Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Not remotely Reaper's or Genji's when I'm playing McCree. Die, Die... Flashbang, fan the hammer, yea Die bitch.
    Bastion is the same. He goes uber aggressive in tank mode as you throw a flashbang in his face.

It's High Noon.... Shit I don't see him as you leg it.

Deleted
    Genji's ult can be difficult to counter depending on your heroes. McCree can be avoided by sniping him before has loaded long enough for insta kill, or simply seek cover. Hanzo you can run to the side. Bastion is crazy though, really long range devastating aoe.

Deleted
    Has nobody mentioned Mei's ult?!

I hate that ult because I know I'm fucked almost every time it's used...

Deleted
    "It's High Noon" sends me into a fleeting run, sometimes running from safety into his path.. x_x

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanen View Post
    Tracer's is scary because it's pretty much an insta kill and no way to get it off of you.
    Not if your Roadhog.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert View Post
    Beep-boop-BEEEP!
    Probably this one. It's the one that makes me react the most and play extra carefully, though I know that I usually die anyway... I still haven't seen a Bastion kill more people with his ult than during his turret mode though. Something about people running right into his line of fire.

Deleted
    Lucio. It signals that their entire team is about to be immortal for a few seconds and ruin everything we've set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Lucio. It signals that their entire team is about to be immortal for a few seconds and ruin everything we've set up.
    I actually had an enemy lucio pop the ult in an all out objective overtime fight. I was playing Mei, I got my ult to get all 6 of them frozen, and then our farrah and reaper both used their ults. Not immortal then :P

Deleted
    Zenyatta's one is a bit scary too, he makes his team invincible for a few seconds, but as damage one Ill take "Die...Die...Die..." one

10+ Year Old Account
    My Top 5 most scaring ultimates:

1. Mei
    2. Soldier
    3. McCree
    4. Bastion
    5. All Supporter Ultimates
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

I always get extremely annoyed whenever I hear: "Helden sterben nicht", or however the fuck you spell it. Fuck that ultimate.

Absolutely Bastion.

The one that nobody notices until it is too late but is the most OP piece of shit ult in the game? WidowMaker. Nothing like coming around a corner and getting your face shredded and then in the death cam see that you were a bright red dumb baboons ass from miles away to everyone on their team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Widowmaker.

Being able to see people through walls? Maybe when i'm in my "private moments"?

Man, that's creepy.
    Nightmare fuel right there.

The moment I hear AGON POTGOTOVNOSTY and then a pharah rains justice upon the cluster of ppl (and any other dps ultimate really) ... if they team wipe with combos like that it's really hard to get back and regroup ... esp in pugs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gorkos View Post
    junkrats rip tire.
    where is it where is it where is it ! oh fuck !!!!! boom
    This. That is the only one in my mind that can totally fuck you since you have no idea where it is or where it is coming from most of the time. Honorable mention to McCree I guess but at least with that you can TRY to find cover but Junkrat can chase you down.

That said nonoe of them are really scary as much as they give me that initial "oh shit" moment.

Tracers ult cant really get away from it. And cant believe not most are afraid of the support ults they 'scare' me the most atleast.

Whenever I'm standing by a wall and I hear 'RYU WAGA TEKI....' Or Bastions little 'doo doo de doo de dooo' makes me nope out.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    McCree, because I never seem to know where he is. I hide, but half the time he snuck up behind me and I still die when I'm hiding. I play Soldier 76 quite often and I die to McCree more often than anything outside of Widowmaker/Hanzo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Curdi View Post
    Огонь по готовности + 龍が我が敵を喰らえ
    Zarya + Hanzo
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.