Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Well...you know...there's a pretty big difference in how a man looks depending on whether or not he's aroused, and there's not really anything analogous with women. So the cheap thrill of seeing a naked man in a TV show might not be the same as with a naked woman. That's all I was wondering.
    Exactly. Being "naked" for women only relies on being topless and showing fur burger. For a man you have to see actual cock and balls.

About time this inequality ends and more vaginal lips are shown in the future.

Come on Emilia, nobody wants to see some dude's junk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    Did it hurt?
    he forgot the ky jelly.. what do you think...

anyway... ot:
    seems to me, some people spend way too much time in the intellectual sewers, aka entertainment news category.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Are people really having a problem with this? I'm a straight guy but I honestly don't give a fuck if we see Dany or Cercei's (Double) tits. Sure, these women are good looking but come on... The entire internet is filled with boobs and dicks. It's one click away.

I don't get all the fuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    Are people really having a problem with this? I'm a straight guy but I honestly don't give a fuck if we see Dany or Cercei's (Double) tits. Sure, these women are good looking but come on... The entire internet is filled with boobs and dicks. It's one click away.

I don't get all the fuss.
    Tits are not equal to dicks. We want atleast one female butt for every dick shown.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Tits are not equal to dicks. We want atleast one female butt for every dick shown.
    Forget the tits, lets see some lips!

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    Because women are appreciated but nobody loves a ballsack.
    Truth. The sight of a naked woman in any context usually leads to male arousal. The sight of a naked man in any non-sexual context usually leads to female laughter. I don't blame them. It's looks like it's made of elbow skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Truth. The sight of a naked woman in any context usually leads to male arousal. The sight of a naked man in any non-sexual context usually leads to female laughter. I don't blame them. It's looks like it's made of elbow skin.
    Or is it elbow skin made of ballsack skin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Topless dude is the same as a topless female, if not... is there really equality? And I don't remember any bushless vagina shots in this show. So I agree, Emilia, now that there has been penis, time to put up or shut up and flash the vag.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Emilia Clarke doesn't even get naked herself for that show, so what does she care? (She has a nude body double.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Emilia Clarke doesn't even get naked herself for that show, so what does she care? (She has a nude body double.)
    According to her, it was not a body double. Lena Headey used a body double for her walk scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    she did early on, and then most of the mid-seasons stuff was Rosie Mac as her double, but from what I'd heard, her most recent stuff was her and not Rosie.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    According to her, it was not a body double. Lena Headey used a body double for her walk scene.
    Really? Bummer.

I rubbed one out during that scene thinking it was Lena Headey. Did I get raped?

10+ Year Old Account
    Clarke has no body double...
    She either does it or she doesn't. She refused further nude scenes for her character and got her demand fulfilled. She wants Khaleesi shine through acting and character depth, not through tits and ass action.

The last scene was the first in years.

Generally, if anyone has a problem with the amount of nudity in GoT, they apparently haven't seen other series by HBO, Showtime etc.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    When have Michelle Fairley,
    A tragedy to be sure.
    Maisie Williams,
    That would be slightly 'iffy' i think.
    Lena Headey,
    I must admit, would like to see that.
    Diana Rigg
    You sure that is something you want to see?
    and Gwendoline ever shown their boobs?
    The baths in harenhall right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    She wants Khaleesi shine through acting...
    She may be disappointed then.

Why do some many especially women think boobs equal dicks? It so does not! We wanna see vaginas!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Clarke has no body double...
    She wants Khaleesi shine through acting
    Oh Lord. Fucking big kek.

The only time she was worth watching was when Khal Drogo was bending her over and pounding her from behind. Other than that, I generally skip her scenes as they are usually insufferable garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Or is it elbow skin made of ballsack skin?
    Mind.........blown!

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    Who was the second guy she married?
    No I mean the 2nd time she fucked the guy she was into it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD