Quote Originally Posted by TheLimonTree View Post
    That's a bet I wont take
    Wise move I would say.

In one move they have nerfed momentum by quite a considerable measure, adding 10 secs more downtime to the buff, and without the ability to have instant fury pooling on tap.

Trees added to Portal Island

Well shit, need to eat my own words...

Not having to pick between CC and UP is actually really nice though. I do like that change a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChakanDH View Post
    Wise move I would say.

In one move they have nerfed momentum by quite a considerable measure, adding 10 secs more downtime to the buff, and without the ability to have instant fury pooling on tap.
    There is no need to nerf momentum, only reason people wanna see it nerfed is because they are awful at playing with it and rather just have the AFK talent being BiS which is Nemesis.

Is Chaos Nova bugged for anyone else? It's showing up as Fiery Brand for me now.
    Last edited by bloodkraven; 2016-05-27 at 12:43 AM.

Edit: Holy crap you guys are quick.

So we just lose out on (almost) always having Chaos Cleave now. Meh. At least I can always rely on having a resource-free Stun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Chaos nova seems to be fiery brand now for me too. maybe to give us a little bit better survivability in pvp or just a bug

seems like its just a tooltip error and still behaves like nova
    Last edited by Necromoran; 2016-05-27 at 12:52 AM.
    "This wolf still has teeth."

Quote Originally Posted by Drahkais View Post
    So we just lose out on (almost) always having Chaos Cleave now. Meh. At least I can always rely on having a resource-free Stun.
    To be fair tho, bloodlet is now more appealing since you can now pair it with momentum instead of competing with it.
    Last edited by TheLimonTree; 2016-05-27 at 12:53 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man, muh casual build got fuckin rekt.

Was also looking forward to having Fel Eruption during the pre patch. Guess that means I'll be jumping on the "all talents available at 100" wagon, that bums me out yo.
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Deleted
    To be fair tho, bloodlet is now more appealing since you can now pair it with momentum instead of competing with it.

also chaos nova seems to work fine, just tooltip error
    in what world is bloodlet more appealing? I'm not sure how you play with momentum but there is zero need to use throw glaive.

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    Man, muh casual build got fuckin rekt.

Was also looking forward to having Fel Eruption during the pre patch. Guess that means I'll be jumping on the "all talents available at 100" wagon, that bums me out yo.
    Blizzard Dev crits Una Casual Build for 6 billion. (5.5 billion overkill). Una Casual Build dies.

I guess, but then you drop Felblade. Also those would be GCDs spent not generating Fury or hitting Chaos Strike.

They should probably make Throw Glaive generate some amount of Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    There is no need to nerf momentum, only reason people wanna see it nerfed is because they are awful at playing with it and rather just have the AFK talent being BiS which is Nemesis.
    The playstyle, no you're right its fine like it is for people who want it. And for what its worth, I think momentum SHOULD be the top dps talent, risk and reward etc. But the synergy between it and prepared is still way too good at the moment, other options need to be at least viable, if not BiT.

Interested to see what number crunch @wordup comes up with for all this, could having Fel eruption on same tier make things closer?

So this didn't really change much per the prepared momentum build at the end of the day. just lost chaos cleave at 106 but choosing chaos cleave at 99 and losing blind fury or fel mastery in the process doesn't hurt too badly. I still don't get demon reborn though. Worst talent in the game for any class imo.

Deleted
    Well there is some possibility now of Nemesis + Chaos blades resetting going on with Demon reborn

Quote Originally Posted by Schlosh View Post
    So this didn't really change much per the prepared momentum build at the end of the day. just lost chaos cleave at 106 but choosing chaos cleave at 99 and losing blind fury or fel mastery in the process doesn't hurt too badly. I still don't get demon reborn though. Worst talent in the game for any class imo.
    Unless it worked when you invoke meta via Demonic and it reset the cooldown on meta itself as well. Way OP lol

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    Blizzard Dev crits Una Casual Build for 6 billion. (5.5 billion overkill). Una Casual Build dies.
    Dude, I just, can't, right now. Waiting for the WoWhead calculators to get updated so I can figure out what I want to do.

I really like Fel Eruption for what it is, but Momentum was pretty essential to the build as well and this just straight up kicked it in the teeth :/
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    Dude, I just, can't, right now. Waiting for the WoWhead calculators to get updated so I can figure out what I want to do.

I really like Fel Eruption for what it is, but Momentum was pretty essential to the build as well and this just straight up kicked it in the teeth :/
    It's okay, I'll hold you. It'll be okay. Maybe they fixed Fel Barrage! You never know. There's lots of broken shit on the Beta right now and disconnects every 10-30 seconds. It's a total mess.

Also, MMO-C updated the WoWDB calculators. So you can use those in the meantime to try and piece your little heart back together.