Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I am serious, I haven't been following fan theories....like at all. Not that I have been following this thread either.
    It's basically gotten to the point where everyone considers it fact.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    It's basically gotten to the point where everyone considers it fact.
    Only George knows!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

At this point if it turns out he's not their son we'll riot and yell at George for changing his mind because we figured it out.

Honestly there are SO MANY clues.

Dany's vision of a blue rose ( Lyanna's favourite flower ) growing in a chink of ice ( The Wall )

Jon's wounds smoking as he dies, the salt ( tears ) of his brothers, the red comet ( Whatshisface's House Sigil was a star and he had blood all over it, red star = red comet ), it's pretty clear Jon is both Stark and Targaryen and also Azor Ahai.

Well, D&D know as well, it's well documented that before GRRM would consent to make the show, he asked them "Who are Jon's parents?" to see if they had read and understood the books, and they answered, in his words, correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    She didn't want to eat the food at Castle Black, and it's not like she was getting fed anything better/fancier at Winterfell (with Ramsey). That could be her nausea.

I do find it interesting that they did this scene to show her having no interest/disgust in the food she's given at Castle Black. It could have meaning.
    Damn, she actually did that. Went right past my head, although "The food isn't what we're known for" is one of the few quotes that stuck with me from the episode.

Alright, with that in mind, the pregnant theory suddenly seems a lot more likely.

Then just give her moon tea? I mean, aborting in Westeros is probably easier than in some countries.

Deleted
    She didn't want to eat the food at Castle Black, and it's not like she was getting fed anything better/fancier at Winterfell (with Ramsey). That could be her nausea.

I do find it interesting that they did this scene to show her having no interest/disgust in the food she's given at Castle Black. It could have meaning.
    It did have a meaning. That little shithead Sansa is dead.
    She would have complained it was bad food, they had no luxury etc. She even did it at KL even tho she hated it "you are my maid you are supposed to know what to do" when she spoke to Shae for the first time.

Now she has been through hell and couldn't give a shit if the food was crap because as she says. There are worse matters to attend to.

meh when will people stop with R+L=Jon, Martin wouldn't put that in book, because people are spamming it for 10 years. He loves incest more likely it will be Ned + Lyanna
    Last edited by lakisa; 2016-05-26 at 07:53 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Having two incests related dramas would be lame
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by lakisa View Post
    meh when will people stop with R+L=Jon, Martin wouldn't put that in book, because people are spamming it for 10 years. He loves incest more likely it will be Ned + Lyanna
    LOL imagine Cat finding out that Ned not only betrayed her, but he also did it with his sister.

Quote Originally Posted by lakisa View Post
    Could just as easily say the opposite for the same reason. Jon would be R+L and have Jon be with Daenerys so it would be incest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooba View Post
    Her face, but not her consciousness. My money is on her warging her wolf in death.
    Yeah, but we are talking about the show, not the books. As far as we know, Arya is not able to warg. Bran is the only Stark sibling who can.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually really curious if Arya's Direwolf will make another appearance in the show. I believe the books say that Nymeria is running with a pack of wolves in the Riverlands, so maybe we might see her if Sansa and (maybe) Jon go to House Tully, since Little Finger had told Sansa to seek them out.
    Was I dreaming, or did I see a picture with Maisie Williams on the Riverrun set? Was she in character or not? Anyway, it looks like she may return to Westeros. Maybe Arya herself will meet with Nymeria. Or maybe we will see Nymeria in a cameo. If I remember correctly, Sansa sent Brienne (and Pod) to Riverrun. Sansa, Jon and Davos remain in the North to recruit the Mormonts, Hornwoods and another house to their cause. In this picture showing Northerners, you can see the Stark banner, but also the Mormont's, the Hornwood's and another I can't identify. It seems checkered blue and white, with a yellow circle in the blue squares. The Wulls or the Flints of Widow's Watch maybe?

"Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been trying to find timeline's for births and Robert's Rebellion, just to see how valid the Meera/Jon theory could be. What I have found is as follows.

Eddard leaves the Vale after his father and brother are killed, calls his banners in Winterfell, makes his way to the Riverlands to rescue Robert in the Battle of the Bells, and then makes his way to Riverrun to marry Catelyn. Robb is conceived. One of the sites I came across suggests this happens in the 8-9th month of 282 AC, with Robb being born in the 5-6th month of 283 AC. I'm not really sure how they determined this, as all other sites I've looked at just suggest the years with no mention of the month of occurrence.

For Jon to be Eddard's bastard, he would need to be younger than Robb, and conceived while Eddard is moving south from Riverrun for war. Greywater Watch is north of Riverrun, so I would safely assume that Howland Reed joined with Eddard on his way from Winterfell to the Riverlands prior to the Battle of the Bells. Meera is also born in the same year as Robb (and Jon), and the time from which Eddard leaves Riverrun and returns north is about a year, so Meera would have needed to be conceived prior to Howland leaving for battle with Eddard. It is then my assumption that Meera should be older than Robb.

The Harvest Festival that Bran puts on in 299 AC introduces Meera and Jojen, saying Meera is almost 16 years old, suggesting she is born in the last quarter of 283 AC. That puts Meera at being 3+ months younger than Robb, when she should be older. I have also read that Jon is roughly 100 days younger than Robb, also putting him around that 3+ month mark (but I cannot find or remember where I read that at).

This also assumes that Howland was with Eddard from the beginning, which may not necessarily be the case.

Thoughts?
    wyrd bið ful aræd

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Anyone else now really looking forward to when the next book comes out, so they can come back here and go all "But it's not like the show. Waaaah!"? ;-)
    Fun times ahead.

I unfortunately am not a reader of the books so I don't know the full and rich story of Ariya Stark, but it seems like she is destined to either leave or destroy the Faceless Men.

She seemed to only care about joining simply for her own desire to seek revenge, and now that she has been shown the true nature of the Faceless Men, I just don't see her character willingly kill someone who she doesn't already want to kill or thinks doesn't deserve to die.

I will be really surprised if she kills the actress.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Yeah Sam's been on a boat for episodes now ! While Littlefinger can travel to MC in 5 minutes with a whole army (which seems to be invisible to the Boltons at MC).
    They just want to finish the story, we get it, but at least get your stupid timeline straight @D&D.
    Just like in the books, the scenes are not real time. GRR even had two separate books where it all happened at the same time. We do not need each episode to be 15 hours so that we can incrementally show travel time....each scene/episode/chapter shows different pockets of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Yeah I'm more focused on how Sansa can still feel Ramsay's in her butt. That's fucked up.
    Not her butt, but inside of her. She also had negative reactions to food.

Sansa is pregnant with a baby Bolton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    Just like in the books, the scenes are not real time. GRR even had two separate books where it all happened at the same time. We do not need each episode to be 15 hours so that we can incrementally show travel time....each scene/episode/chapter shows different pockets of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Not her butt, but inside of her. She also had negative reactions to food.

Sansa is pregnant with a baby Bolton
    The scenes don't have to happen in real time for them to shown in reasonably consistent order. For Littlefinger to be in KL, then the Vale, then at the wall all in the period of time it took Jon to get resurrected and spend a couple days meeting his sister before heading out, he'd need a damned teleporter.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Can someone elaborate on time travel theory? I don't find it a matter at all. Bran had simply visions of the past. At that vision he saw Hodor becoming hodor because he had a glimpse of his future. Maybe that exact moment past Bran had inadvertently used his powers. Who cares? Am I missing something?