Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    - - - Updated - - -
    HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHA HOLY SHIT GOOD WORK GUYS!

- - - Updated - - -

Not only that, WE Cant post anymore. VERY glad i put in my voice. They got essays XD
    Oh shit nice job bros. Only capped class/spec thread out there, good shit. Sucks that the last post was just QQing though and nothing useful.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ftr, the next biggest thread is page 18 for Havoc Demon Hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Oh shit nice job bros. Only capped class/spec thread out there, good shit. Sucks that the last post was just QQing though and nothing useful.
    There's always a bit of that.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Came here to say this. Let's hope they actually read our thread this time considering it's at 25 pages and it's the most read class thread.
    Yes, but a third of those page are the dumb arse, another third are people pointing out the flaws in said dumb arse and maybe another third have something to say but who wants to trawl through it all for anything useful?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl....I got attacked for not finishing current content on my main character....even though I did. (Except maybe two bosses which we usually skip. Still raid HFC mostly every week) Guess he wants me to tackle Mythic
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2016-05-26 at 07:36 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Rofl....I got attacked for not finishing current content on my main character....even though I did. (Except maybe two bosses which we usually skip. Still raid HFC mostly every week) Guess he wants me to tackle Mythic
    Aint missing much in there. Just shinier purples and the sadism that is Mythic Manny (full disclosure; havent done mythic manny, just heard he is literally Hitler, only 6/13m myself).

Mythic stopped being worth doing for me when they forced the raid size to 20. Don't have that many people so it wasn't an option.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    teleros, not sure if this is still the case but artifact power becomes very easily attainable later on during and after leveling. You have to realise that not only will you need to upgrade your main weapon but a secondary spec (and possibly third) as well. The only time the traits becomes VERY hard to get points for is when your taking into account the bonus small increases like the %holydamage trait we can get.

overall.... still not hard to max it out, nor will it.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW inb4 thread on main forum not extended because that thread was toxic and stupid as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Yes, but a third of those page are the dumb arse, another third are people pointing out the flaws in said dumb arse and maybe another third have something to say but who wants to trawl through it all for anything useful?
    Which is why the people who put out the big posts im glad they got their say in.

- - - Updated - - -

>< yea i hate it when people do that. Hell im 13/13 mythic and I still value both yours and tbolts thoughts on things as well as other people's here also. That was VERY uncalled for on his part.

- - - Updated - - -

But seriously, the last little word Lobster got in before the thread was capped out hit the nail on the head.

Which is why instead of blank complaining with no actual direction I did all I could to compile the critical feedback. And structure it out, any time I posted in regard to other ideas it was to relate how it would fit with the current scheme of things and how many different directions that could be followed that adhered to the developer vision involving Judgment. Had no idea about that cap else I would have done 1 smaller compile but no dice. Either way did all I could in there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by genai View Post
    Its actually just paladin discussion for all specs. At least thats what it was when it was created and before outcries due to terrible ret took over. As the name and first post suggest.
    But doesnt matter, its ours now!
    Yeah it was. But it was rainsacked by Ret. Might aswell dead with it. I think the other 2 specs created their own threads because of it.

I can't imagine what clearing HFC on mythic provides you about your class that clearing it on Heroic doesn't? I understand the mechanics are different and the gear is better, but that doesn't make you a less informed Paladin, or one with less knowledge of how his class operates. That's just odd.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Its not a 300 page thread like this one. I'm sure they can handle to read it. The havoc one, wich is the second biggest, is actually worse.

What they need to read is that Ret players aren't happy with the redesign and something needs to change. Its not just a small group of people they can ignore, like you guys have been towards the end of alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    I can't imagine what clearing HFC on mythic provides you about your class that clearing it on Heroic doesn't? I understand the mechanics are different and the gear is better, but that doesn't make you a less informed Paladin, or one with less knowledge of how his class operates. That's just odd.
    Nothing. It means nothing. People can clear normal/heroic and still know everything there is to know about there class. That guy just wants to show everyone his extremely large penis.

There are a multitude of reasons why some people don't do mythic. My guild clears normal than moves to heroic and I absolutely love raiding with them.

Either way I wonder if they'll extend our thread though. I'm not sure if they're going to make new threads as they usually do when big builds come out for classes but idk.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-05-26 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    Which is why the people who put out the big posts im glad they got their say in.

- - - Updated - - -

>< yea i hate it when people do that. Hell im 13/13 mythic and I still value both yours and tbolts thoughts on things as well as other people's here also. That was VERY uncalled for on his part.

- - - Updated - - -

But seriously, the last little word Lobster got in before the thread was capped out hit the nail on the head.

Which is why instead of blank complaining with no actual direction I did all I could to compile the critical feedback. And structure it out, any time I posted in regard to other ideas it was to relate how it would fit with the current scheme of things and how many different directions that could be followed that adhered to the developer vision involving Judgment. Had no idea about that cap else I would have done 1 smaller compile but no dice. Either way did all I could in there.
    Thanks guys! Some sane people at last
    Ulthane's write up was definitely a step in the right direction at that low point of the discussion, thanks to he/she who shall not be named.
    Yes that was pretty short sighted and downright ignorant of that poster. Finishing H HFC was enough for me as I have neither the desire nor the time to dedicate to mythics. That being said I would never act in a condescending manner towards those who do or even those who don't raid at all. There should be room for all sorts of players in this game, as well as their feedback.
    It's funny that in his previous post he essentially agreed with everything that was said by myself and the others he chided in his post.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    What they need to read is that Ret players aren't happy with the redesign and something needs to change. Its not just a small group of people they can ignore, like you guys have been towards the end of alpha.
    That's precisely what my last post there was about. If they see that and do a better design, that's great. If they ask for more feedback and want more of our ideas for that new design, also great! We have no shortage of that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reghame View Post
    teleros, not sure if this is still the case but artifact power becomes very easily attainable later on during and after leveling. You have to realise that not only will you need to upgrade your main weapon but a secondary spec (and possibly third) as well. The only time the traits becomes VERY hard to get points for is when your taking into account the bonus small increases like the %holydamage trait we can get.
    Yeah I hope so, it's just... hard to get a handle on it when the numbers go from 100 to 1,000,000 (!) and so little's known about Artefact Knowledge.

= + =

It's also irrelevant: if you're right you're right, whether you've been a Ret paladin since vanilla alpha or have never played WoW. Debaters might know it as the appeal to authority fallacy.

Deleted
    Yeah as someone who doesn't raid mythic I have to thank those who defend the value of non-mythic raider-opinions as well.
    I have seen so many people being incredibly good players who have been asked "why are you just raiding heroic? You could do mythic as well, you are good enough."
    I don't need to kill Archimonde mythic to know what I have to do to play my class well. And there are so many class forums where you just get yelled at "you don't know because you haven't done this and this and..."
    The interesting part is.. I don't see posts like this very often in the paladin forums.

@Thete
    Haven't done any dungeon testing, but I have seen one of your last videos doing dungeons. Did you take some kind of "hybrid"-talents because it is nearly impossible to change talents in a random group even if you have the needed tomes? Was quite interesting to see someone used Zeal

@Reghame
    Poor pure DDs.. if they balance the artifacts to be leveled "fast enought" the whole "play what you like"-system will be screwed again. Back to switching speccs instead of playing those you like then, huh? :/

Well this might be a tough question. How is the actual mood of the people here? A lot of people posting here dislike what seems to be Legion Ret.. will you still play it, even if there aren't any changes besides tuning? Well I don't believe, they won't change anything, but just a "What if"-scenario.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll endure through it. Class Design is the only questionable thing IMO Legion has. I'm ok with pretty much everything else.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loewenherz View Post
    @Thete
    Haven't done any dungeon testing, but I have seen one of your last videos doing dungeons. Did you take some kind of "hybrid"-talents because it is nearly impossible to change talents in a random group even if you have the needed tomes? Was quite interesting to see someone used Zeal
    Yes, I have been doing that for a while. I was just using Zeal and BoW to try them out; they feel ok together but I think I prefer Fires of Justice and Virtue's Blade.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well this might be a tough question. How is the actual mood of the people here? A lot of people posting here dislike what seems to be Legion Ret.. will you still play it, even if there aren't any changes besides tuning? Well I don't believe, they won't change anything, but just a "What if"-scenario.
    I'll still play Ret, though maybe (maybe!) I'll have a DPS DH alt that I actually do something with for once. As for how I feel... meh, resigned mostly. "Oh look, Blizz is screwing Ret over again, just like in Cata and TBC, will have to muddle through again."

As for all the elitist stuff... meh. That stuff is important for recruiting new people to a guild, but shouldn't really matter for much else. And even then, I value something like Herald of the Titans above most Mythic bosses, because it shows you know how to play, whereas I could literally AFK through a Mythic Mannoroth kill provided the rest of the group was competent.

Deleted
    I think that so much of it is really, really good barring a small number of easily fixed design issues that make it unplayable in some common situations.