There's a lot of broken stuff in Suramar and in the order hall quests, so hopefully this will fix those up!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom2040 View Post
    There's a lot of broken stuff in Suramar and in the order hall quests, so hopefully this will fix those up!
    Also still quite a few bugged/phased quests that need to be fixed. Really hoping that they aren't done with class/talent/artifact changes because some are still in dire need of adjustment, and I'm not talking about just numbers. One example is Havoc Demon Hunters need another solid, synergistic build to deviate from and compete with the cookie cutter Momentum/Prepared/Demonic build they currently have.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I should say too, I personally do not give two fucks. I have never been in a guild that cared THAT MUCH about muh dps. I can see where the problems will come in though.
    Yeah, I agree. My guild wants us to be ready to roll but I don't think they're going to make us do LFR. I'll probably do a few pvp matches every day to get a couple pieces of gear, maybe I'll do LFR with some guildies on the side but I don't think we'll be forced.

I do understand that problems may come in when speaking about top end guilds.

Edit: Actually...nevermind. LFR won't factor into this at all unless you're starting late in the expansion with your guild. I completely forgot they roll out LFR extremely slow so nobody will be able to go in right off the bat or even a month into the expac.

New build hypu!

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Yeah, I agree. My guild wants us to be ready to roll but I don't think they're going to make us do LFR. I'll probably do a few pvp matches every day to get a couple pieces of gear, maybe I'll do LFR with some guildies on the side but I don't think we'll be forced.

I do understand that problems may come in when speaking about top end guilds.

Edit: Actually...nevermind. LFR won't factor into this at all unless you're starting late in the expansion with your guild. I completely forgot they roll out LFR extremely slow so nobody will be able to go in right off the bat or even a month into the expac.
    I doubt it with the way LFR is gated.

It might be a problem for try hard guilds who think they are better than they are, but I don't know why Blizz should limit content because some people are assholes

tbh my experience has been most guilds that want you to run content excessively for gear are mediocre guilds that think they're hardcore. We get a lot of those on Sarg. Midwinter chasers or something. lol

Nothin' like a dude combing through your logs to see where you messed up your rotation while ignoring he was dead half the fight from standing in goo.

Here is my advice: if it is not worth your time to run LFR until your eyes bleed, don't do it. I have made a point of avoiding it since MoP and I'm happier for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    tbh my experience has been most guilds that want you to run content excessively for gear are mediocre guilds that think they're hardcore. We get a lot of those on Sarg. Midwinter chasers or something. lol

Nothin' like a dude combing through your logs to see where you messed up your rotation while ignoring he was dead half the fight from standing in goo.

Here is my advice: if it is not worth your time to run LFR until your eyes bleed, don't do it. I have made a point of avoiding it since MoP and I'm happier for it.
    I don't really think anybody here does LFR often but people do realize the impact LFR has(When it has tier gear).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And really it will all depend on whether they will delay the raid release like they did in WoD. If they do, you will have much better gear than LFR from World Quests.
    Didn't Watcher say that he liked the WoD model?

Sound advice. There's way more ways to appropriately gear in Legion, even gear past Normal raid, that don't involve ever stepping foot into that toxic cesspool.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Glad that my guild isn't like that. They do want us to be ready so we can handle the content we actually all want to do, but they never force us to farm gear endlessly or even that much honestly. They actually suggested that new recruits should just grab pvp gear so they can join the normal raid group faster rather than farming lfr/dungeons and shit.

Either way my guild won't make us farm LFR that's for sure. I might do so with some guildies if we're all willing but I'm not even sure about that. We're only a normal/heroic guild, so we focus on that. No idea what's going to happen in Legion though, all I know is I'm just going to farm that artifact power and get gear when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    Sound advice. There's way more ways to appropriately gear in Legion, even gear past Normal raid, that don't involve ever stepping foot into that toxic cesspool.
    In WoD I leveled a second character late to help a friend's guild and was still able to bypass LFR entirely.

LFR is an awful experience that has gotten worse as the mechanics got easier. I'd really prefer that they revamp the system to incentivize.....well, not being dicks to each other mostly.

But in the mean time I will lean on 5 mans to do gearing instead.

In WoD I leveled a second character late to help a friend's guild and was still able to bypass LFR entirely.

LFR is an awful experience that has gotten worse as the mechanics got easier. I'd really prefer that they revamp the system to incentivize.....well, not being dicks to each other mostly.

But in the mean time I will lean on 5 mans to do gearing instead.
    Exactly, and with the new gear scaling you could proc some seriously nice stuff here and there with World Quests and whatnot. Plus crafting! No need to subject yourself to that.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't really think anybody here does LFR often but people do realize the impact LFR has(When it has tier gear).

IMO it will only help. It will make it easier to find people to pug if needed.

I don't understand the downside to bringing up the "floor" for a player's capbility.

Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post

1, Queue as tank/healer/with a friend tank
    2, Follow on someone
    3, Watch TV
    4, Come back for Loot
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Glad that my guild isn't like that. They do want us to be ready so we can handle the content we actually all want to do, but they never force us to farm gear endlessly or even that much honestly. They actually suggested that new recruits should just grab pvp gear so they can join the normal raid group faster rather than farming lfr/dungeons and shit.
    I've always been so apathetic about farming minuscule advantages instead of just playing better. lol

Playing better doesn't require boring, irritating activities that make me resent the game >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    2, Follow on someone
    3, Watch TV
    4, Come back for Loot
    This is why we don't have nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    2, Follow on someone
    3, Watch TV
    4, Come back for Loot
    Nope. I've spent more than one LFR listening to some clueless dickbag tell me how I'm tanking it all WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggggggggg and I am THE WORST despite, you know, tanking it in heroic the same week.

The last LFR I willingly did involved the other tank taunting off me constantly, getting too many stacks of debuff, dying, getting rezed, doing the same thing again, dying again, the raid wiping, me explaining why he can't do that, him doing it again, the raid wiping again, him leaving, the new tank doing the exact same thing, and me tanking the last 40% of the boss solo and realizing my life has more value than trying to teach blocks of wood how to slap their keyboard better.

No more carries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. I've spent more than one LFR listening to some clueless dickbag tell me how I'm tanking it all WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggggggggg and I am THE WORST despite, you know, tanking it in heroic the same week.

The last LFR I willingly did involved the other tank taunting off me constantly, getting too many stacks of debuff, dying, getting rezed, doing the same thing again, dying again, the raid wiping, me explaining why he can't do that, him doing it again, the raid wiping again, him leaving, the new tank doing the exact same thing, and me tanking the last 40% of the boss solo and realizing my life has more value than trying to reach blocks of wood how to slap their keyboard better.

No more carries.
    I haven't done LFR since maybe the beginning of WoD.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'd sooner get aids than ever do another LFR

The last LFR I willingly did involved the other tank taunting off me constantly, getting too many stacks of debuff, dying, getting rezed, doing the same thing again, dying again, the raid wiping, me explaining why he can't do that, him doing it again, the raid wiping again, him leaving, the new tank doing the exact same thing, and me tanking the last 40% of the boss solo and realizing my life has more value than trying to teach blocks of wood how to slap their keyboard better.

No more carries.
    Dont teach them, just go afk, let them carry you.
    Crimea is Ukraine!