Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Kind of the same with Retailers and saying classic is shit right and abusing pro legacy people? Pendulum swings both ways here not just one.
    Why? I mean, classic is gone for a reason. It shouldn't be there anymore. Like I said, use those signatures to get shit you want into retail instead and something that everyone can enjoy instead of pandering to the horde of Naysayer Nates.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoyan89 View Post
    Why? I mean, classic is gone for a reason. It shouldn't be there anymore. Like I said, use those signatures to get shit you want into retail instead and something that everyone can enjoy instead of pandering to the horde of Naysayer Nates.
    So it's ok for anti legacy people to abuse pro legacy just because "it's gone". Not at all. Also they can develop Legacy alongside Retail if they wish I doubt it would take much away from the base game. And no I don't think it is alright either for the pro legacies to abuse the anti legacy crowd. As I've said before both are as bad as each other when it comes to insults.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-05-27 at 04:01 PM.

So it's ok for anti legacy people to abuse pro legacy just because "it's gone". Not at all. Also they can develop Legacy alongside Retail if they wish I doubt it would take much away from the base game.
    I do not even think I have ever seen the tables being turned on a larger scale so the argument is largely void. It's people who enjoy the retail who get called retards and white knights and blizzard asskissers and what have you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a retail player, but this is a terrible argument. They wont change the live version as it's too far gone. People are used to being handed shit now. They don't like having to earn anything and they don't want to devote time and effort into the game. Take away flying from an expansion and people fucking cut themselves and cry. Remove tier gear from LFR? Terribles piss and moan until Blizzard caves. Make heroics actually challenging content? The masses unsub.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

I do not even think I have ever seen the tables being turned on a larger scale so the argument is largely void. It's people who enjoy the retail who get called retards and white knights and blizzard asskissers and what have you.
    And people who enjoy legacy being insulted back such as "Nosdrone" and what not. Stop trying to make it look like one side is worse than the other.

And people who enjoy legacy being insulted back such as "Nosdrone" and what not. Stop trying to make it look like one side is worse than the other.
    They are though. x)

They are though. x)
    Got it you bring no credibility to the discussion whatsoever.

So what happens if Blizzard just says no we are not doing legacy servers ever and that is the end of it. I assume people will still play on private servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    So what happens if Blizzard just says no we are not doing legacy servers ever and that is the end of it. I assume people will still play on private servers?
    I guess so. But the whole point of this meeting is to try and make them understand the interest for them. Who knows what will come out of it.

I guess so. But the whole point of this meeting is to try and make them understand the interest for them. Who knows what will come out of it.
    True, but we wont ear an answer until close to 2017 I would assume, they will not allow this to impact Legion launching and the Movie.

True, but we wont ear an answer until close to 2017 I would assume, they will not allow this to impact Legion launching and the Movie.
    I dunno. Like I said we will just have to wait and see. The meeting is in June so we can see what comes out of it.

I dunno. Like I said we will just have to wait and see. The meeting is in June so we can see what comes out of it.
    I will probably still continue to play on the private one even if Blizzard does it because it is free, and they tried to take the one I play on down at least 7 times and failed.

I will probably still continue to play on the private one even if Blizzard does it because it is free, and they tried to take the one I play on down at least 7 times and failed.
    But wait, I thought there were people who are just waiting to throw money at Blizzard by introducing Legacy realms???

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    But wait, I thought there were people who are just waiting to throw money at Blizzard by introducing Legacy realms???
    Nope, and I know a lot of people that I play with that said they would not pay for it, the only reason they are playing is because its free, the most they would be willing to pay is like 2$ a month at the very most lol.

Nope, and I know a lot of people that I play with that said they would not pay for it, the only reason they are playing is because its free, the most they would be willing to pay is like 2$ a month at the very most lol.
    Hmm... interesting. :^)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Hmm... interesting. :^)
    Yes, but Unholyground is from Canada. Need I say more

Deleted
    They're not, there's just too much money in it, but if they were, i'm pretty sure that the Nost team will release their source code and private servers will become even bigger.

Wtf?! You really don't think that the security and quality that Blizz offers is worth lousy 15$ a month?
    Last edited by mmocf4ab73a1dd; 2016-05-27 at 04:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go away, everytime I tried to make the same point you are making, some people here blatantly told me players like you don't exist, everyone that plays on illegal realms do so because Blizzard doesn't offer the same thing and would jump at the first opportunity to pay 12€ extra for Blizzard run vanilla realms. So shoo!

(jk)

Keep using anecdotal experiences as arguments, it's funny watching you grasp at straws.

I know a lot people who don't play on private servers out of fear of being banned/wasting time if the server gets shut down and their character gets deleted. Many people get attached to characters and don't want to risk even the smallest chance they will dissapear.

Anecdotal talk is fun, right?
    Last edited by T18Z; 2016-05-27 at 04:36 PM.