Bernies got gold fever, substitute gold with the limelight.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    What a sore ****ing loser.

Now he's going to debate trump before the primary....

WHAT A ****ING SORE, ****ING, LOSER.

He wants to ****ing take the entire country down with him, he doesn't GIVE A SINGLE **** ABOUT FAMILIES IF HE WANTS TO HAND THIS ELECTION TO DONALD TRUMP.

HE. DOES. NOT. GIVE. A. ****. ABOUT. ANY. OF. US! AND HE JUST PROVED IT! he is a SELFISH **** who is in it for HIMSELF at this point.
    You do understand he's still in the running right? Granted his chances of winning look incredibly poor as he is 770 behind with 917 left but it's not that simple. Excluding the "superdelegates" (party members who have said who they plan to vote for at the convention but are not bound by it) he is only 272 behind and based on recent performance it could very well end in a situation where he ends up with more pledged delegates than Hillary by the time the convention comes around. If sanders has more delegates but the "superdelegates" go with Hillary then that would mean that he was the voters choice but she was handed the nomination by the establishment.

Even though that would still result in her becoming the nominee it would cause quite a stir/backlash and hopefully (in the mind of Sanders and his supporters) lead to reforms which would stop the democrat establishment from rigging the nomination again. It has become a matter of principle for Sanders and his supporters.
    Last edited by caervek; 2016-05-27 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    You do understand he's still in the running right? Granted his chances of winning are incredibly poor as he is 770 behind with 917 left so he is almost certainly going to lose. However there is more than that at stake, it's a matter of principle for him and his supporters because excluding the "super delegates" he is only 272 behind and based on recent performance it could very well end in a situation where he ends up with more pledged delegates than Hillary but still loses due to the "super delegates", which would mean that he was the voters choice but she was handed the nomination by the establishment.

Even though that would still result in her becoming the nominee it would cause quite a stir/backlash and hopefully (in the mind of Sanders and his supporters) lead to reforms which would stop the democrat establishment from rigging the nomination again.
    It'll be far more entertaining to watch the democrats tear him and any of his supporters for winning with superdelegates after the crying about it being cheating.

Now, why would a man everyone considers honorable be a cheat and a fucking hypocrite?

What a sore fucking loser.

WHAT A FUCKING SORE, FUCKING, LOSER.

He wants to fucking take the entire country down with him, he doesn't GIVE A SINGLE SHIT ABOUT FAMILIES IF HE WANTS TO HAND THIS ELECTION TO DONALD TRUMP.

HE. DOES. NOT. GIVE. A. SHIT. ABOUT. ANY. OF. US! AND HE JUST PROVED IT! he is a SELFISH twat who is in it for HIMSELF at this point.

He wants to fuck over america, WELCOME DONALD TRUMP, HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAPPY TO HAVE HIM AS PRESIDENT ONCE BERNIE DESTROYS THE DEM PARTY and delivers damaged goods at our convention. Fucking selfish AS ANYTHING.
    maybe if hillary wasn't such a cowardly cunt, he wouldn't do the debate with trump.

she's the one that lied and backed out of the debate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    It'll be far more entertaining to watch the democrats tear him and any of his supporters for winning with superdelegates after the crying about it being cheating.

Now, why would a man everyone considers honorable be a cheat and a fucking hypocrite?
    when he talked about superdelegates at the start it was "well, this is the rules, deal with it"

now he says he'll play by the rules it's "CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT". hey, it's the rules, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    maybe if hillary wasn't such a cowardly cunt, he wouldn't do the debate with trump.

she's the one that lied and backed out of the debate.

- - - Updated - - -

when he talked about superdelegates at the start it was "well, this is the rules, deal with it"

now he says he'll play by the rules it's "CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT". hey, it's the rules, deal with it.
    He didn't very much care for the rules when he was losing primaries, now did he?

Lolrigging

He didn't very much care for the rules when he was losing primaries, now did he?

Lolrigging
    even the most hardcore ass-licking servants on CNN have said the process is set up to favor an establishment candidate.

even the most hardcore ass-licking servants on CNN have said the process is set up to favor an establishment candidate.
    And so have Bernie supporters. And Bernie. And any person that's lost the primary battle.

What a sore fucking loser.

WHAT A FUCKING SORE, FUCKING, LOSER.

He wants to fucking take the entire country down with him, he doesn't GIVE A SINGLE SHIT ABOUT FAMILIES IF HE WANTS TO HAND THIS ELECTION TO DONALD TRUMP.

HE. DOES. NOT. GIVE. A. SHIT. ABOUT. ANY. OF. US! AND HE JUST PROVED IT! he is a SELFISH twat who is in it for HIMSELF at this point.

He wants to fuck over america, WELCOME DONALD TRUMP, HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAPPY TO HAVE HIM AS PRESIDENT ONCE BERNIE DESTROYS THE DEM PARTY and delivers damaged goods at our convention. Fucking selfish AS ANYTHING.
    So Bernie taking part in the political process somehow is destroying democracy and the democratic party?

Hillary supporters are so bizarre with their logic.

Also, thank you Correct the Record!

Correct the Record is a Hillary Clinton effort to pay people to push her Presidency in online forums.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-facebook.html
    Last edited by Super Friendly Kitty Cat; 2016-05-27 at 10:59 AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nTVjLJ__uM

As long as we're on the subject.

"... and to the extent that there are things that can be done institutionally and marginally to facilitate that outcome, they are being done."

That's some delicate phrasing to describe election fraud, but at least we agree on what the truth is.

And so have Bernie supporters. And Bernie. And any person that's lost the primary battle.
    even though the system favors the establishment, he's still playing by the rules.

and, if he convinces the superdelegates, he's still playing by the rules, like everyone told him to shut up and do. so you can't bitch about cheating now. i mean, you can, because most everything about hillary and her supporters is hypocrisy and lying so i would expect it. but yeah.

even though the system favors the establishment, he's still playing by the rules.

and, if he convinces the superdelegates, he's still playing by the rules, like everyone told him to shut up and do. so you can't bitch about cheating now. i mean, you can, because most everything about hillary and her supporters is hypocrisy and lying so i would expect it. but yeah.
    And when they choose Hillary, I expect every one of you back here complaining that superdelegates are bs (when they don't vote for Bernie).

The nomination can only go to Bernie at this point with that liar Hillary Clinton once again getting exposed.

It Feels Like Hillary Clinton Is Lying Straight Out | Morning Joe | MSNBC
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkJE0U8Qby4

And when they choose Hillary, I expect every one of you back here complaining that superdelegates are bs (when they don't vote for Bernie).
    they are BS, but you can't win unless you play the game. if you win, you can change the rules. hillary won't change the rules, because she's a cunt of course.

i already know he's 99% sure to lose, which is why i'll be voting for trump. but if you want the rules to change, you have to play by them first.

Superdelegates in the grand scheme of things are actually bullshit irregardless of this election cycle or the next.

I am not a Bernie or Hillary supporter, but I fully believe that June 7th, Bernie will have more delegates than Hillary, sans the super delegates.

The butthurt will be glorious.

What a great time to be alive.

The death of liberals and democrats.

they are BS, but you can't win unless you play the game. if you win, you can change the rules. hillary won't change the rules, because she's a cunt of course.

i already know he's 99% sure to lose, which is why i'll be voting for trump. but if you want the rules to change, you have to play by them first.
    And her choosing not to debate his divisive ass is not only her choice, but perfectly legal. But, still crying about that like she cheated him.

Why should she do his dumb ass any favors?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TrigglyPuff View Post
    Superdelegates in the grand scheme of things are actually bullshit irregardless of this election cycle or the next.

I am not a Bernie or Hillary supporter, but I fully believe that June 7th, Bernie will have more delegates than Hillary, sans the super delegates.

The butthurt will be glorious.

What a great time to be alive.

The death of liberals and democrats.
    Good luck with that. Not for nothing, it would be hilarious to watch him lose to Trump because he'll have virtually no backing after the giant shit he and his followers took on the party.

His ideas will die and become toxic to the party he ran on. And the tears will be glorious.

And her choosing not to debate his divisive ass is not only her choice, but perfectly legal. But, still crying about that like she cheated him.

to not look like a lying, two-faced cunt? i mean, she already does, this isn't anything compared to the rest of her shit. but it's just one more public act. she agreed to do it, she should go through with it, she doesn't go through with it because she is a lying cunt.

to not look like a lying, two-faced cunt? i mean, she already does, this isn't anything compared to the rest of her shit. but it's just one more public act. she agreed to do it, she should go through with it, she doesn't go through with it because she is a lying cunt.
    I'm gonna take wild guess here and say you'd just double down on calling her a two face cunt.

You are the literal reason washing her hands of Sander's supporters and not having the debate are smart moves.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck with that. Not for nothing, it would be hilarious to watch him lose to Trump because he'll have virtually no backing after the giant shit he and his followers took on the party.

His ideas will die and become toxic to the party he ran on. And the tears will be glorious.

Thank you Correct the Record!

I'm gonna take wild guess here and say you'd just double down on calling her a two face cunt.

You are the literal reason washing her hands of Sander's supporters and not having the debate are smart moves.
    i'm not the average sanders supporter. i've hated this stupid bitch for years, i'm not persuadable to her.

others, those with weaker minds, are though.

And her choosing not to debate his divisive ass is not only her choice, but perfectly legal. But, still crying about that like she cheated

Sanders is "divisive" now?

Thank you for Correcting the Record again!