Page 40 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    BTW you do know where the portal on the broken isles connects to right? Kil'jadens palace... all portals to Argus lead there as it's his sorta portal hub. So it would be likely we see Kil'jaden pop out of it or we go in and find his palace (I wanna know what it looks like... like he likes his black and gold... but idk would it be super fancy like the sun well? R ruined like black temple?
    His Palace is in the center of the twisting nether, we won't go there anytime soon, we'd be easily spotted and killed like ants, if we ever face him it will be an ambush on foreign ground, I'm fairly sure the Twisting Nether where Sargeras resides is booby trapped and has millions of demons guarding him.

We'll go to Argus, where KJ is, and we'll enter his palace/citadel.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    Not even worth it to play it.. i meant.. i have played it over a friend house trying out beta. Goddamn it, fucking bland, boring as fuck HOLY SHIT! No New spices
    Sure, dude.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    WoWhead contest ends today.
    Elvine's giveaway ends tomorrow.

Unsure of any others, or new ones.
    Crap, forgot to do the tweet thing for +1 entry. :'(

Guess i won't win one now for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Signex View Post
    Crap, forgot to do the tweet thing for +1 entry. :'(

Guess i won't win one now for sure.
    those entry thing are shit in a way i just want to enter and hope i get lucky and thats it don't need this tweet every day for +1 entry or get friend to enter to get +1 entry
    If only i could have some joy from blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by mg0 View Post
    those entry thing are shit in a way i just want to enter and hope i get lucky and thats it don't need this tweet every day for +1 entry or get friend to enter to get +1 entry
    These types of competitions are for bots, anyways. Imagine someone that sets some thing up to make a thousand e-mail accounts, and to link them all, and then to make sure it tweets each of them daily.

You and I have a better chance of finding a physical beta key on our doorstep. Especially in the Elvine one, where it doesn't say total number of entires. There are only 30 keys.

Drops in a bucket.
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    His Palace is in the center of the twisting nether, we won't go there anytime soon, we'd be easily spotted and killed like ants, if we ever face him it will be an ambush on foreign ground, I'm fairly sure the Twisting Nether where Sargeras resides is booby trapped and has millions of demons guarding him.

We'll go to Argus, where KJ is, and we'll enter his palace/citadel.
    wrong, his palace is on argus, dictated by the book illidan, the twisting nether is not where kil'jaden hangs out
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

wrong, his palace is on argus, dictated by the book illidan, the twisting nether is not where kil'jaden hangs out
    I think they meant Sargeras's palace.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    I think they meant Sargeras's palace.
    ok i am more confused why he broguht up sargeras's place when iwalk talking about kiljadens...
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

ok i am more confused why he broguht up sargeras's place when iwalk talking about kiljadens...
    They were trying to point out that Sargeras's palace is too well defended for us to attack it as things are, so we'll probably go after Kil'jaeden's palace instead.

wowhead giveaway ended. New one started up.

So far nothing really new. No invite thus far.

/wrists

Deleted
    One more giveaway and nothing at all.

Deleted
    I thinking about buy key from Ebay. Can somebody recommand me some seller please? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dedko View Post
    I thinking about buy key from Ebay. Can somebody recommand me some seller please? Thank you.
    Avoid Ebay if you can. Ownedcore has a few on sell for much cheaper with higher reputation/trust.

Contact me in private.I know a few good sellers on Ownedcore who do good bussiness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPepsi View Post
    Contact me in private.I know a few good sellers on Ownedcore who do good bussiness.
    Sry but this is new acc and I can't send you PM

10+ Year Old Account
    Sry but this is new acc and I can't send you PM
    Add me on skype m8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by M4xC4v413r4 View Post
    Add me on skype m8
    2 more post and I will send you PM. I will be on skype later.

Even more so with the fact ptr will be popping up in a matter of weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    If you were to BUY a key it'd probably be over $150 no? Seems so expensive for temporary access
    $150 restaurant bill is also expensive. But its nice to enjoy yourself once in a while.

WTB beta key for $150+ so I can play for a month! I mean it's not like the PTR patch will be up soonish /s