Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    What changed to det?
    Isnt aspect of the turtle exactly the same?
    It has a 3 minute cooldown.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoroaster09 View Post
    It has a 3 minute cooldown.
    But still 2 charges?
    I might switch to warlock after all,
    The more i hear about the new hunters, the worse they seem
    And demo looks pretty fun to play

But still 2 charges?
    I hear Affliction is fun as well.

Deleted
    But still 2 charges?

No charges.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoroaster09 View Post
    No charges.
    Ok, det was one of the main reasons why hunters were good in progression raiding
    Why would u want a hunter in ur raid in legion now
    BM is still quite mobile but playable by a 5 year old /:
    Maybe SV is fun, ill see in prepatch
    If not im rerolling warlock
    I should probably reroll anyway because they will not make SV have the best dps, otherwise ppl will complain about needing to go melee
    Rip my main

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm switching to survival gnome hunter, dunno what you are complaining about
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or has hunter felt clunky at the start of every expansion(maybe tier aswell(?)) no matter what? All we have to do is pretty much wait for the bandaid fixes to come.

Played hunter for 10 years they've completely destroyed our class removed core abilities and main reason behind it is to just mix things up to make it feel fresh they haven't actually improved the class they've just moved abilities to different specs and pruned like 80% of hunters abilities

Complete joke

Quote Originally Posted by DekyD View Post
    Is it just me or has hunter felt clunky at the start of every expansion(maybe tier aswell(?)) no matter what? All we have to do is pretty much wait for the bandaid fixes to come.
    maybe aspect of the hawk buff. you think they're gonna redo specs in a patch lol?

Time to wait for the hunter rework in 8.0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DekyD View Post
    Bandaid Survival back into the game and remove this melee abomination SeemsGood

Deleted
    i love the new hunter. sorry for not beeing cool

I don't get the hate for the changes, I actually like the new MM, yes they've stripped away some utility and CC but that can be said of most classes now
    Last edited by Avikur; 2016-05-21 at 09:58 PM.
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    BM: Main feedback is that Dire Beast/Dire FRenzy needs stacks, as right now Wild Call procs off CD are wasted; Chimera Shot needs to be made baseline, as it is way too good and will dominate any talent row it is in, and just makes the spec play way better; Threat management is just plain awful, with your pet unable to hold threat for any period of time.
    Hunt was my main alt since WoD launch, but I haven't played much BM (only Surv in HM and MM in HFC), but as I remember correctly, our opener burst was clunky and bad due to not having 5 stacks at pull?

I'm just going to stop reading the forum. It's too damn depressing. There aren't even any active hunter blogs anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ateup View Post
    I'm just going to stop reading the forum. It's too damn depressing. There aren't even any active hunter blogs anymore.
    Thats because its not 2005 anymore. Everyone is in the hunter discord. its the place to go to discuss all things hunters with a good side of memes.

another update, and hardly any changes. I think the devs must think hunters are 'finished' and need nothing else at this point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by c000 View Post
    another update, and hardly any changes. I think the devs must think hunters are 'finished' and need nothing else at this point.
    That's because there's nothing left working well enough to need a "fix".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    maybe aspect of the hawk buff. you think they're gonna redo specs in a patch lol?
    Wouldn't be surprised if we get a bandaid fix sooner or later.

10+ Year Old Account
    This will be the first expansion I don't play hunter They are a complete pile of caca right now.