i am sorry but you are still a noob if you think widow is bad on offense, there are really few situations where having a widowmaker on the team is not ideal, only some parts of 1-2 maps(kings row middle part for example, she is good at the start of it and really op near the end) and generally(mostly) in king of the hill maps, otherwise she is always good, especially if the said guy has a strong sniper experience from another fps game he will be extremely useful, and Winston doesnt even counter her unless she is cought with grapple on cd, only hero that counters her is probably genji

Quote Originally Posted by Anaralah View Post
    i am sorry but you are still a noob if you think widow is bad on offense, there are really few situations where having a widowmaker on the team is not ideal, only some parts of 1-2 maps(kings row middle part for example, she is good at the start of it and really op near the end) and generally(mostly) in king of the hill maps, otherwise she is always good, especially if the said guy has a strong sniper experience from another fps game he will be extremely useful, and Winston doesnt even counter her unless she is cought with grapple on cd, only hero that counters her is probably genji
    WIdow Maker is the counter to widowmaker, The current high end meta is that the team with the best twitch reaction WM wins. Good luck getting winston up into some of the high perches she can get into. If someone had said 'Reaper' I might take them a bit more seriously. If Winston is way off in the field annoying a WM then Winston isn't where he needs to be, he is just keeping himself busy keeping a WM busy and it's a wash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried out Zenyatta and Reaper for the first time last night and liked both. Zenyatta seems great at helping to bring down tanks and Transcendence can really help swing a push to a capture point or move the payload. Reaper was pretty effective at flanking with Shadowstep, as long as you're not an idiot with it. I've killed so many Reaper players with headshots because they pop right into your line of sight or right in front of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    WIdow Maker is the counter to widowmaker
    "WIdow Maker" vs "widowmaker", that's a fun match.

But seriously, you can "counter" Widowmaker with any long range character. Just dodge her snipes and she's useless.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-05-27 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    had a funny moment with that yesterday, attacking on the japanese map, we found their teleporter in one of those tiny rooms, 3 of us for some reason went into the room to kill it, as we did a junkrat teleports through, he got insta killed, but his passive killed 3 of us
    I love it. Run around a corner on low health, put a trap, kill idiots. I love Junkrat in general.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

You can only have 6 turrets out, once you place #7 the first one you placed blows up.
    Yep, which is why you just keep putting them down as you move. All over the place. That way you're in a constant laser turret death zone. Add in her weapon when you stop and it's a fair amount of death in a medium sized area in a short amount of time.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    Exactly, to many people can't play for the team.
    Way to be hypocritical. So 5 people not picking tank/healer is "playing for the team"? The last player would be perfectly justified in thinking "no matter what I pick, there's either no tank or healer, so screw you, might as well pick whatever doesn't get me killed".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    I love it. Run around a corner on low health, put a trap, kill idiots. I love Junkrat in general.
    yeah junkrat is insanely fun, its funny how many people take the bait when i lay a trap around a corner then lure a tracer round right into the trap, i thought by now people would stop chasing junkrat, but they still do

he is also great vs reindhart, i love throwing my explosive over the top of his shield and detonating it, it usually isn't enough to get a kill by it self, but does a good job of scattering enemies away from his shield, and some times the rein even turns around after it explodes because he thinks he is being attacked from behind.

tbh you need 2 movement abilities to kill widow, on reaper or winston when you try to go up to where she is, she will just grapple away, turn around and either kill you or force you to use defensive cooldown, i said genji counters her because genji can go up to where she is using cyber agility and when she grapples away he can follow with dash, these are all assuming she wont be able grapple back into her team, in that case it is alot harder but genji can still sac his own life to kill widow with a good combo, also in the maps that widow is good she can usually find spots where she will always see if anyone is making his way to her

Deleted
    tracer is a bad counter to widow, despite what the launch trailers and other videos show i thought you would be able to use tracers blink to jump up on top of obstacles and onto buildings, but you can't blink upwards apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    WIdow Maker vs widowmaker, that's a fun match.

But seriously, you can "counter" Widowmaker with any long range character. Just dodge her snipes and she's useless.
    Lucio has an infinite pin point range (assuming no walls) so when I see a WM I throw a few rings in her direction and it forces her to abandon that spot, if she doesn't move to another perch I will eventually kill her as I keep shooting rings. If she is moving she ain't killing.

Meh, enjoying it but not as much as I enjoyed TF2. Way too many "I-Win" buttons in Overwatch for me to take it seriously as a competitive shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    WIdow Maker vs widowmaker, that's a fun match.

If a widowmaker can't hit a pharah harassing her, then that's a pretty shit widowmaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaralah View Post
    tbh you need 2 movement abilities to kill widow, on reaper or winston when you try to go up to where she is, she will just grapple away, turn around and either kill you or force you to use defensive cooldown, i said genji counters her because genji can go up to where she is using cyber agility and when she grapples away he can follow with dash, these are all assuming she wont be able grapple back into her team, in that case it is alot harder but genji can still sac his own life to kill widow with a good combo, also in the maps that widow is good she can usually find spots where she will always see if anyone is making his way to her
    If you time it right you can also deflect her snipe.

Deleted
    Lucio has an infinite pin point range (assuming no walls) so when I see a WM I throw a few rings in her direction and it forces her to abandon that spot, if she doesn't move to another perch I will eventually kill her as I keep shooting rings. If she is moving she ain't killing.
    i find lucio and soldier 76 both good counters to a widow, they both have great accuracy and damage at long range, can force a widowmaker to abandon her spot
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2016-05-27 at 02:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    I fucking hate Junkrad and his fucking passive. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    AHAHHA can't count the times I died as an idiot on that

"AHAha GOT YOU, ASSHOLE." *BOOM BOOM BOOM* *dies* "FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    AHAHHA can't count the times I died as an idiot on that

"AHAha GOT YOU, ASSHOLE." *BOOM BOOM BOOM* *dies* "FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU"
    it got me just now as tracer killed a junkrat, then blinked forward, right into his passive D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero412 View Post
    If a widowmaker can't hit a pharah harassing her, then that's a pretty shit widowmaker.
    And if a Pharah can't drop a sniping Widowmaker before the Widomaker even sees her, with two rockets, from a mile away, then that's a pretty shit Pharah.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero412 View Post
    It counts on if you have a good pharah or not, I mean it comes down to skill really. A skilled pharah isn't going to be hanging out in the sky getting sniped while floating down slowly. Bad pharahs rocket up and float slowly while tossing missiles and die a second later to anyone with a long ranged weapon. Great pharahs don't play that game.

WidowMaker is usually spending so much time scoped that she doesn't see 4 rockets coming.

Deleted
    It counts on if you have a good pharah or not, I mean it comes down to skill really. A skilled pharah isn't going to be hanging out in the sky getting sniped while floating down slowly. Bad pharahs rocket up and float slowly while tossing missiles and die a second later to anyone with a long ranged weapon. Great pharahs don't play that game.
    On the other hand, I see a lot of Pharahs never using the rocket jump, but simply running around on the ground lobbing rockets. Then dying. Pharah is meant to be airborne most of the time. Just not in front of a sniper.