Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hortrorog View Post
    Everybody praised the CGI u idiot
    .....he says to my response about a review by a Warcraft fangirl, one of few people openly talking about their movie impression, who is not praising the CGI at all and struggles to make excuses why she doesn't particular like the CGI and is at best content with it, besides her various other excuses for the bad reception of the movie in general.

Add some /sarcasm at the end of your post. There are too many 'idiots' here who would post this seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am back from watching the Movie. I really liked it

This movie will be awesome for all wow/warcraft nerds. It will be a shitty lord of the rings immitation for the rest of the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Gad you enjoyed it, but can we please not overload the general discussions with movie threads?
    Yes please bump all the Legacy threads back up, and overload GD with those.

/sacasm

7th thread about the movie and counting.

the TRAILER has DIFFERENT VOICES than the finished movie in the cinema!!! ive noticed that after watching the trailers a few hours ago.

besides that,

please DONT compare this movie to sth like lotr or star wars. these triple A+ items will never leave their high pedestal. compare warcraft to great 2hr blockbusters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    You think a movie coming out tomorrow isn't finished yet? What?
    maybe they are doing last minute CG to make the humans look nicer.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    maybe they are doing last minute CG to make the humans look nicer.
    Dunno, I just watched the movie and I didn't find the humans to be "bad". Like, I didn't felt like something was off.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Great to hear. Though it doesn't matter if the movie was great or bad, the WoW community will hate on it regardless because its "cool".
    I am beginning to wonder if the "WoW community" is really representative of the WoW community. I'll tell you I despised GC for coining the phrase "vocal minority" but as the number of active players dwindles I think it has more and more validity.

I forgot to mention gryphon
    It's AWESOME!!!
    Flying. Foghting. Visual. Cgi. Amazingly done.

Also movie lasts only for 2 hours. And that really sucks.
    And game has too few soundtracks. Or maybe I missed something. At end titles I remembered that there were heard almost no soundtracks.

Also plot leavea several holes. That certainly ask for sequel movie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/...?ref_=tt_ov_rt

oh my god...

I think I will not watch it in the first week.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Conscience View Post
    .....he says to my response about a review by a Warcraft fangirl, one of few people openly talking about their movie impression, who is not praising the CGI at all and struggles to make excuses why she doesn't particular like the CGI and is at best content with it, besides her various other excuses for the bad reception of the movie in general.

Add some /sarcasm at the end of your post. There are too many 'idiots' here who would post this seriously.
    bitch literally everybody says the cgi is fantastic like get out lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/...?ref_=tt_ov_rt

oh my god...

I think I will not watch it in the first week.
    I wouldn't put too much stock in elitist critic "reviews" to be honest. One of the ones in that list you linked is The Guardian. You know what half the article is about? The fact that humans are all white and the orcs are all brown and how it's like watching a racist propaganda. Another one started off by saying World of Warcraft is irrelevant and he's too cool to care about it now. Yet another gave Warcraft 10/100, but gave the DragonBall movie a 4/5... Just go see it and judge for yourself.

Users currently aren't able to submit reviews to Metacritic for another 12 days when it has it's official US(?) release... even though many people in other countries have seen it, which keeps its score artificially low. Snobby critics that just don't "get" it are not really the audience.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-05-28 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I left my rose-tinted 3D glasses outside the theater... Can I borrow yours?
    Oooo I found the "my opinion is the only opinion" guy. Get outta here with your bait even though I fell for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    really?
    not even durotans voice?
    he sounds terrible in the trailer.

seems like i will go and watch the movie in a theater after all.

- - - Updated - - -
    Seriously? I loved his voice in the trailer with orgrim.

I'm glad you liked it. Now can you tell me .... Was there anything after the end credits? Marvel has trained us all to well I'm afraid.