Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    I don't know maybe I am just not playing those games where a single queue up and /stick rewards you with anything significant. I suppose that's mostly browser / casual category ?

Yes and for a fact I know they are. But again I suppose because they love it so much and don't care at all I hear those players constantly bitch about splits.
    Then maybe they should come and say that as all the 'good' mythic raiders that I've seen commenting on this thread so far have no problem with it. And by 'good' I mean 13/13 Mythic since no real raider should have lower than that a year into a damn raid.

Could you give me some examples that literally put out rewards for doing legitimately nothing ?
    Most of blizzards games, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Most of blizzards games, for example.
    How does diablo reward you for doing nothing ? Even in public games you usually get removed once they realize you aren't doing anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Then maybe they should come and say that as all the 'good' mythic raiders that I've seen commenting on this thread so far have no problem with it. And by 'good' I mean 13/13 Mythic since no real raider should have lower than that a year into a damn raid.
    Since you still even have to mention they have to be 13/13 I guess we have quite differing opinions on what constitutes a good raider.

How does diablo reward you for doing nothing ? Even in public games you usually get removed once they realize you aren't doing anything.
    Diablo, torment 1 spam left key get same rewards as torment 10. lower drop chance, but same rewards.

Diablo, torment 1 spam left key get same rewards as torment 10. lower drop chance, but same rewards.
    spam left key and moving around is literally more than the average lfr goer does. During mop I very regularly saw casters who paused for a few seconds after every single spell and in turn did something around 20k so spamming would actually be quite an upgrade. In fact if everyone in lfr was moving a bit and spamming a key I'd wouldn't even consider it the trash it is.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-05-26 at 05:26 PM.

spam left key and moving around is literally more than the average lfr goer does. During mop I very regularly saw casters who paused for a few seconds after every single spell and in turn did something around 20k so spamming would actually be quite an upgrade.
    Yeah, most people queue for lfr, come in, don't even move, if you say so.

As I said, Ignorance

Some guy nailed it in the tier gear returns thread on the bnet forums..

Good. WoD had EVERYTHING the 5% of mythic raiders wanted.

1. Raid or die returns
    2. Nerfed and pointless lfr.
    3. No mats to farm
    4. All raids all the time
    5. No "forced" content

And we see how well that went didn't we.

I'm assuming actual mythic raiders don't give 2 shits about this but the armchair mythic raiders are the ones that are crying...you didn't have to do shit in WoD and now I guess you'll have to do LFR, big deal, doing it your way failed massively

Yeah, most people queue for lfr, come in, don't even move, if you say so.
    They barely move, don't move out of any ability and would improve their dps actually spamming two buttons. But I suppose in your everyone does something lfr world people didn't regularly wipe on durumu because of the one time they actually had to use their movementkeys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since you still even have to mention they have to be 13/13 I guess we have quite differing opinions on what constitutes a good raider.
    Those who are below 13/13M at this point are certainly not top-end. Even most 13/13M aren't. If you're talking about people below that level, you're talking about the "middle tier raiders" from my original post, and it now makes sense why you have a different idea of what "top-end" raiders care about.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Those who are below 13/13M at this point are certainly not top-end. Even most 13/13M aren't. If you're talking about people below that level, you're talking about the "middle tier raiders" from my original post, and it now makes sense why you have a different idea of what "top-end" raiders care about.
    The point was you shouldn't even have to mention 13/13 since it means jackshit. Anyways no sense in continuing that keep on believing every top20 guild player really loves his lfr, splits and alt usage.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-05-26 at 05:33 PM.

Nice, Legion seems to change into a good expansion. Now i still hope they make LFR harder or give people the option for an Normal-Mode LFR. Yes, it will be a wipefeast but at least the option is here

Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover
    If a player is doing LFR, they obviously have large chunks of time. The queues alone attest to that
    The healer queue goes pretty quick for me, though i am only running it when CTA pops.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas
    That's why I'm suggesting that the set bonuses from LFR only work in LFR. Raiders wont ever have to do LFR.
    When do we draw the line here? If a particular PVP weapon is itemized better then a PVE version, should it be unusable in PVE to prevent "raiders" from having to participate in content they may not enjoy? Should we remove cool World drops so "raiders" don't feel obligated to farm them? Should we remove leveling as well so you can just get right into raiding and past all that other boring crap you feel obligated to run?

Was thinking the same exact thing.

lower drop lower gold lower xp. Diablo is a different game where leveling is the actual goal and gear is just the means to do it.

They barely move, don't move out of any ability and would improve their dps actually spamming two buttons. But I suppose in your everyone does something lfr world people didn't regularly wipe on durumu because of the one time they actually had to use their movementkeys.
    Oh now they move. That's interesting development.

Quote Originally Posted by grandgato View Post
    The healer queue goes pretty quick for me, though i am only running it when CTA pops.

When do we draw the line here? If a particular PVP weapon is itemized better then a PVE version, should it be unusable in PVE to prevent raiders from having to participate in content they may not enjoy? Should we remove cool World drops so raiders don't feel obligated to farm them? Should we remove leveling as well so you can just get right into raiding and past all that other boring crap you feel obligated to run?
    Dps que was 33 minutes yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    lower drop lower gold lower xp. Diablo is a different game where leveling is the actual goal and gear is just the means to do it.
    WTF is this? idk even.

Oh now they move. That's interesting development.
    Well can't stand in the entrance since you'd get kicked so targeting someone and press follow is still required. I know that's probably too much already and a hard task.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    I wouldn't consider everyone who is 13/13 M as "top Tier" You might as well say plat in league is top tier with gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    The tier pieces in LFR are lower stats. And in WoW, at least for raiders, progression is the actual goal and gear is just the means to do it.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.