Page 58 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    I can honestly say that the shitty LFR gear rewards are the main reason why I didn't bother with LFR in WoD. So, them returning Tier gear to Legion LFR means I'll be doing it a lot more than I am now.
    Exactly. It took away any incentive to run LFR. When people would rather do shitty Tanaan Jungle for baleful items rather than run LFR then there's a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by demonicpanda View Post
    Jesus christ... could they at least make the LFR tier have their own set bonuses or not activate the N/H/M tier bonuses? I'd hate to feel forced to go get them just to get the set bonuses.
    If you need your set bonuses so badly why doesn't your entire guild queue for LFR and stomp through it for your gear? That's what we did for a few resets to cap our valor. You're bottom feeding to begin with so why not make it even easier.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    A similar thing can be said about LFR players not needing the tier pieces.
    It takes quite a perverse mind to consider it a punishment for non lfr raisers.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    I don't understand why poeple think Tier gear in LFR is good, it trivializes dungeons etc
    Dungeon gear trivializes dungeons.

I played WoD at launch, and heroics were hard at 610-615 ilvl, but quite easy at 630-635 ilvl.

Eh, they should double down and shy away more from LFR. Not make it mandatory for everyone to run it..

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    It takes quite a perverse mind to consider it a punishment for non lfr raisers.
    Equally perverse seeing non-tier pieces as a punishment for LFRaiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoD proved that going back to any sort of semblance to original WoW does not incentivize players to "rise to the challenge" it only encourages them not to play at all.

Meaning that just because normal-mythic awarded decent trinkets, worthwhile set bonuses, and better looking gear there wasn't an increase in the participation of that content.
    Last edited by A dot Ham; 2016-05-27 at 06:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hardly. In the one case their removal was a loss for those lfr players
    One can understand why it felt like a punishment. Tier is only being added back into lfr now. Nobody is at a loss. It would take a very sick mind to view this as a loss.
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanTN View Post
    Eh, they should double down and shy away more from LFR. Not make it mandatory for everyone to run it..
    First off LFR is the reason you even get raiding content.

Second: Nothing in this game is mandatory, you sound like a drug addict who says he needs another fix.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    One can understand why it felt like a punishment. Tier is only being added back into lfr now. Nobody is at a loss. It would take a very sick mind to view this as a loss.
    I would definitely define the narcissistic codependent mindset of all elitist butterflies as "sick".

Kinda happens when you have A and then A gets removed because a small minority can't control there egos.

Removing gear from LFR didn't benfit it, It punished those who do LFR because a small few can't control themselves.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

In both cases there is no punishment or loss, just people who feel their rewards are less valuable than they would like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Kinda happens when you have A and then A gets removed because a small minority can't control there egos.

Removing gear from LFR didn't benfit it, It punished those who do LFR because a small few can't control themselves.
    There's no punishment involved, it's just as perverse feeling punished getting no tier in LFR as it is feeling punished because tier isn't exclusive to normal+

10+ Year Old Account
    In both cases there is no punishment or loss, just people who feel their rewards are less valuable than they would like.
    Pray tell how is mythic gear any less valuable now that lfr awards tier?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

There's no punishment involved, it's just as perverse feeling punished getting no tier in LFR as it is feeling punished because tier isn't exclusive to normal+

Not at all. Nothing has been then away from mythic. Lfr had tier removed. Their is obviously a difference.
    The hammer comes down:

Once again tier was there and a small few bitched. Due to them bitching it was removed. That punish's those who just do LFR.

Nothing was removed from NM+ LFR was singled out due to a small forum few who have ego issues.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-05-27 at 06:27 PM.

And tier set bonus' are incredibly powerful... Sorry, but LFR doesn't need and shouldn't get tier gear
    So only little snowflakes like yourself deserve tier sets then? Bloody elitists!

Once again tier was there and a small few bitched. Due to them bitching it was removed. That punish's those who just do LFR.

Nothing was removed from NM+ LFR was singled out due to a small form few who have ego issues.
    Why was tier removed from a small group of people complaining? Couldn't it be just as likely that Blizzard tried something new by making LFR it's own thing with its own rewards, different appearances, and different bonuses? Then they decided they didn't want to work on that individuality anymore and focus on just recoloring in place gear and keep the same bonuses. I mean, as much as people want to gloss over the fact that LFR had tier in WoD, it was there and it wasn't as powerful and felt static.
    If they want to place the same tier in LFR in Legion, that's fine, but don't act like LFR had no rewards and this is some huge change for LFR players. They will still be weaker ilvl than higher difficulties and just find something new to complain about, like how they want the same mounts from mythic, just recolored.

Pray tell how is mythic gear any less valuable now that lfr awards tier?

Not at all. Nothing has been then away from mythic. Lfr had tier removed. Their is obviously a difference.
    Part of the appeal of raiding is exclusivity in gear, tier pieces in casual orientated content diminish the perceived reward of normal+ raiding.

By your argument LFR could offer the same ilvl rewards as Mythic and it would be fine, because nothing would be taken from Mythic dungeons.

Nothing was removed from NM+ LFR was singled out due to a small forum few who have ego issues.
    And now it's being put back due to a small number of people bitching because their ego issues won't let them do LFR without getting special rewards.

Or it's just Blizz experimenting trying to see what reward structure is satisfying for the largest number of players.

And now it's being put back due to a small number of people bitching because their ego issues won't let them do LFR without getting special rewards.

Or it's just Blizz experimenting trying to see what reward structure is satisfying for the largest number of players.
    No its being put back because surprise surprise lissening to the small few bitching wasn't a good idea.

Thanks to the reward setup for LFR in WOD they dam near killed LFR. Now I know some of you would love it if LFR died and went away. Just remember if LFR go's so does raiding.

Also while not all 5 million + who left WOD was because of LFR I am sure for some it was a reason and I bet you that % isn't small. Blizzard has the data and clearly they see the choice they made was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by druenos View Post
    So only little snowflakes like yourself deserve tier sets then? Bloody elitists!
    Yeah, normal and above, so special...

- - - Updated - - -

No its being put back because surprise surprise lissening to the small few bitching wasn't a good idea.

Thanks to the reward setup for LFR in WOD they dam near killed LFR. Now I know some of you would love it if LFR died and went away. Just remember if LFR go's so does raiding.

Also while not all 5 million + who left WOD was because of LFR I am sure for some it was a reason and I bet you that % isn't small. Blizzard has the data and clearly they see the choice they made was bad.
    We had raiding for nearly 3 whole expansions, plus the core game, without LFR, we don't need LFR to have raiding. Thats just something they said to try an placate those who don't like it.

And people left because of LFR? What so they left 2 months earlier than they did because they didn't get tier sets? What would they do once they completed their sets? Leave anyway because there was nothing to do in WOD except raid, and like people like you keep saying, LFRers don't go and do normal+
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    First off LFR is the reason you even get raiding content.

Second: Nothing in this game is mandatory, you sound like a drug addict who says he needs another fix.
    No. Raid content is the reason you get LFR.

Raiding can survive without LFR, just as it has before LFR's inception.

We had raiding for nearly 3 whole expansions, plus the core game, without LFR, we don't need LFR to have raiding. Thats just something they said to try an placate those who don't like it.
    Its almost like things change and shareholders don't want a massive budget going into something 1% will see because the return is shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    No. Raid content is the reason you get LFR.

Raiding can survive without LFR, just as it has before LFR's inception.
    Ummmmm blizzard disagree's.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/08/23/b...g-progression/

The existence of LFR justifies the creation of more raid content for casual and hardcore players alike.
    If this stance has changed then LFR wouldn't be here nore would it be going back to the MOP model.