luckily Dean was able to reason with her and fix things. The men of letters plot seemed interesting. I remember the last time when the FBI were chasing after Dean and Sam back in Season 2 or whatever and it kinda reminded me of that, then we notice its a different organisation.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm just wondering where they go from here? maybe try and get John Winchester back? we now don't know for sure that Lucifer is dead, so he might be out there; he could free Michael?

Deleted
    Exactly like I thought it would happen, both would live and Amara would realize that being alone for all eternity is worse.

And my prediction about the balance between light and dark also came true, which was very predictable writing.

-

Glad his ****** is back, wonder if she'll be herself or something twisted and conflicted.

Deleted
    Not feeling this finale at all. The biggest mystery is still what the heck happened to Lucifer? Quite obviously he wasn't killed in last episode since they just said that he was ripped out of Cas' body and they don't know where. Extremely anti-climatic if the arch villain of the series would die that way or would just be left in ambiguous state like that.

Couldn't care less about the british chick and of course Sam isn't dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Glad his ****** is back, wonder if she'll be herself or something twisted and conflicted.
    Is she back or is Dean in heaven?

He had no cell reception there and the last time he died and went to heaven he started out in a forest iirc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Not feeling this finale at all. The biggest mystery is still what the heck happened to Lucifer? Quite obviously he wasn't killed in last episode since they just said that he was ripped out of Cas' body and they don't know where. Extremely anti-climatic if the arch villain of the series would die that way or would just be left in ambiguous state like that.

Couldn't care less about the british chick and of course Sam isn't dead.
    Wouldn't be surprised if she locked him away somewhere like where she was locked away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the person that plays Amara transvestite? Looks like one, those fucking hands....

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Is the person that plays Amara transvestite? Looks like one, those fucking hands....
    I thought she was good looking...

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe they went with that ending... it's pretty mucha copy of "Samara" from Scary movie3 >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I thought she was good looking...
    She is a babe. Dunno what that guy is on about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Momma Winchester was a total shock. I wonder how she will fit into the universe.

I didn't like how the British Men of Letters (seems like a copy off of Buffy) just showed up, and only did shit after they saved the world.
    Hi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Momma Winchester was a total shock. I wonder how she will fit into the universe.

I didn't like how the British Men of Letters (seems like a copy off of Buffy) just showed up, and only did shit after they saved the world.
    Well Amara did say she was giving Dean what he was looking for, I figured it would be his mother or father