Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have played hunter longer than most of the people writing here, and i absolutely love legion MM. cant wait to actually try it without the horrible latency alpha/beta has.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I have played hunter longer than most of the people writing here, and i absolutely love legion MM. cant wait to actually try it without the horrible latency alpha/beta has.
    Horrible latency! I think its amazing! I play from Macau so play at 350-400ms on live haha

So you claim your feedback is more valid than most people just because you played hunter longer? or why would you share something such stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    I'm an archer in RL and no, it is absolutely impossible to shoot while running. At least in reality. You need to stand still to balance weight to draw the bow, without standing still you would probably fall over or couldn't draw the bow, at least not good enough to actually shoot farther than 10 feet or so.

Of course fantasy being fantasy different rules apply. But in RL it's pretty much impossible.
    Well met fellow archer and yes, it's pretty hard (not impossible) to draw a 50lb recurve bow and shoot while running.
    Bow hunters take measured shots from concealment while on the ground or in a tree stand.

For anyone looking for some insight into this, search for Cameron Hanes on youtube and watch some of his hunting videos.

There are speed shooters in real life like Lars Andersen but it is very subjective in the archery community. No matter how you view it, one should realise that it takes a profound amount of experience (gift) to shoot like that.

As for the terminology of Sniper and Marksman, it's pointless bringing it into the game because Blizzard ultimately decides what that fantasy is going to be (regardless of fulfilment) and not on the semantics we debate about.
    In real life, both are required to aim (instinctively or by sights). Both accurately put holes in their targets. Both take cover where possible so they don't get shot.
    In real life, you also generally wouldn't bring your dog with you if you're a bow hunter because they can get cut on the arrowhead when they find the animal and die. Great for picking up blood trails though when you make the kill with a rifle

Deleted
    Soooo Sentinel!

"All enemies near the target", does this mean it affects everything around our target, but not the target itself?

Can we puh-lease move back on topic?
    Last edited by mmoc7f25e17046; 2016-05-27 at 08:57 AM.

Hahahaha we're actually discussing realism in a game that features, orcs, ridable wolves, magic and magical creatures? And the one thing you get hung up on is Marksman Hunters, this is comedy gold.

I think they should put the slow component back on Vulnerable. With Sentinel, it could provide an option to reduce the RNG play and improve the ability to kite at the expense of damage.

Rotation wise, do i pump out as many aim shots during deadeye debuff as possible? or do i always shoot off marked shot proc?

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    So you claim your feedback is more valid than most people just because you played hunter longer? or why would you share something such stupid?
    yes it is.

http://legion.wowhead.com/spell=19434/aimed-shot
    185% - 2s - 50F

http://legion.wowhead.com/spell=185358/arcane-shot
    125% - 1.5s - +5F

http://legion.wowhead.com/spell=185901/marked-shot
    225% - 1.5s - 30F

So it means with zero haste you make combo arcane + marked in 3s and aimed in 2s which is about 1s faster.
    But the thing is its hard to predict because of cancerous RNG.

I actually did a test run without using any other abilities and (no time limit, 10M of damage, 2 yards to target), the one with marked shot at priority did 50k, the one with aimed shot with deadeye did also around 50k.

However i think the best it a mix of those two (correct me if I'm wrong), which did about 52k:

1. Aimed if L&L, Deadeye on target
    2. Arcane + Marked if it proccd and Deadeye nearing to end (over 3s left)
    3. Aimed if Deadeye has 5s+ to end and 70+ Focus or 50+ focus, marked didn't proc and Deadeye has 2s+ left
    4. Arcane if low focus
    5. Aimed if nothing and approaching focus cap

is Sentinel even working? I use it and nothing happens other than the icon looks like it's on cooldown even when it's not, unless i'm doing something wrong?!

- - - Updated - - -

yes it is.
    don't be ridiculous.
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Deleted
    mm is lookin good in legion way better than on live right now but bm, they fucked up that spec big time, they best sort some stuff out before expansion launches or no way im playing that shit.
    Last edited by mmoc90c34a72fa; 2016-05-27 at 08:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
    mm is lookin good in legion way better than on live right now but bm, they fucked up that spec big time, they best sort some stuff out before expansion launches or no way im playing that shit.
    If BM Goes live like it is now, i hope MM and SV are way ahead in dps compared to BM
    No way im playing that shit
    And if it is the best spec for some tier, i hope there is a good way to target legendaries so i can target a MM or SV only legendary that puts MM or SV ahead again
    I dont mind playing melee, but I do not want to play something a 5 year old can play

I actually feel opposite, they fucked MM big time giving it this cancerous RNG rotation, no way im playing this shit. Live is so much better.
    While BM feels not so bad. Definitely better than MM but that regenerator is missing.

See? That is just your opinion, no facts.

While one fact remains, MM rotation is based of RNG while taking anything but Sidewinders, taking SW makes you stationary, enforces you to hit additional targets even if you don't want to. Imagine pulling additional mobs in mythic dungeon with a bit of bad luck, so you will be either standing 2 yards from target or go headshot or lock&loaded.

but I do not want to play something a 5 year old can play
    You are probably referring to MM, BM is harder to play efficiently than MM.
    Last edited by kaminaris; 2016-05-27 at 08:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    I actually feel opposite, they fucked MM big time giving it this cancerous RNG rotation, no way im playing this shit. Live is so much better.
    While BM feels not so bad. Definitely better than MM but that regenerator is missing.

See? That is just your opinion, no facts.

While one fact remains, MM rotation is based of RNG while taking anything but Sidewinders, taking SW makes you stationary, enforces you to hit additional targets even if you don't want to. Imagine pulling additional mobs in mythic dungeon with a bit of bad luck, so you will be either standing 2 yards from target or go headshot or lock&loaded.

You are probably referring to MM, BM is harder to play efficiently than MM.
    stop talking out ur ass.
    Last edited by mmoc90c34a72fa; 2016-05-28 at 08:28 AM.

stop talking out ur ass.
    what the fuck does that mean? the guy have a point. someone saying that BM is 5 years old is probably farms heroic 5ppl and thinks he is all that and reached skill cap of a class.

ofc it spec is easy, as easy as any other in this current alpha/beta build. but don't tell me that spamming all that is available/flashing on your panel is a way to play a fuckin' game. you will always have a room for improvment and fuckin' up. BM is not a fuckin' ballista is some side quest where you literally have one button that deal damage. when live hit the servers, all of you "BM is for 5 years" guys go on Warcraftlogs and check BM charts and if you see that first 200 parses is not identical on any encounter, take you comments and shove it up your ''pro'' asses.

I'm sorry, couldn't held it.

stop talking out ur ass.
    Before you talk out ur ass you should see some comps with BM hunters beating mythic +3 or higher with BM topping dps meters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifritlol View Post
    Stop this realism bullshit already. Class suppose to feel great and smooth to play. And none of hunters specs provise that feeling. Nuf said.

How the fuck is it possible that they manage to design 21 Overwatch heroes which are all perfectly smooth and fun, but almost none in WoW. Now that is the question.
    I don't know but I think MM is quite smooth, not much different from what it was, other than the marking, marked shot replacing chim shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Facktotum View Post
    Before you talk out ur ass you should see some comps with BM hunters beating mythic +3 or higher with BM topping dps meters
    This is mainly because BM has bloodlust or a battle res

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    I don't know but I think MM is quite smooth, not much different from what it was, other than the marking, marked shot replacing chim shot.
    Not much different other than Aimed Shot becoming standstill, RNG as part of the core rotation, ramp-up time, heavy reliance on debuffs, camouflage and binding arrow being mutually exclusive, deterrence having one charge and the loss of several utility abilities such as traps, tranqulising shot, distracting shot, and master's call...right?