Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loewenherz View Post
    Well this might be a tough question. How is the actual mood of the people here? A lot of people posting here dislike what seems to be Legion Ret.. will you still play it, even if there aren't any changes besides tuning? Well I don't believe, they won't change anything, but just a "What if"-scenario.
    Currently it looks like ret with the option of benching myself as often as needed. But also working on switching to Tank but for that I do have to hope that our trails are all garbage. Even threatening my raid lead with speccing into Equality and killing of raidembers whenever i have the chance...

There is so much misinformation in the ret feedback thread it's actually kinda funny. I guess I can't blame Blizz for not taking it too seriously, but they need to pay attention to why people are giving the feedback that they are.

@Loewenherz I'm sticking with paladin but going holy. Not because of the ret changes but because my guild wanted me holy and I've been having such a good time with healing both on live and on the beta. So, I'll be sticking with paladin no matter what but staying holy. Ret will still be my off spec though and I'll probably play it whenever I can.

I'm glad that a majority of you here are staying ret. Staying loyal to the class/spec just proves that guy saying we don't know shit if we don't raid mythic wrong. Good job bros.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunavale View Post
    There is so much misinformation in the ret feedback thread it's actually kinda funny. I guess I can't blame Blizz for not taking it too seriously, but they need to pay attention to why people are giving the feedback that they are.
    Curiously what misinformation do you mean?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    @Loewenherz I'm sticking with paladin but going holy. Not because of the ret changes but because my guild wanted me holy and I've been having such a good time with healing both on live and on the beta. So, I'll be sticking with paladin no matter what but staying holy. Ret will still be my off spec though and I'll probably play it whenever I can.

I'm glad that a majority of you here are staying ret. Staying loyal to the class/spec just proves that guy saying we don't know shit if we don't raid mythic wrong. Good job bros.
    why would I inglict pain, suffering and misery upon myself willingly when a game is supposed to bring joy and fun?
    Feth this Ret, feth Legion and feth WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunavale View Post
    This in fact was something that is very problematic. My hope is that the devs that read through it took important details from it.
    -Damage is low (easily fixed by buffs)
    -Judgment clashes with the Holy Power system, this can be fixed by a tuning or readjustment of the mechanic.
    -Talents are not choices it feels and that kind of goes into buffing damage.
    -Mobility is god awful, need at least better movement speed for PvE, movement speed isnt op in PvP since its not a leap, charge etc
    -Defensives need work

Those were literally in every post there for the most part but due to "he/she who shall not be named" it got really awkward really fast and maybe its the cynic in me but it smelt of scum and villainy to promote sabotage. -/tinfoilhat-

Said it before and ill say it again, im very glad i made those posts. I think the devs needed well constructed feedback and that was given by myself and others as well who did what they could. Needless to say lets see what happens this build.

Beta feedback thread extended and that Strife guy's post was removed somehow? haha.

Cap got extended

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt66 View Post
    Beta feedback thread extended and that Strife guy's post was removed somehow? haha.
    I thought we'd have just got a new one with the new build as before, but ok - the saga continues.

It got reported a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    I thought we'd have just got a new one with the new build as before, but ok - the saga continues.
    Feedback Wars: Episode 2, The Retting Menace

- - - Updated - - -

.___. good lord

Okay kids: Things not to do on a beta when you want your voice heard. Act like a fethhole. Dont do that, just dont.

Otherwise lets see what the new build brings when it hits.

-Snip-
    Yep mate don't worry, who ever claims that a Mythic Ret knows spec better than ppl who never cleared mythic is full of bs. Personally i dont raid at all, but i know Ret spec very well from my PvP background, and no mythic Ret can tell me otherwise (we can always duel, and i can show him/her the error of their thinking). Same goes for PvP there are some Glad players who are clueless and others who only duel/do weekly cap and know their spec way way better than Glad players who simply got carried by their teams. Pushing Glad or Clearing Mythic depends on whether you have time and team/guild to do it with.

Edit: I will still lvl Ret to 110 but ill also get DH as my alt, simply because i lvl each class to know how to counter it in PvP the best on my Ret
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-05-26 at 11:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strife is why we can't have nice things in the world.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Dragonslayers acting like they know spec better?
    Sounds like fun

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Sounds like fun
    I know right, very cute. I wonder what excuse they tell to themselves while they do ghost walk of shame to their corpse after they got 1v2 or 1v3 by my PvP Ret

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Sounds like fun
    To be fair, nobody said PvE players know the spec better than PvP players at the same level, and I don't remember killing a dragon for some time (almost forgotten what tail whip and wing buffet is). But it's probably not helpful to refer to anyone's progress when trying to win an argument, unless it's with someone shitposting everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    I know right, very cute. I wonder what excuse they tell to themselves while they do ghost walk of shame to their corpse after they got 1v2 or 1v3 by my PvP Ret
    "at least my Guildmaster says I'm a good boy!"
    To be fair, nobody said PvE players know the spec better than PvP players at the same level
    lines like "have no mythic end progress - you know nothing" basically imply exactly this.
    Which is balls.

and I don't remember killing a dragon for some time (almost forgotten what tail whip and wing buffet is)
    because orks more orks .

But it's probably not helpful to refer to anyone's progress when trying to win an argument, unless it's with someone shitposting everyone else.
    ofcourse it's not helpful.
    sometimes people lack arguements.
    And lo, when monkey comes emptyhanded for a brawl, poo suits just about right

Deleted
    Oh boy, such awesome changes!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by genai View Post
    Oh boy, such awesome changes!
    Ya...in fairness though Crusade was kinda on the strong side, so you could see that one coming...other then that...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Rip liver

Nerfs upon nerfs, even to the precious baby Equality. Nothing new added, nothing changed for the positive. And I didn't think it was possible, but they made Greater Blessing of Wisdom even worse

They're 100% listening guys! My hope for ret continues to fall, nerfs, nerfs and nerfs with no changes related to any of our feedback, at all. Such beautiful. Glad I went holy.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-05-27 at 12:36 AM.