Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bormec View Post
    Nerfs upon nerfs, even to the precious baby Equality. Nothing new added, nothing changed for the positive. And I didn't think it was possible, but they made Greater Blessing of Wisdom even worse
    equality was already like this

again gj kalgan gg

Well we DID expect nerfs to Equality and SW, at least now DP is a clear winner for PvP over SW, which now max out @ 30% dmg buff + 30% haste, while regular wings INSTANT 35% dmg buff, from PvP pov DP is a clear winner asp since it procs on JV. However, not sure if nerf to our mass judgement was called for XD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sanctified Wrath is now Crusade and they nerfed it to 2% Haste. Ok...w/e

Greater Blessing of Wisdom got nerfed and the 1% of health and mana per 3 seconds is now per 15 seconds.

Equality got nerfed(TOTES NOT SURPRISED) Affects up to 4 targets now and does 35% instead of 50%

Greater Judgement's jumping does 35% less damage via jump(Bad wording on my part). I assume it's a tooltip change.

GG Blizz

>.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I called that Wisdom nerf. They couldn't have Pure of Heart cleansing diseases/poisons on you and allies every few seconds, after all. Gotta make sure it's vastly inferior to Might so we never consider any blessings other than it.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    again, equality was already 35% effectiveness in PVP. not nerfed.

And GJ was nerfed. if you deal 100 damage to one target, the 2 3 and 4th target will take 65,42, and 27 damage respectively, same like zeal.

- - - Updated - - -

where as before it would deal full damage to all 4 targets

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean... Crusade's cooldown was also reduced to 20 seconds. They couldn't leave the buff at 5% with that cooldown, I guess?

I'm just trying to see something positive here

Ok, maybe that's a datamining error? Because it can't just have a 20 second cooldown and duration. No way they'd allow us to have that.

Yeah nevermind, still 2 minutes. Here I was, hopeful... for nothing.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2016-05-27 at 12:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    looking into it some more, apperently greater judge already worked like that so it was just a tooltip change

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I mean... Crusade's cooldown was also reduced to 20 seconds. They couldn't leave the buff at 5% with that cooldown, I guess?

I'm just trying to see something positive here

Ok, maybe that's a datamining error? Because it can't just have a 20 second cooldown and duration. No way they'd allow us to have that.

Yeah nevermind, still 2 minutes. Here I was, hopeful... for nothing.
    Its a bug, SW does not have 20 sec cd, its 2 min cd same as Wings. No way it can have 20 sec cd, and duration 20 sec as well, it will mean that we will have constant buff of SW, which will make it too OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ruiizu View Post
    I called that Wisdom nerf. They couldn't have Pure of Heart cleansing diseases/poisons on you and allies every few seconds, after all. Gotta make sure it's vastly inferior to Might so we never consider any blessings other than it.
    Why even have more then one blessing if the others are so crap? This logic(Not mad at you) hurts my head.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Greater Judgment change is just a tooltip update - it was already in the spell data like I said earlier:
    Quote Originally Posted by Found View Post
    Oh, also, for clarity for everyone before this also pops up in a tooltip - while it doesn't say so in the tooltip, the spell data for Judgment says that while affected by Greater Judgment each chained target should be taking 35% less damage from Judgment than the previous target.
    Crusade is showing as having a 20 second cooldown because it has one charge, a 2 minute recharge, a 20 second cooldown and a 20 second duration. Basically, you can only use it once every 2 minutes unless we get another T18 2p or similar effect that adds additional charges to Avenging Wrath (which will then also give them to Crusade). I suspect - though I don't know for sure - that the 20 second cooldown also means that you can't cancel Avenging Wrath or Crusade before it ends and refresh it with another charge - you have to wait 20 seconds between activations even if you have several charges.

Deleted
    Feth this fething spec. Ret is getting destroyed by Legion. I seriously don't understand how Ret is at the bottom of the meters and clearly failing as a spec yet the only changes they did were fething nerfs. I was somewhat hopeful for Sanctified Wrath, but seeing it was nerfed to the fucking ground and no longer a viable talent choice when Prot is doing way more DPS than us with Seraphim, just go Prot if you want to do damage, Ret is fething useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nejosan View Post
    Feth this fething spec. Ret is getting destroyed by Legion. I seriously don't understand how Ret is at the bottom of the meters and clearly failing as a spec yet the only changes they did were fething nerfs. I was somewhat hopeful for Sanctified Wrath, but seeing it was nerfed to the fucking ground and no longer a viable talent choice when Prot is doing way more DPS than us with Seraphim, just go Prot if you want to do damage, Ret is fething useless.
    Are u and @Storm the Sorrow relatives =) ?
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-05-27 at 01:52 AM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blessing of wisdom was not nerfed. just a tooltip datamine error, still .33 HP mana a second

They haven't fixed Ret yet because they're working on a bigger rework, r-right guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    They haven't fixed Ret yet because they're working on a bigger rework, r-right guys?
    I'm hoping, I'm really really hoping that at the least we get buffs down the line. i'm still gunna play ret in Legion regardless gunna try like hell to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Nope , i wouldnt hold my breath on this one.

P.S. see as a PvPer i am used to that Ret is always shit =) when it comes to Rated PvP, it is a state of mind you only can acquire from pvping, you simply dont expect Blizzard make Ret viable, it will never happen

The new changes are just another nail in the coffin of ret. Why would anyone use SW over AW now? 35% damage for AW, or 30% damage and haste at max stacks, which will take half the duration.

Retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's only a dream. It's only a dream.

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's only a dream. It's only a dream.
    Yogg Saron confirmed for dev