Poll: Should women be allowed to go topless?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Sure. So far as I can tell, the taboo boob is more of a cultural fixation than a conclusion from rational duress.

It'd be weird to get use to, but that's no big deal. I figure this would be more bad than good tbh, as I figure there are a lot of ugly, saggy boobs out there, and those people who do not care about their appearance will also likely be the ones who don't care enough to put a shirt on.
    Horseshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Yattz View Post
    Most ppl answering this would be male
    Males would LOVE if this was to happen
    Males would hardly ever say no to this
    This is no real contest for this question.... The poll itself proves me right lol

Actually, most probably don't give a shit. But it's frowned up on for males to walk around shirtless, mainly because going around half dressed makes you look like a degenerate reprobate who couldn't be arsed to dress yourself.

There are topless/nude beaches for when you're on vacation and it's too warm. Also no one cares how naked you are in your own house. But out an about? I really don't care but i'd mentally judge someone as being a weird person for wanting to wander around in public undressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    Actually, most probably don't give a shit.
    Bullshit. lol

Nerds. Gaming Forum. Lopsided poll.

Heres your sign.

I know nerds generally like to think of themselves as enlightened, but we all know in this case, they voted yes because...boooooobs. *gotta say that in Honest Trailer guy's voice*

"boobs being taboo is a sympthom of culture"
    so is walking around with your lower genitals showing.
    even cannibalism is "taboo", you don't die from eating other humans.

I wonder how this thread wasn't closed right off the bat, if I repeated trumps stance on Muslims in a thread would it be derailed immediately? im betting a huge yes.

To the men that are voting yes on the poll and like "woo i want hot chicks walking around with their shirts off", you think the hot ones will be the ones with their shirts off?

Walking around public places without cloths on is unsophisticated and on the fine line of barbarism, even a shirtless man should not be walking around in public.
    Theres a reason every store says "No Shoes no Shirt no Service" and "No Shirt" applies to both genders.

Deleted
    Yeah, i want me dick hard on them streets.

Should women be allowed to walk around topless?

You misspelled "required".

I know in the USA most states allow it. Some cities don't but almost all of them actually allow women to go around topless and they can't be charged for it unless they're doing something else with their boobs.

I heard somewhere feminists wanted to say a man getting aroused should be a form of sexual assault, well with these feminists also walking around topless, i guess all men on earth (who are straight) will be in prison soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    I heard somewhere feminists wanted to say a man getting aroused should be a form of sexual assault, well with these feminists also walking around topless, i guess all men on earth (who are straight) will be in prison soon.
    I think you may have stumbled upon what we call "a long con".

Well played Fems, well played.

I want to make this a double-edged sword, if women can walk around topless boobs should not be considered genitals and groping a womans chest should not be considered sexual assault any longer.

Deleted
    Feminists can go to hell no one lieks those fat pink haired blobs.
    I want to fuck a hot girl real bad and i want that pink haired whale watching, and i want her to watch and cry for her damn pathetic life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's at least try to become a more mature culture about such things. Yes there will be a lot of head turning, snickering and giggles at first but with time people will get passed it.
    Cthulhu 2024, why vote for a lesser evil

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    When i lived in Africa i met enough tribes which walked topless. Nothing strange about it. You don't even have to dive int history books. It's right there in the living world.
    I had Africa in mind, but I was referring to "mainstream" civilizations.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    I dare you to visit Europe where it is perfectly legal for woment to walk around topless in most places.
    The harsssment only happens where people aren't used to it.
    That's my point, people aren't used to it, so it's not as easy as just putting yes on paper and it all working out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to make this a double-edged sword, if women can walk around topless boobs should not be considered genitals and groping a womans chest should not be considered sexual assault any longer.
    A woman stroking a man's chest could be considered sexual assault, so I don't think this would fly.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, they're just breasts, but female ones are way more sexualized than male's.