Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    Junkrat is FAR from her best counter. It is basically impossible to hit Tracer with a Junkrat main attack, the bear trap is so inaccurate to throw that there is about a 10% chance of getting it anywhere NEAR a Tracer, and hitting her with a mine will only kill her if she isn't at full health, but if she is at full health, she just rewinds and dominates the Junkrat that has everything on CD.

atm there are plenty of bad tracers that will chase you round a corner, i lure so many into my trap and then they are easy to kill.

but best counter to tracer is winston or symettra

Winston melts tracer and practically any of the squishy damage dealers. If anything the mass ress from Mercy is a bit too good, but you just gotta learn to kill her first and then thats fine too.

I wouldnt say that there are any major balance issues, people are just new to the game

Deleted
    We're all discussing nerfing tracer.

You know who need changes? Symmetra. I don't see any real reason to bring her besides the teleporter as everybody else does what she can but better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Szekely View Post

You know who need changes? Symmetra. I don't see any real reason to bring her besides the teleporter as everybody else does what she can but better.
    I think her shields need to be larger. Like 75. Because a 25 health shield is barely anything.

Deleted

yep, she needs a rework imo, her ult just sucks compared to other supports, and the support she brings is basically nothing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    You can't throw shuriken while your E is up.
    Then how have I done it? Perhaps a shuriken throw cancels the E mode, but I've thrown a shuriken right after the deflect several times.

Or maybe I've got m4d sk1llz. Or hax.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Then how have I done it? Perhaps a shuriken throw cancels the E mode, but I've thrown a shuriken right after the deflect several times.

Or maybe I've got m4d sk1llz. Or hax.
    Parry doesn't last that long, maybe 2-3 seconds.

Deleted
    Parry doesn't last that long, maybe 2-3 seconds.
    2-3 seconds is an eternity. What are you on about, "not that long"?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    yep, she needs a rework imo, her ult just sucks compared to other supports, and the support she brings is basically nothing
    I love symmetra, get so many turret kills at times they compare to Tor's. Lot of it comes down to just finding places to put them and also staying mobile. Going from place to place with turrets, and luring people in, works a lot. Her weapon is also pretty good and I can take out Rein's with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I love symmetra, get so many turret kills at times they compare to Tor's. Lot of it comes down to just finding places to put them and also staying mobile. Going from place to place with turrets, and luring people in, works a lot. Her weapon is also pretty good and I can take out Rein's with it.
    yeah shes good at defense, but im saying her support is not good, since she is classed as one. in her current state she would be better classed as a defender than support

10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of mobility I think Genji is at least on par with her. He has one blink instead of Tracer's 3, but he also has double jump and wall climb.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdeii View Post
    Tracer is relatively easy to counter. Imo Mei is annoying as shit compared to all the others

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure it was higher in beta, but everyone QQ'd it was too OP

i think mei makes me rage more than anyone else once frozen, you're as good as dead, in a quick match there is no team work so your team don't bother trying to help you most of the time

Mei and Bastion are the most broken ones, everyone else has a hard counter.

For tracer: Junkrat is your friend

For genji: Widowmaker is your friend

However, Bastion with Reinhardt is near unstoppable, however he can at least be stopped with a well played genji counter, where as Mei on the other hand may be harder to play for noobies, but a compitent mei can actually "be" unstoppable.

Mei is the most broken char period, on account she can literally wall off areas of the map unlike anyone else in the game, and unlike Macree's stun, her freeze is "alot" worse.

Her Q literally dominates the enemy team because it actually cannot be countered if triggered right except for maybe a genji/tracer moving "Just" in time.

And her self heal immunity is even "more" broken as shit than Bastions, with its surpisingly short CD and the ability to prematurley break it to move away and continue fighting.

Bastion is hard to counter but not impossible, but Mei, a compitent Mei player is "literally" impossible, with a good mix of range (rmb) and melee (lmb) attacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like most people who complain about Tracer are the people who spend most of the map chasing her around rather than fighting as a team where she is a lot less effective.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdeii View Post
    Yup. so freaking annoying. Quick play is the worst thing ever at times, I always have to queue with at least 2 friends to ensure a likely victory
    i dont have any friends that play pc games all solo queue D:

Level 30 and you still have problems with killing Tracer????

That just proves the point, that levels usually just mean how much TIME a player has into a game, and not how much SKILL he used to gain those levels

I've got like 9 hours into the game, at level 21. My buddies and I have ran into teams with dual tracers and for the most part, they're nothing but a nuisance. Sure they get a few kills, maybe sticky bomb one or two of us. But it's no worse than a Rip Tire cutting a corner and finding a pair of us before it blows up.

I've even hooked several Tracers, and I'm not even a very good Roadhog lol

There's nothing overpowered about her short ranged guns, her like 400hp, or that weak little ultimate she gets.

A player who can become truly great at one or more heroes, will always be a potential game changer, but that's nothing new when it comes to video games, and especially first person shooters.

Just quit your whining and learn to counter that annoying little Aussie

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty well known among high level players that Tracer is insane. Her damage is the real issue. Really good players with good aim can 1 clip you nonstop. I don't like the constant doubles I'm seeing in high level play. We'll see how it goes after ranked comes out. I bet Blizz is waiting for that. And if you think she's OP, just wait until you come up against an incredible Widow. I mean incredible. Like that guy Gods I see playing with Seagull and them. Holy fuck his aim is inhuman. The consensus is that Widow is probably the most OP character in the game in the right hands. That scares me because I'm practicing my Widow right now >.<.

But if adjustments need to be made, I just hope Blizz does it right. This game is super fun and pretty well balanced so I'd like to see it continue or get even better with no character left behind. I have faith.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    the problem i find with mei is, if she gets up close, unless you have great accuracy she will freeze you before you kill her, and if she freezes you, you're dead. if you try and run, she will freeze you, shes hard to kill at range, 1 due to her small size and because she can block ranged attacks quite easily. a good mei is so hard to counter, i havent found a reliable way to counter mei yet without having to rely on my team mates to kill her before she kills me. McRee is probably the best one to beat her 1v1 if he can flashbang her

15+ Year Old Account
    Found your problem, op. You're playing an fps on a console.

I main tracer, shes not broken. If you're dying to tracer eithe play McCree or gitgud.jpg
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.