10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    You are almost a wizard, keep it up
    hahaha this made my day
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Well they made a video of it and spread it around the school. That was probably part of the reason why they also created a special victims unit (lol) immediately. Despite all that and what I think of her personally, if she really did consent to it all, kudos for not going into save-face mode and claiming rape. But then I guess there is video evidence, so that probably wasn't even an option.
    I was feeling sorry for them to get this exposed, I guess I shouldn't have since they probably all were ok with the video..
    Does make me really wonder where this girl ends up though.

Parents you have my deepest sympathy, this is nightmare material.

Deleted
    Well, if she wants to she's got a career ahead of her in the bukake industry, once she turns leagal anyway. I'm sure they appreciate previous work experience.

Although the biggest mind twister here is, were all 25 of them so desperate to get laid that they agreed to see eachother naked and getting off, or were they so desperate to see eachother naked and getting off that they staged a gangbang?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... just saw the video and it doesn`t look consensual at all.

Girl in question was allegedly a sex trafficking victim.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32065665/...l#.V0cpSPkrJhH
    http://fox8.com/2016/05/26/mom-of-gi...icking-victim/

FORT MYERS, Florida — A community firestorm erupted after hearing about a 15-year-old girl having sex with boys in the bathroom at a Fort Myers high school.

The county’s sheriff’s office has even become involved after images and videos of the sex acts ended up on social media.

A lot of people have commented and shared the story, many casting judgment about the young girl.

Her mother reached out to the local NBC affiliate, WBBH, asking the media outlet to share her story in hopes of setting the record straight.

The mom did not wish to appear on camera, but a woman who has worked with the girl served as the family’s spokesperson.

Megan Estrem is the founder of “Be the Light,” an advocacy group for victims of sex slavery.

“I had heard about a lot about the incident through the news. I heard it and thought there are some red flags,” said Megan Estrem. “What’s upsetting about this is this behavior is not uncommon for human trafficking victims.”

She sees cases like this all the time.

“Sex trafficking is a very traumatizing experience,” she said.

The girl’s mom took her daughter to the organization after having saved her from a human trafficker who held her captive for two years.

“She was only 13 when she was trafficked,” said Estrem.

The girl was placed into multiple treatment programs: the most recent was eight months long.

But because she’s a runaway, only a handful of programs would accept her. None of them addressed the devastating ramifications of sexual abuse.

“She did get some help, but it wasn’t specific for what she needed,” said Estrem.

She was a student at South Fort Myers High for only two weeks when the incident happened.

“She was not equipped to make a stable, rational decision in that situation,” said Estrem.

Her mother said the girl went to the boys bathroom to talk to a boy she had a crush on. She said the boy wanted sex, and her daughter complied — then word got out.

“She did not sleep with 25 boys in the bathroom. There was only a handful that she did sleep with. In this case, it was more of a spectator sport,” said Estrem.

It lasted an hour and ended because the students involved had somewhere else to be.

“She has been in an environment where she has been told to behave a certain way, and there were severe consequences if she didn’t,” said Estrem.

“They are usually stuck in slavery until someone busts it up,” said Nicole Waid, a former chief assistant U.S. attorney based in Fort Myers, Fla.

“You’re talking these young girls having sex 30 to 40 times a day with different customers,” said Waid.

Some abduct their victims, others are lured using the internet, but what they all have in common is vulnerability.

“Fourteen to 16, the age because they feel isolated from school, isolated from parents, that the world’s against them,” said Waid. “It’s truly one of the most horrific crimes, you are selling young girls, and young boys for sex.”

The pimps are targeting runaways, outliers and those with low self-esteem.

“They’ve done it before, they know exactly what they are saying, the words to say, they know what this kid needs to feel like, ‘Oh I’m on your side,’ and then to lure them into some situation,” said Waid.

And once in, it’s very hard to get out.

“They are highly complex rings. They are traveling and trafficking these girls from Southwest Florida to Atlanta to up to New York City to Boston and back,” said Waid. “It was such an issue that we started a human trafficking task force to educate law enforcement and the community and prosecutors.”

The biggest misconception is that it’s not an illegal immigrant problem, but it’s actually a domestic one.

“What I don’t think people really understand it happens everywhere. It could be your neighbor or a girl in your English class,” said Waid.

The girl’s mom has pulled her out of school. She is trying to protect her from the rumors, comments and video swirling around the Internet right now.

“What happens is not to go straight to shaming and sharing this, but find out there all facts, what happened, why did she do this, who else was involved and what was their role. She needs to be prayed for and encroached, not degraded and discouraged,” said Estrem.

When asked, Waid said people could be charged with a crime for sharing the video.

If you are a victim of human trafficking or suspect human trafficking, call the National Human Trafficking Resource Center at 1(888) 373-7888.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    lawl 500 you'd be dead
    I've heard of a woman with some weird disorder, extreme libido, that could experience over a thousand orgasms a day. So not necessarily.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I've heard of a woman with some weird disorder, extreme libido, that could experience over a thousand orgasms a day. So not necessarily.
    I believe she committed suicide sometime recently.

Edit: Not sure if this is the one you are talking about, from 2012:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-suicide.html

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Thats really sad and such a shitty person to have a crush on imo.

with kids today doing stuff like this and having cell phones with cameras and sending "inappropriate" pictures back and forth I can only think of one thing "I missed out, born to early"

Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    with kids today doing stuff like this and having cell phones with cameras and sending "inappropriate" pictures back and forth I can only think of one thing "I missed out, born to early"
    If you'd be taking inappropriate pictures and sending them to other children or taking part in 25-man trains, I am glad for the sake of modern children you were born too early.

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole thing isn't as funny as people seem to think. The girl was already a victim of sex trafficking, she's an incredibly vulnerable person who got taken advantage of.

She consented, sure, but she's got a very different frame of reference because of her past abuse. Her vulnerability got taken advantage of, and that's not funny at all.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

"She did not sleep with 25 boys in the bathroom. There was only a handful that she did sleep with. In this case, it was more of a spectator sport," said Estrem.

It lasted an hour and ended because the students involved had somewhere else to be.
    Jesus christ, trying to hot box a cigarette in the bathroom at my school in a few minutes was like some mission impossible shit because staff was everywhere.

A fucking hour and no staff at the school stumbled upon it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I believe she committed suicide sometime recently.

Edit: Not sure if this is the one you are talking about, from 2012:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-suicide.html
    Might have been her... I read the article in 2010 or so, I believe, and didn't know this is how it would end.

Although, probably was another person, since that one didn't spend all the time in her bed and actually managed to have some kind of normal life, despite her condition.

Anyway, I feel pretty bad for making that joke now...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

am i the only one that thinks she looks abit like jeanette mccurdy (young)????

Thanks for the ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡° ) option.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    This went quickly from "25 Boys have sex with girl in bathroom at High School" in the headline to "she had sex with some of them, according to reports. At least one student was punished " in the text.

OP should have a great career with the yellow press
    Fox "News" is always hiring

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Fox "News" is always hiring
    Or if you are good at editing audio or video on recordings CNN is a good place to start.

basically:

1) Was she forced? No
    2) Was everyone age appropriate? Yes

so 1+2= Take your christian puritanical shit and f*ck off..... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    basically:

1) Was she forced? No
    2) Was everyone age appropriate? Yes

so 1+2= Take your christian puritanical shit and f*ck off..... lol
    Triggered. lol I mean really.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Triggered. lol I mean really.
    He's kinda right though, Titan. He could have delivered the message more tactfully, I'll admit.

Ages all appropriate?

All participants willing?

Then it's no one's business other than their parents.