Thread: Beta invites

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    worst part is im canadian.. and our money is shit right now...

75 cents to the dollar...

so even 100$ beta key would be 125$.... let along they are going for 150$ right now...
    As an Australian we too are in a similar boat with unfavourable currency conversion at the moment.

Man, do I miss the days where $1.00AUD = 1.10USD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Some guy's sold 63 beta keys on ebay and has 8 left. You know the system's a failure when there's THAT many going to a single person.
    Would be curious as to how he got them though.

Perhaps he got given a few hundred keys by Blizzard like they have to different streamers and decided to skim some of the top to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    When Medivh died, Sargeras had his spirit sucked back to the Nether. As far as we know he's just been floating around without a body ever since. Kil'jaeden's been acting as lord of the Legion in his absence.
    The Burning Legion is just pretending he's alive. We all know he died of an infection after Broxigar nicked his shin.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    OMG! This thread made me just check my gmail and I got one from wowhead!! OMG! THANK YOU HAHAH

Deleted
    i am literally crying atm. no beta key STILL. i know beta is buggy. i understand that, but that doesn't turn me away from wanting to join in. quite the opposite actually. i used to be one of the first beta FFXIV: ARR testers and it was a ton of fun. i have no doubt same would be in Legion.

Can't a girl just get a beta invite?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Some guy's sold 63 beta keys on ebay and has 8 left. You know the system's a failure when there's THAT many going to a single person.
    VERY much doubt he got those in a legit manner.

WoWhead is dead to me until next week.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    You guys seriously don't want in beta right now. The new build broke so many things it isn't even funny....no ground when you hearth to Dalaran, class halls broken, quest givers gone or not giving credit...the list goes on and on. My hand is cramped from typing so many bug reports.
    This is exactly why we need the BETA

7+ Year Old Account
    well im about to buy a key for 400k gold.. unless somone has a spare key they dont want?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Still no cigar................

well im about to buy a key for 400k gold.. unless somone has a spare key they dont want?
    Might want to wait until a price drop. Usually new waves and means price drops all around. Ownedcore still has keys at $169. Cheapest I've found was $125 but he ran out.

D'oh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    Might want to wait until a price drop. Usually new waves and means price drops all around. Ownedcore still has keys at $169. Cheapest I've found was $125 but he ran out.

D'oh.
    i got offered a key for 60$ usd, i allmost accepted but im low on money, but have plenty of gold.. .but idk... 500k (ment 500k earlier...) is 250$ worth of gold... abit intense... so im still deciding aswell... i may wait till mmo champs giveaway is done.... and till after next Tuesday because possible new wave?

again if anyone had a spare key i would be extremely grateful....

Deleted
    I would expect raid testing to start again soon on the beta so might have more "Raider" invites coming soon, so might be worth waiting.

i got offered a key for 60$ usd, i allmost accepted but im low on money, but have plenty of gold.. .but idk... 500k (ment 500k earlier...) is 250$ worth of gold... abit intense... so im still deciding aswell... i may wait till mmo champs giveaway is done.... and till after next Tuesday because possible new wave?

again if anyone had a spare key i would be extremely grateful....
    I'd buy a key for $60 right now, no hesitation.

Kinda killing the vibe with that begging though. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mathas View Post
    I would expect raid testing to start again soon on the beta so might have more "Raider" invites coming soon, so might be worth waiting.
    I would say a good majority of raid testing has already happened.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as I know it's only been two Emerald Nightmare tests back in alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    As far as I know it's only been two Emerald Nightmare tests back in alpha.
    Now that I think about it, there wasn't a lot of raid testing in WoD, or MoP. And I don't think there were huge invite waves for raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    You guys seriously don't want in beta right now. The new build broke so many things it isn't even funny....no ground when you hearth to Dalaran, class halls broken, quest givers gone or not giving credit...the list goes on and on. My hand is cramped from typing so many bug reports.
    That's not a negative thing though.

The whole point is to test the game and report what bugs, issues, exploits and, broken parts of different builds.

Sadly, far too many use this as a preview or as early access rather than bothering to fill out the actual reports as is required.

Won a key from the WoWhead Legion Beta giveaway :O

First time I've won a contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Generical View Post

great job, don't forget to remind people about it every 3-4 posts for the sake for more salt

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Generical View Post

gratz man

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

shut up im desperate :"( i can get you the guys email though, 60$ USD is what he offered me, or 350k on his server, 500k on mine