Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    No that's not how it works, you are not supposed to be able to shoot men going into little girls bathrooms. Leftists side with the black homeless felon who stabbed the 16yo blond girl over the men trying to stop the black homeless felon who stabbed someone outside the store from hurting other people. Its working as intended.
    I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say, but I am curious because you quoted me. Please feel free to clarify whatever it is you meant to say.

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    Here is a bearded man that thought so just after Targets decision.
    http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/04...busted_in.html
    Except that had nothing to do with the bathroom policy.

http://www.snopes.com/man-pics-in-womens-bathroom/

But please, try again

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Is this seriously a question? That this goes through anyone's mind is amusing.

Yes its a serious question. A lot of leftists are more upset about people fighting back than die verse crime. The entire Trayvon Skittles affair turned out to be a failed gay bashing when skittles girlfriend testified the first day that she was on the phone with skittles and thought George Zimmerman was gay & checking him out. There was a case in Virginia that had a drunk 16yo black killed by a homeowner after he broke into a window at 3am, and leftists called him a racist because the guys house was 5 blocks away from his home and looked similar on the outside. Well why would the kid have to break into his own home and how would he react to seeing a white guy in his underwear coming out of his single moms bedroom?
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

I think Target has a legitimate claim here. He was hunting the guy down, followed him into the store and cornered him, and that resulted in violence. He wasn't just some random bystander who chose to get involved in a situation he wasn't involved with.

If Target is responsible for the customer getting hurt, so is the guy who was chasing the knife-wielder like a vigilante. From the interview, he said he had a "gang" of 4 guys looking for him. Should have left this one to the cops instead of trying to seek mob justice. I think/hope even poorly trained officers are capable of handling shit better than this.

Deleted
    I'm sure she's glad that someone did SOMETHING. Unless waiting for him to cut her throat is something.

That's just sad.

I'm not surprised no Target employees did anything to help. Have you seen the mouth-breathing zombies they hire? Basically on Wal-Mart level.

But it's true, it's not some wage-drudge's responsibility to protect me or my loved ones, besides, they'd probably end up hurting themselves anyway. If we as people living in society have no more responsibility to help one another when in trouble, then sure as hell don't give people who do bother to defend themselves or others trouble for doing what most are too worthless to do.

Quote Originally Posted by esach88 View Post
    Ah, apparently predators would see the "women" sign on the door and go "whelp! Guess I'll have to predator somewhere else!"
    Yea everything's always so neatly explained if we look at the world through binary glasses.

If only that sort of ignorant reasoning were actually functional.

We're creating a culture where women will be a little more easy to target now.

In the past a man going into or out of the ladies room would have drawn attention and should something wrong have happened in there that attention could have lead to justice or prevention.

Now people will see men coming and going as they please and turn their heads for fear of being labeled a trannyphobe by the vicious illogical SJWs.

And that mentality will embolden criminals just like every other act of lenience has. (Cali passes measure to decriminalize shoplifting, shoplifting skyrockets. Sanctuary cities promise not to prosecute illegal invaders, illegal invader numbers skyrocket. Police fail to put down one riot, the next riot is larger and more destructive. Etc, etc, etc.)

Like I said that Target policy inadvertently, yet obviously, made it a little more easier to attack women be it a physical assault or an invasion of privacy.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    We're creating a culture where women will be a little more easy to target now.
    Target's rule is the same one that has existed everywhere. The only thing the rules being introduced changes, is where a peeping Tom now has an excuse of doing a sex check. Something that has occurred more times now, than any report of a transgender pervert.

In the past a man going into or out of the ladies room would have drawn attention and should something wrong have happened in there that attention could have lead to justice or prevention.

Now people will see men coming and going as they please and turn their heads for fear of being labeled a trannyphobe by the vicious illogical SJWs.
    This is nonsense, as your argument is that people are more afraid of insulting someone, then sexual predators. It's absurd...

And that mentality will embolden criminals just like every other act of lenience has. (Cali passes measure to decriminalize shoplifting, shoplifting skyrockets. Sanctuary cities promise not to prosecute illegal invaders, illegal invader numbers skyrocket. Police fail to put down one riot, the next riot is larger and more destructive. Etc, etc, etc.)
    Who said anything about not persecuting sexual misconduct? A man's bathroom, does not grant the right for men to be perverts in the man's bathroom.

Like I said that Target policy inadvertently, yet obviously, made it a little more easier to attack women be it a physical assault or an invasion of privacy.
    No, it didn't make it any easier. You just have some strange priorities in thinking fear of insulting trumps an attack and that same gender cannot be sexually assault each other.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by esach88 View Post
    Ah, apparently predators would see the "women" sign on the door and go "whelp! Guess I'll have to predator somewhere else!"
    He thinks that people will be afraid to report perverts, because they are more afraid to insult people, than they are of pervers or "attackers". It also at the very least implies, that he thinks it's okay to "attack" or be a pervert in the bathroom, as long as your gender matches.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He thinks that people will be afraid to report perverts, because they are more afraid to insult people, than they are of pervers or "attackers". It also at the very least implies, that he thinks it's okay to "attack" or be a pervert in the bathroom, as long as your gender matches.
    Nope, that's just how you perceive this because you're being defensive and so you've manufacture a meaning that wasn't there just like the esach88 manufactured his facetious nonsense.

You're both failing to realize the way we shape our own society.

To throw open the doors by pandering to 0.02% of the population in saying you have a "right" to use any bathroom you want because of your feelings will have consequences.

And the consequence that comes first and foremost is that it diminishes the scrutiny of the public when it comes to safety of women and the vigilance kept in that pursuit.

You guys flung yourselves face first into something because of "feels" and now you refuse to examine the position whatsoever or acknowledge its flaws.

(Quite the logical and educated approached might I add ...no arrogance or ignorance in thinking you can't ever be wrong ...nope.)

You guys do this because you believe the ends justify the means.

Just as you all stood by while a tyrant held education dollars hostage to force schools to essentially obey a "law" that was edited and redefined completely outside of the lawful Constitutional process.

I honestly can't believe liberals everywhere weren't outrage about that one, that's way over the line.

You don't threaten to punish millions of students like that, it's flat out wrong!

The Executve branch doesn't get the only say in the passing laws and you don't end-run Congress and deprive every citizen of their right to representation to do it, it's flat out wrong!

I can't believe what you people are willing to go along with.

What happens if a Preaident Trump threatens to revoke federal funding for schools that don't mandate the saying of the Pledge of Allegiance or that don't offer a "moment of silence" aka school prayer?

Do you see there is now presedent for that?

The amount of power the Executive branch now has scares the hell out of me and it should you as well.
    MAGA

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, that's just how you perceive this because you're being defensive and so you've manufacture a meaning that wasn't there just like the esach88 manufactured his facetious nonsense.
    This doesn't make any sense. I'm not the one who is arguing to defend the sanctity of bathrooms. I have the cognitive ability to understand that a pervert can be of any gender.

You're both failing to realize the way we shape our own society.

To throw open the doors by pandering to 0.02% of the population in saying you have a "right" to use any bathroom you want because of your feelings will have consequences.
    How about we leave laws as they were 6 months ago? I'm not arguing to change laws... You are... I couldn't even give a shit about some transgendered feelings or your feelings... Being scared is a feeling, by the way...

And the consequence that comes first and foremost is that it diminishes the scrutiny of the public when it comes to safety of women and the vigilance kept in that pursuit.
    Than can we save women by leaving laws as they were 6 months ago? Before, you'd have a hard time finding any examples of how not having a ban on trans negatively impacted women. After these laws popped up, I can show you many that agree with you to the point they are doing 'sex checks' and visiting girls locker for no other reason than make them uncomfortable, to prove your point. So, please... Continue to stay vigilant... Bust into people's stalls... Check their junk... Stop those perverts!

You guys flung yourselves face first into something because of "feels" and now you refuse to examine the position whatsoever or acknowledge its flaws.
    Nope... Arguing from logic only... The feels expressed are only coming from you... You see how you are faux crying 'save the women'... Show me using feels...

(Quite the logical and educated approached might I add ...no arrogance or ignorance in thinking you can't ever be wrong ...nope.)
    Uhm... Save the women from a threat that never existed, is completley avoiding logic to focus on feelings. It's the definition of fearmongering.

I'm wrong often enouph, have no trouble admitting as much. Every single post I make here is an undeniable mistake. I'm on record making 20000 of them, as well as doing it while recognizing it's a mistake. Now that's fucking dumb... But, I'm not wrong on this issue... sorry... There are decades confirming what I said and the opposite happening from your side of the argument..,

Just as you all stood by while a tyrant held education dollars hostage to force schools to essentially obey a "law" that was edited and redefined completely outside of the lawful Constitutional process.
    Constitution doesn't force federal government to pay for schools. Be very careful here... You might just be flushing the entire concept of libertarian in U.S. down the toilet...

I honestly can't believe liberals everywhere weren't outrage about that one, that's way over the line.
    I'm outraged conservatives are outraged... That's not what we stood for... This is not conservative... It's expansion of government and further infringement on civil liberties... Barry Goldwater is rolling in his grave...

What happens if a Preaident Trump threatens to revoke federal funding for schools that don't mandate the saying of the Pledge of Allegiance or that don't offer a "moment of silence" aka school prayer?
    Than I am going to laugh in your face for voting for him. You owe me your spot in the soup line... What if president Ron Paul revoked all federal education budget?

The amount of power the Executive branch now has scares the hell out of me and it should you as well.
    Yeah, and the sort of power you grant state government, might work on someone who buys into to state law is better than federal law bullshit. Just because the state demand people's junk be checked, not because of what they are doing, but because you don't believe it matches the door sign... is fucked up... If it takes federal government to take away the right of state government to check people's dicks, because you have a badge and you swear you saw an Adam's apple... So be it... What matters is the law, not which side of government is spot checking your dick...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Nope... Arguing from logic only... The feels expressed are only coming from you... You see how you are faux crying 'save the women'... Show me using feels...
    "Faux save the women" ...because ...you say so, right?

You say it's "faux" and so that's the way it must be.

You say there's no way that lenience can ever embolden criminality and so that's the way it must be.

That's an amazing amount of arrogance and ignorance, Felya.

And I'm actually astounded that you see nothing wrong with some tyrant holding children's education hostage just to pander to 0.02% of the population.

I like to have thought we could all come together and have told Obama to cut that bullshit out.

America is pure unabridged Left vs Right and we might as well have another civil war because there is nothing we can agree on or compromise on.

Can you think of one thing L and R don't fight about?

I can't...
    MAGA

America is pure unabridged Left vs Right and we might as well have another civil war because there is nothing we can agree on or compromise on.

Can you think of one thing L and R don't fight about?

I can't...
    That is not a problem you can solve with a civil war.
    You need a better voting system, plain an simple, but it is unlikely that your political class will ever let that happen, because the one thing I can think of L an R agree about? To keep FPTP because it makes sure only those two parties can exists and your voters do not get a choice.

I still can't figure out what the damages are that Target suffered.