Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Those cry about leveling is so dreadfull maybe its time to enjoy the game at its fullest instead of taking everything as negative.

If you realy hate everything so much stop playing this game and find something you do enjoy.

Most people never said anything and accepted the way things are. Yet we got all bshit of loud minorty. Lfg, lfr and all other bshit. I never asked for it and many never said anything but still got this crap because os loud minority. Still you dont hear us as we just accept game for what it is.

Always whiny loud minority you hear and those are one that ruines the game. And then change happens and other loud minority starts to bitch.

Rest of us you do not hear we either keep try to enjoy what we got or we leave.

So please for love of god stfu with all whining. Either enjoy thr game or get the fuck out. And that is to all you little loud mouths out there the never ending bitching kids.

I saw movie today. Believe me guys, it's totally worth watching. Ther are some retcona. Its alternative worls. Still you can really enjoy movie. No matter you are hardcore wow player and lore fan like me or you have no idea what warcraft is.

I think, no matter some stuff and even unanswered queations, this movie is worth of waiting. And at long last we have a movie based on game. And it doesnot suck.

Spells are awesome. Story is realky good with minor changes. And those changes are moatly acceptable and even very interesting.
    Orcs are done as good as probably Avatar Navii race and beasts. Even dire wolves look great. And battles and dialogues are mostly good. At one point u can see that sword of soldier aint real. But thata very minor and rare buisabce

Deleted
    I saw the movie yesterday. Plopped a review of it here. Trust me, it's worth going to the cinema for.

Quote Originally Posted by deloctyte View Post
    I saw the movie yesterday. Plopped a review of it here. Trust me, it's worth going to the cinema for.
    -I loved your review, it's the best i have seen and i advise any1 that want a solid review to watch yours.
    -I just watched the movie and i must say that i enjoyed it but it could have been better....
    -My Review:
    *The visuals for me were perfect, the action scenes are good for the most part but the last battle could have been better.
    *the characters didn't all get a good build for example Guldan was PERFECT, no one is gonna come out of the movie and not love Guldan evil character, Kadgar was a funny character, Lothar is good but could have been better, Garrona...not so much, on the orc side they were overall good. Overall about the characters there was no character that made me feel like i wish i was him or gave me a attachment to him, for example on GoT when one of the characters die you feel like one of your own friends or kin died even tho Warcraft is not to be compered to GoT (one is a 2h movie vs a 6 season series).
    *An other critic is sometimes the movie feel like it is dragging on even tho fantasy movies tend to do that but the drag was not well made all the time.
    *A final think I would like to add is that I wish that the movie wasn't made to hit a middle ground between WoW fans and non-fans but rather be targeted to the fans cause, even tho it is in the middle ground, unless you know what the story of the warcraft universe you won't understand a lot of it, and the story of warcraft universe is a good one. I really hated that Stormwind was not destroyed in this story, that would have made a better overall story (inb4 any1 bash me on that I would like to say that I am ''For the Alliance'')
    (I went with my friend that have no idea about warcraft or wow and his initial thought was ''it's a nice movie, it was fun but i was waiting for a bigger thing'' BUT when I started to explain to him some of the backstory of some of the characters he was like ''AH...now I understand what/why it happened'' and ''oh that's was well made then'' but before that it he was just ''it's an OK movie'')
    *I don't really like to put a grade on movies but since that's how ppl understand, I will put a 6.5/10 for someone that is not a fan of warcraft and a 7.5-8/10 for a warcraft fan.
    As for recommendation, I recommended for a warcraft fan any day but not so sure for non-fans.
    Last edited by THE313; 2016-05-26 at 11:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I finished Durotan about 2 weeks ago. Damn, that's some old news

I have one question. It's clear that we see both high elves and dwarves in the film. How do the high elves look though? Do they look cgi? More actors? Do they say anything?
    "Its hard being humble, knowing how awesome I am,"

Quote Originally Posted by styvan01 View Post
    I have one question. It's clear that we see both high elves and dwarves in the film. How do the high elves look though? Do they look cgi? More actors? Do they say anything?
    they look good but ''you don't have to worry about them since they only have like <1 min of screen time spread on a 2h film and yes they say like one or 2 sentences''

Deleted
    People that believe everything critics say, are either sad excuses for human beings, or mentally incapable of forming their own opinion.

Pick your poison.

7+ Year Old Account
    Apparently those reviews got edited in after I saw this, "jolly woggler all the way?" Heh.

Wonder how many people who see it would agree to see a follow-up.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

My question is about the music in the movie. I have not seen the music mentioned in any review. Is it because the music is bad or that it doesn't call attention to itself? The music is a really big plus to the game, is it forgettable in the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    My question is about the music in the movie. I have not seen the music mentioned in any review. Is it because the music is bad or that it doesn't call attention to itself? The music is a really big plus to the game, is it forgettable in the movie?
    you can go on YT and check what is the music used in the film, it's similar to some of the WoW music but it's not the same tracks.
    but movie music is meant to be in the backround and unless intended they should not stood out like some of the in-game music but if you focus to listen to them then you can hear them.
    But anyway in term of music it was done well in the movie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by styvan01 View Post
    The elves look acceptable if a bit odd with their giant floopy ears next to humans. If we had more time with them, I'm sure we coueld get used to the bastards, but as stated above by THE313, they're hardly in the movie. The Dwarves look really, really dwarvish, and they have maybe one more sentence than the elves. I liked them.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uriUPxg-YVo <-- THIS music is the main theme. Most music is a variation on in, with the very rare punch of classic WoW tunes being sprinkled in here and there (Like when we first see Stormwind). I'd say the music is serviceable and can hit the right oomphs at the right times, but we both know that the moment the DVD hits, someone is recutting the entire movie with a soundtrack entirely from the games. :P

Gul'dan looks scary in the Warcraft movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THE313 View Post
    -I loved your review, it's the best i have seen and i advise any1 that want a solid review to watch yours.
    -I just watched the movie and i must say that i enjoyed it but it could have been better....
    -My Review:
    *The visuals for me were perfect, the action scenes are good for the most part but the last battle could have been better.
    *the characters didn't all get a good build for example Guldan was PERFECT, no one is gonna come out of the movie and not love Guldan evil character, Kadgar was a funny character, Lothar is good but could have been better, Garrona...not so much, on the orc side they were overall good. Overall about the characters there was no character that made me feel like i wish i was him or gave me a attachment to him, for example on GoT when one of the characters die you feel like one of your own friends or kin died even tho Warcraft is not to be compered to GoT (one is a 2h movie vs a 6 season series).
    *An other critic is sometimes the movie feel like it is dragging on even tho fantasy movies tend to do that but the drag was not well made all the time.
    *A final think I would like to add is that I wish that the movie wasn't made to hit a middle ground between WoW fans and non-fans but rather be targeted to the fans cause, even tho it is in the middle ground, unless you know what the story of the warcraft universe you won't understand a lot of it, and the story of warcraft universe is a good one. I really hated that Stormwind was not destroyed in this story, that would have made a better overall story (inb4 any1 bash me on that I would like to say that I am ''For the Alliance'')
    (I went with my friend that have no idea about warcraft or wow and his initial thought was ''it's a nice movie, it was fun but i was waiting for a bigger thing'' BUT when I started to explain to him some of the backstory of some of the characters he was like ''AH...now I understand what/why it happened'' and ''oh that's was well made then'' but before that it he was just ''it's an OK movie'')
    *I don't really like to put a grade on movies but since that's how ppl understand, I will put a 6.5/10 for someone that is not a fan of warcraft and a 7.5-8/10 for a warcraft fan.
    As for recommendation, I recommended for a warcraft fan any day but not so sure for non-fans.
    GULDAN WAS FUCKING AWESOME

"More movie reviews are out, with positive reviews from fans and mixed reviews from critics. "

22% is "mixed reviews"? How low will it have to drop before the reviews count as "bad"?

That Gul'Dan video gave me chills. Most movies never give me chills. The last time I got chills from watching a preview was GoT season 6 preview.

Deleted
    I have to say this is the most advertised movie after Star Wars... From these trailers I think I saw the whole movie.
    And it seems there is not a huge impact on the sub numbers in the EU.