Deleted
    I wonder if she "hates mouth-breeding lots" as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Question, is Alien: Isolation good? Reading Terror Infinity made me want to watch Alien again, and watching Alien again made me want to play Alien: Isolation as I heard it's great.
    I would say it is, yes. If you've played Outlast though, you'll know what to expect. Freaky shit, hiding in lockers and under tables, sprinting like a mad person through corridors while the sounds of an alien hunting you causes you to sweat profusely.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Ah, ok. I hope they finished the 2nd arc since the manga for arc 3 should probably start with something that ends in it lol
    Translated manga hasn't finished the maids arc yet. I'm assuming they're ready to release it shortly though. The anime's basically caught right up with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    I would say it is, yes. If you've played Outlast though, you'll know what to expect. Freaky shit, hiding in lockers and under tables, sprinting like a mad person through corridors while the sounds of an alien hunting you causes you to sweat profusely.
    Wow. Sounds like an awesome game to play with a VR set if I ever manage to be less of a broke loser.

Wow. Sounds like an awesome game to play with a VR set if I ever manage to be less of a broke loser.
    I don't think I would want to play it on VR.

Also, the visuals are 100% accurate to Alien/Aliens' visual style and 70s~80s designs, with block green text on black CRT monitor screens and all. I really recommend it if you like the sound of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Oh, you lucky, lucky people! 3rd arc best arc. Cover art gives some of the story away when you realise who is sat down xD

Wait, did they actually finish the 2nd arc in the manga before moving on? Feel like people would have talked about it in here if so lol
    No, they didn't.

Kabaneri Episode 6 - 7/10

Slow episode, but leads in to ep 7's breather episode. Loved the climax with Kurusu and Ikoma charging down the train.

Kabaneri Episode 7 - 8/10

[spoiler]Kurusu/spoiler] is so cute! Also, RAWR Mumei RAWR! Didn't explore as much of Kabaneri's world as I had hoped, but it was a very much needed break.

Looks like the Shogun's son will be the main antagonist of the series. Wonder how he will react to Mumei being a Kabaneri.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/AnimePaw/vi...4117746676818/

Holy shit. I think that's the most beautiful animation I've ever seen. I'm HYPE. KyoAni is really stepping up their game, they are going to leave all the other studios in the dust.

I can't stop watching it. Send help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q

Youtube link.
    Holy, this is Makoto Shinkai levels of artistic quality right here. If the whole anime looks this good... *slobbers*

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Kabaneri Episode 7 - 8/10
    Looks like the Shogun's son will be the main antagonist of the series. Wonder how he will react to Mumei being a Kabaneri.
    attack on trains 7 since he was the one that did it I doubt he gives a fuck

Oh, and having scene Yukina's muscles (probably built up from spending years pulling steampunk levels, tightening down bolts and pulling cables operating the train), she's skyrocketed on my favorite's list.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Oh, and having scene Yukina's muscles (probably built up from spending years pulling steampunk levels, tightening down bolts and pulling cables operating the train), she's skyrocketed on my favorite's list.
    I don't know if we're thinking of the same scene, but she was absolutely beautiful in the "releasing pressure limits" moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to understand why that girl got popular with some of you just because the showed some muscles, trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    I'm trying to understand why that girl got popular with some of you just because the showed some muscles, trying.
    Because you rarely see girls in anime that muscular. I can only think of Balsa and Mikasa... and that's it. That's it. She's an amazonian beauty.

She a strong waifu that don't need no MC.

Deleted
    Eh, I don't care much for her still, but that scene was beautiful.

I don't know if we're thinking of the same scene, but she was absolutely beautiful in the "releasing pressure limits" moment.
    She was actually referring to removing her jacket to release the pressure on them muscles

@UnifiedDivide Just finished ep 6 of fox spirit matchmaker, and I have to say, I ended up quite liking the ED. It's so soothing.

Unified if you talk like that were guna end up with a Terraformars or Tokyo Ghoul type situation

And for those curious as to just how violent Re:Zero can get...

(Spoilers and violenza ahead)

Meeting Elza
    Spoiler: 

The Sound of Chains
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Started reading Orange. I've only read 3 chapters so far, but the feels are already kicking in.
    I was under the impression you'd already read it. Curious to hear what you think about it when you're done.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    You can't spell Naho without aho.
    Oh my god how did I never notice that. (She is a bit slow)