The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Jose finally putting pen to paper. It might not have been the ideal partnership but good move from united to hopefully finally start moving forward again post fergie. I just hope he gets all his transfer targets in time.

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post

why are you excited THAT much about that signing? (serious question)
    Because he is everything we need in a player and massively improves a problem position. Don't know what more needs saying.

We've waited years for a guy like this.
    Last edited by durrtygoodz; 2016-05-26 at 10:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cant wait to see him played on the right or left wing. Id also be trying to get lukaku signature if I was arsenal but they have Giroud so guess they dont need a striker.

It'll be Ramsey on the wing. And Wenger has specifically said we'll sign a striker because of Welbeck's injury. Lukaku ain't rly his type of striker though.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    It'll be Ramsey on the wing. And Wenger has specifically said we'll sign a striker because of Welbeck's injury. Lukaku ain't rly his type of striker though.
    Probably right not his style. Upfront with Alexis that would be quite a threat though and lukaku has made it clear he wants out of Everton and will be going somewhere. Not many other class strikers like him available that I know of.

higuains name gets thrown around a lot this transfer market but after his record breaking season hes too expensive and too old imo.

Yeah Higuain is just way to overpriced now. The Napoli owner is super tight and wants 100m euros for him.

Lukaku will definitely move, probably the biggest striker signing of the summer. I reckon he'll end up abroad though. I might have thought United would be a likely club but that depends if they get Zlatan or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing about Higuain is that he's a super bottler. Like, no head under pressure at all. Definitely don't need more of those.

Deleted
    I'm excited for your new name after he flops.

We'll see

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    Yeah Higuain is just way to overpriced now. The Napoli owner is super tight and wants 100m euros for him.

Lukaku will definitely move, probably the biggest striker signing of the summer. I reckon he'll end up abroad though. I might have thought United would be a likely club but that depends if they get Zlatan or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing about Higuain is that he's a super bottler. Like, no head under pressure at all. Definitely don't need more of those.
    Yeah higuain has a history of choking when the team needs him. Lukaku might end up at PSG, they have the cash and need to replace Zlatan. Who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    And United have officially announced that Mourinho is the new manager!! Bring on the silly season!!

Mourinho new manager for United.
    Guadiola new manager for City.
    Conte new manager for Chelsea.
    Klopp first summer for Liverpool.

I doubt it will be a boring summer atleast for english supporters

10+ Year Old Account
    So which was the worst kept secret, Guardiola or Mourinho?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    So which was the worst kept secret, Guardiola or Mourinho?
    Guardiola wasnt a secret, they publicly stated he would be the new manager while Pelligrini was still in the champions league and well "trying" for the league. Man utd at least had the class to wait out the season before making it official. But its kind of sad to LVG. But getting fired and getting 5mill isnt that bad, I wont be losing sleep over any of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Guardiola wasnt a secret, they publicly stated he would be the new manager while Pelligrini was still in the champions league and well "trying" for the league. Man utd at least had the class to wait out the season before making it official. But its kind of sad to LVG. But getting fired and getting 5mill isnt that bad, I wont be losing sleep over any of it.
    The Guardiola rumours had been circling for a very long time before they decided they had to go official over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Guardian talks bollocks about anything in the hope that some of the shit they fling will stick.

Fuck the Guardian, liberal toilet paper

10+ Year Old Account
    The guardian is trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's pretty much held with the same level of contempt as the Sun and the Mail.

Which makes me wonder, if there are any newspapers that you trust (mainly football, but in general) which do you read?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    The Guardian talks bollocks about anything in the hope that some of the shit they fling will stick.
    Did I miss something?

For sports news I have Sky Sports News on when Im at home most of the time. Only source I'd trust for transfers before they get officially announced is Ornstein.

As for regular news, I usually just put BBC@10 on which is generally alright for a round up of the day, fuck newspapers honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Clubs are going to start shopping at Southampton again very soon. Hope that Mané does the right thing and stays put.