Page 57 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well his mother makes sense. We saw dean was a little mommys boy when dean and sam went to heaven and saw past memories. And Ole daddy Winchester was pretty rough on his kids especially dean.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    With the guy playing Negan on The Walking Dead dunno if he could come back to Supernatural right now.

Overall, I liked the episode. Sam is definitely not shot dead. It was either a warning shot, or he took it somewhere non lethal. Dean is not dead and in heaven since God specifically said Earth is OK because it has Sam and Dean so clearly he is still on Earth.

appropriate way to end it. there shouldn't be a scenario where god (or equal) is killed by anything in creation. i'd rather imagine that another spear thrust by lucifer or the soul bomb wouldn't have done the trick. even though chuck told lucifer not to, i won't take that to mean it would have killed her. only that enough was enough.

darkness actress ugly manhands etc...
    she's attractive enough. maybe you like less forehead or something... as for her hands that's just aging plus not being fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Is the person that plays Amara transvestite? Looks like one, those fucking hands....
    Because you can see the veins? Oh, well, maybe you can't see your own veins because you're so fat, IDK. She's pretty hot.

Next season should be interesting with Mary: she was the hunter legacy, remember. And Dean is definitely on Earth; why would Mary be calling for help in Heaven?

Also, I am happy Lucifer is in an ambiguous state and not dead. Opens the way for Michael breaking out and the boys having to recruit Lucifer to set him straight. I'm not sure Lucifer would be as completely evil now, seeing as how he and his pops aired their dirty laundry. Dunno, maybe the Mark's influence is persistent and unchanging.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don't know why they had to bring her back. Just let her be in peace, you know?
    its a very big dynamic change, which could breath some new life into the show. at least thats what im betting they are aiming for.
    Hi

Nice to see a big bad redemption story for a change. Of course Sam isn't dead. That or Cas will pop back somehow and revive him. I was honestly expecting John over Mary to pop back personally but hey should still make things interesting. On a negative note they tried the whole femme fatale story line with Bela in season 3 and it was crap.

I'd like to have seen some real display of power from god tho. Just once. Obviously didn't want him to just come in and click his fingers and it'd all be fixed, but I think they took it too far the other way. He was kinda...pathetic. Other than teleporting people around he didn't really do much.

Would have liked to see some dragonball Z battle with him and Amara for lil bit. He seemed weak compared to her which didn't make much sense to me. Other than that, it was good.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    I'd like to have seen some real display of power from god tho. Just once. Obviously didn't want him to just come in and click his fingers and it'd all be fixed, but I think they took it too far the other way. He was kinda...pathetic. Other than teleporting people around he didn't really do much.

Would have liked to see some dragonball Z battle with him and Amara for lil bit. He seemed weak compared to her which didn't make much sense to me. Other than that, it was good.
    Well we kinda did see that a bit, with him restoring Lucifer and other things we know he did during the seasons, like restoring Castiel, teleporting the brothers out of harms way a couple of times

15+ Year Old Account

That would've been too much, especially with Dean using a "spirit bomb" after to finish her off. lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Well we kinda did see that a bit, with him restoring Lucifer and other things we know he did during the seasons, like restoring Castiel, teleporting the brothers out of harms way a couple of times
    True, but healing is just standard angel shit. I just wanted to see one thing that was real impressive. I mean I guess the entire point was to make it seem like an average joe, which is fine, I just found it odd that he seemed powerless compared to Amara.

True, but healing is just standard angel shit. I just wanted to see one thing that was real impressive. I mean I guess the entire point was to make it seem like an average joe, which is fine, I just found it odd that he seemed powerless compared to Amara.
    I think a lot of his power was invested in other things. Like the sun, all the things he created, etc.

I don't think he lost power by creating those things, nor do I think he's still fueling them (given that he decided to go MIA to play human, and everything was still fine).
    When he was dying what happened to the sun?

I don't know why they had to bring her back. Just let her be in peace, you know? What they should have done is bring Papa Winchester back, since he's supposedly stuck in Hell. His faint is far more gruesome... Mary was atleast in Heaven. Though, maybe the actor (Jeffery Dean Morgan) didn't plan on returning to the show or had scheduling conflicts (him being on TWD).

Honestly, I just don't like the thought of Mary joining the boys and becoming part of the Hunter team. It's a little too cringeworthy to me. Maybe it's gonna be like a Casper thing - only there for a short time to give closure, etc.
    I'm pretty sure John escaped Hell when they opened a Devil's Gate and helped in killing Azazel. Last we see his spirit, it disappears in a flash of light; take from that what you will.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    That's right. I had completely forgot about that part
    Also of note is that when Sam and Dean were in heaven, they met Ash who said he had been looking for John and Mary but couldn't find them. Given how smart Ash is, if they were there he would've found them. So where were they? The veil? Hell? Purgatory?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Momma Winchester was a total shock. I wonder how she will fit into the universe.
    I didn't like how the British Men of Letters (seems like a copy off of Buffy) just showed up, and only did shit after they saved the world.
    Well to be fair the Winchesters started the mess so that they had to save the world

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think when it's an End of the World type scenario, regardless of who caused it, everyone should kinda wanna save it, lol. Put your differences aside and come together, you know? The main cast pretty much did that, but this woman, despite knowing the world was likely ending, decided to leave her son and go on some revenge hunt for the Winchesters?

It's like... really? Right now is when you finally decided to go after them? When the world was ending? It wasn't very believable, especially when they decided to make her a mother.

- - - Updated - - -

It just felt like they rushed her into the episode so they could have a cliffhanger for next season.
    Did I completely miss her being a mother? When did they show that?

I found Chuck super disappointing and full of plot holes as the story went on. He was always asking questions that he should already know since he's freakin God. I understand part of his charm is how humble he is in comparison to Death who understands fully how badass he is.

But both God and the Darkness just seemed so lame in comparison to Death. The whole time I was just hoping Death would pop back out. They don't explain the cracks in God's omniscience or why the Darkness is clearly stronger then he is. Like why not just spring Michael and heal him? He was such a daddy's boy him seeing God in itself would probably make him bounce back. Or why the hell did Sam and Dean need to "find and bring" the new prophet instead of Chuck just poofing him over.

And the whole happily ever after with God and his sister was so unexpected. God and the Darkness dying simultaneously could finally close the book on why the hell he's always MIA.

Either way I'm going to miss staring at Omara's rack. Glad Rowena's not dead though, I have an unhealthy obsession with older women.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    She was talking to the nanny about him when she got home... and I believe she went up to see the boy before she left, but he was sleeping and she didn't want to wake him.
    Oh I got the impression that he was an elderly man. Time to go re-watch it I guess

The ending was crap tbh. CW's had really bad finales this year.