Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Please... please... keep such statements for yourselves. You dont know with what Blizzard plans. They certainly didnt plan with 300 obtainable mounts when they introduced that achievement in 6.2 or so.
    yes they DID plan with being able to obtain 300 mounts.

And I call you out on claiming you are near 800 UNIQUE pets cause 765 uniques are all that are IN the game atm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    Ok, so if you get all the ultrarare world drop pets, the super common and easy to get timeless isle pets, etc, etc. Then you can hit 704. WoW that sounds mega-easy!

- - - Updated - - -

That you spent actual money buying, still. That was kind of my point as well.
    5€ in a year....Equal to 3 cappuccino at the bar... i can survive without 3 cappuccino in a year.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Deleted
    Ok, so if you get all the ultrarare world drop pets, the super common and easy to get timeless isle pets, etc, etc. Then you can hit 704. WoW that sounds mega-easy!

- - - Updated - - -

That you spent actual money buying, still. That was kind of my point as well.
    Is it my problem if you decide to not play the game more actively? I farmed all Timeless Island pets when they were current. The world drop dragon welplings cost maybe 10k - this item you can weekly with 1000 conquest points sells for at least 10k. Overall Garrison generates so much gold...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post

And I call you out on claiming you are near 800 UNIQUE pets cause 765 uniques are all that are IN the game atm.
    Yes and you can obtain 704 unique pets without CE, TCG, Shop, etc. The 316 mounts you can now farm for the achievement are some silly 1% drops.

Cant spot this achievement on wowhead... and im close to 800 unique pets on live currently.
    I honestly wish blizzard would pet less time into pets and more time into things that actually mattered :|
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I honestly wish blizzard would pet less time into pets and more time into things that actually mattered :|
    They have different teams for everything. And obviously, all of the teams suck, except for the cinematic dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post

Yeah as of right now you can get 755 pets in NA and 757 if you include the 2 EU murlocs. From what we know so far they are adding about 95 pets in Legion at this current time.

Deleted
    [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Yes and you can obtain 704 unique pets without CE, TCG, Shop, etc. The 316 mounts you can now farm for the achievement are some silly 1% drops.
    Silly 1% drops.. you mean like the hillsbrad cat?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    5€ in a year....Equal to 3 cappuccino at the bar... i can survive without 3 cappuccino in a year.
    Where the hell do you get 3 cappuccinos for 5 euros?!?

Deleted
    Silly 1% drops.. you mean like the hillsbrad cat?
    Cant recall any cats in hillsbrad, maybe I obtained them before they were rare drops. Whatsoever, even the dragon welplings just cost 10k - so chill out, please. 1% drop mounts go for 1 million on the BMAH.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still waiting for a feat of strength triggered when you max all obtainable pets to max level and quality :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    I'm still waiting for a feat of strength triggered when you max all obtainable pets to max level and quality :P
    Very few people would ever have that achievement then thanks to pets like Murky, Tyrael and Vanilla CE trio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Very few people would ever have that achievement then thanks to pets like Murky, Tyrael and Vanilla CE trio.
    I wouldn't call them obtainable pets since you can't get them on the game alone, and there is a separate FoS for getting each of them. Now the blue murloc is like 10k euros on ebay. I think it'll go higher over the years

Rank pretty high on the insane fact list
    Last edited by Cæli; 2016-05-27 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    I wouldn't call them obtainable pets since you can't get them on the game alone, and there is a separate FoS for getting each of them. Now the blue murloc is like 10k euros on ebay. I think it'll go higher over the years

Rank pretty high on the insane fact list
    Oh yeah no doubt, if the achievement disallowed CE pets, store pets, RAF pets, TCG pets and any I might be forgetting. But that is such a pain in the ass at that point I don't think they should ever bother with it. And what I mean by pain in the ass is separating all of those pets out just to make it all work.

Deleted
    I am not 100% sure, but I am having 689 pets and I am missing only 4 ingame pets. I have no tgc, shop, collectors edition pets, but I have 1-5 pets from some promotions (olympic games etc.). So there are only about 685 obtainable pets through game. it is very similar to mounts. I have 305 mounts and missing about 7 (with one shop mount). So conclusion: It is far from easy to obtain 300 mounts or 700 pets if you are not willing to spend another real money. I think, that all shop things should be taken out from these achievements.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    Where the hell do you get 3 cappuccinos for 5 euros?!?
    In my country you can get 5 cappuccinos for 5 euros.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlcilord View Post
    I am not 100% sure, but I am having 689 pets and I am missing only 4 ingame pets. I have no tgc, shop, collectors edition pets, but I have 1-5 pets from some promotions (olympic games etc.). So there are only about 685 obtainable pets through game. it is very similar to mounts. I have 305 mounts and missing about 7 (with one shop mount). So conclusion: It is far from easy to obtain 300 mounts or 700 pets if you are not willing to spend another real money. I think, that all shop things should be taken out from these achievements.
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9...nts:id=2014199 this is just for 6.0

Try reading the thread. You can obtain 704 without spending single penny, if you are dedicated enought. No one said it's easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otyknip View Post
    In my country you can get 5 cappuccinos for 5 euros.
    What? 5 euros is like £3.50 or something.... If I can get a cap at that price, never mind 5, I think I will be in haven!

They have different teams for everything. And obviously, all of the teams suck, except for the cinematic dudes.
    Would definitely have to agree with you there...
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Exactly my point. I'll ding the 700 achievement right with the pre patch.
    You are also in an extreme minority lol. 700 is a perfectly good cut off for the newest achievement. Just because you are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ahead of the curve to most people doesn't mean the achievement should be pushed up to silly heights where only a fraction of a fraction of people can get there.... 700 on live is more akin to a feat of strength atm and not many people in the world have it.
    Last edited by Kretan; 2016-05-27 at 03:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kretan View Post
    You are also in an extreme minority lol. 700 is a perfectly good cut off for the newest achievement. Just because you are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ahead of the curve to most people doesn't mean the achievement should be pushed up to silly heights where only a fraction of a fraction of people can get there.... 700 on live is more akin to a feat of strength atm and not many people in the world have it.
    Like the 300 mount achievement, which was introduced mid expansion? Only 4 or so people could complete it when it was released.

I'm sure way more people have 700+ pets by now.
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2016-05-27 at 04:07 PM.