Balance trinket issue

I've got Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia as #1 trinket, but i can't decide between Sandman's Pouch (6/6) or Intuition Gift (heroic), can't find any IG sims for balance

That's because Intuition's Gift is a healer trinket. (see all that spirit on it)

Definitely just use sandman's 6/6 along with your DSI if you don't have the class trinket yet.

Only Mythic 2/2 IG is better than 6/6 2/2 Sandman's. Even then, you really only want to be using them on like...Iron Reaver, Kormrok, maybe Zakuun if you have very fast kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    Only Mythic 2/2 IG is better than 6/6 2/2 Sandman's. Even then, you really only want to be using them on like...Iron Reaver, Kormrok, maybe Zakuun if you have very fast kills.
    'very fast kills' actually make sandman's stronger, particularly on those single target fights you mentioned. Although heirloom wins on zukuun ofc.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    'very fast kills' actually make sandman's stronger, particularly on those single target fights you mentioned. Although heirloom wins on zukuun ofc.
    Why would Sandman's be better for 'very fast kills'? It's less crit and less intellect, while the buff still fits into the ring duration. If the boss is dying to ring or very shortly after it seems IG should be better.

Heirloom is obviously pretty damn good on Zakuun.

Checking Zakuun parses, there's actually someone using IG + Heirloom, which is somewhat interesting to me.

Checking Zakuun parses, there's actually someone using IG + Heirloom, which is somewhat interesting to me.
    This one sounds interesting and somewhat counterintuitive ... I mean DSI seems just so dmn strong and the int Proc feels out of this world. Never would it occure to me to switch it out.

Deleted
    At least for me the sims say that OoV outdamages my MWF DSI by ~9k for a 20 second fight which is why I personally use OoV + IG.