10 10.75%

2 2.15%

1 1.08%

0 0%

18 19.35%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    rofl imagine getting a 5th nomination for Lor'themar. He would become the first character to qualify immediately without making it to the nominations list!

Voted 8/10.

I enjoy her story and the character. The Arthas novel is actually what made me like her and start looking into her/learning more of her lore.

I nominate Lord Desdel Stareye

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    This scale is not enough to properly rate her. So i rate her holocaust/10
    She is controversial. She is phenomenal. She is fantastic. She is, the most interesting man on azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    She is controversial. She is phenomenal. She is fantastic. She is, the most interesting man on azeroth.
    I was following your hype train, but then a dick popped out of nowhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Nominating the man, the myrh, the who? Lor'themar Theron, Liadrin's waifu

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Pretty much what happened with widowmaker 2 days into her fan arts
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Nominating the man, the myrh, the who? Lor'themar Theron, Liadrin's waifu

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much what happened with widowmaker 2 days into her fan arts
    zomg waifu of the laightu!

Qualified. Next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    After vol'jin we need someone with balls !!!

Also: Im really underwhelemed by lack of sylvanas hate in this thread. Come on, bring it !
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2016-05-26 at 09:56 PM.

Deleted
    Hey folks, I am considering updating the nomination rule to the following; please tell me what you think:

In case a character remained at a 1/5 for 5 days in a raw, I will consider dropping that character to clean the list a bit. How does that sound? Please state your opinion and thank you very much -- without you, this game would never be as fun as it is so I will include you in the decision making regarding this particular rule.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Hey folks, I am considering updating the nomination rule to the following; please tell me what you think:

In case a character remained at a 1/5 for 5 days in a raw, I will consider dropping that character to clean the list a bit. How does that sound? Please state your opinion and thank you very much -- without you, this game would never be as fun as it is so I will include you in the decision making regarding this particular rule.
    sounds good to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I'd say an 8/10. She's the only Horde leader with personality anymore. She has cool moments when she's in the spotlight but she rarely ever is, hope Legion turns that around.

Her sisterhood of the travelling pants storyline needs to just fuck off already though. Such angsty drama bs, nobody cares about Vereesa. I want a Sylvanas chopping off heads and burning down villages and raising their dead to serve her army, none of this "oh, seester, I am so hurt and dead and shrouded in mystery and such edgy!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    sounds good to me.
    Awesome, thank you. More opinions please.

7+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, thank you. More opinions please.
    i think keeping the list as it's will eliminate all the more famous char and focus on the more minor ones
    because even if you remove a char it will come back later as the game running
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    i think keeping the list as it's will eliminate all the more famous char and focus on the more minor ones
    because even if you remove a char it will come back later as the game running
    So? It can come back, and get eliminated in 5 days again due to inactivity. I don't mind, but I don't want the opening post to look like a fucking newspaper article.

Thanks for the input though, but honestly this isn't an issue at all to be honest.

7+ Year Old Account
    So? It can come back, and get eliminated in 5 days again due to inactivity. I don't mind, but I don't want the opening post to look like a fucking newspaper article.

Thanks for the input though, but honestly this isn't an issue at all to be honest.
    but but but
    i like the newspaper article
    *cries*
    -----------------
    on side note the list will grow as long the game is running and we keep voting char for ranking
    so like in day 100 your post will cover the whole page
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

I like Lor'themar probably my 2nd favorite elf, nominating him aswell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirathiel View Post
    I like Lor'themar probably my 2nd favorite elf, nominating him aswell.
    Already qualified to Day #42. If you want, pick someone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    *epic Music*
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    YISSSSS!
    All night elves must be nominated. While other races think things "well there isn't a single goblin in that list", some 20 night elves will be there, and their Goddess. Then once all elves are in, we'll build a wall so no other races can come into our glorious ... ummm... threads.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    speaking of which... if demons return to the Nether after they're killed... then why was Varimathras so afraid to die by Sylvanas??
    He owned money to Kil'jaden obviously. Kil'jaden always takes his money back. One way or another. As proof, Varimathras hasn't returned yet. Kil'jaden encased him in concrete and threw him in a river.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds good, but only if you start from now with the counting, as in, if you say next thread that some chars already had been there for 5 days and remove 10 names, not so great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    YISSSSS!
    All night elves must be nominated. While other races think things "well there isn't a single goblin in that list", some 20 night elves will be there, and their Goddess. Then once all elves are in, we'll build a wall so no other races can come into our glorious ... ummm... threads.

- - - Updated - - -

He owned money to Kil'jaden obviously. Kil'jaden always takes his money back. One way or another. As proof, Varimathras hasn't returned yet. Kil'jaden encased him in concrete and threw him in a river.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds good, but only if you start from now with the counting, as in, if you say next thread that some chars already had been there for 5 days and remove 10 names, not so great.
    Oh no, I won't be starting until we get to Day #31, if I went through with this.

Another way to go about it that I thought of is, that instead of actually deleting names, I can limit the nominations to 1 nomination per thread per player instead. how does this sound?

7+ Year Old Account

Good thinking.

Deleted
    Oh no, I won't be starting until we get to Day #31, if I went through with this.

Another way to go about it that I thought of is, that instead of actually deleting names, I can limit the nominations to 1 nomination per thread per player instead. how does this sound?
    Well considering that up to 2 threads ago I thought we only had 1 nomination per thread, I don't mind.