10+ Year Old Account
    Rob Ryan doin' the same thing he does every time he gets fired, talk a buncha shit about how its not his fault his defense is always bad and he always gets fired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Rob Ryan doin' the same thing he does every time he gets fired, talk a buncha shit about how its not his fault his defense is always bad and he always gets fired.
    But he's going to beat the Patriots this year!

Wouldn't surprise me if they do....and then still proceed to not make the playoffs. That would be the Ryan brothers way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love you Ricky Williams, but this is hillarous and weird: http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...g2C?li=BBnba9I

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I love you Ricky Williams, but this is hillarous and weird: http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...g2C?li=BBnba9I
    And that ladies and gentleman is how multi-millionaire athletes burn through their money and end up broke 10 years after they retire.

Just about the dumbest business plan ever. He should invest in a business where you can vape and eat edible marijuana and then lay around on comfy couches, rooms filled with fluffy pillows and where they sell unhealthy food in ridiculous quantities. Who the hell feels like working out when they're stoned?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    And that ladies and gentleman is how multi-millionaire athletes burn through their money and end up broke 10 years after they retire.

Just about the dumbest business plan ever. He should invest in a business where you can vape and eat edible marijuana and then lay around on comfy couches, rooms filled with fluffy pillows and where they sell unhealthy food in ridiculous quantities. Who the hell feels like working out when they're stoned?
    Should do the VY thing: lend your name to a really great steak house and call it a day while you collect royalties.

HOwever, I actually do know a few people that exercise while stoned >.>

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gn=Twitter_atn

People still aren't over this? Not La'Evon Bell to.

I actually might be able to get tickets to the week 15 game against Pitt (MIGHTT). Not sure if I would go even if I could though.
    Wasn't it the Bengals who delivered that nasty ass, illegal hit that knocked out Antonio Brown though???? idk man, you put 2 in 2 together, and it doesn't sound so ridiculous anymore.

Just like the Patriots and Deflate-gate........There wouldn't be so much doubt of their innocence if this was the first time they were accused and/or found guilty of cheating.........

It's like robbing a liquor store, if you tried a few times before. and than you're near a store that got robbed...chances are, people are going to be lookin at you! lol

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovenIt View Post
    Wasn't it the Bengals who delivered that nasty ass, illegal hit that knocked out Antonio Brown though???? idk man, you put 2 in 2 together, and it doesn't sound so ridiculous anymore.

Just like the Patriots and Deflate-gate........There wouldn't be so much doubt of their innocence if this was the first time they were accused and/or found guilty of cheating.........

It's like robbing a liquor store, if you tried a few times before. and than you're near a store that got robbed...chances are, people are going to be lookin at you! lol
    The AFC North is a very physical division with a very long history of it. If you apply that logic to Burfict, you literally open the flood gates to a ton of questionable hits that Pitt, Cincy, and Balt have laid on one another for years.

Take Mike Mitchell for an example. He has consistently injured at least one crucial Bengal receiver every year for the last two. Last year it was Eifert hit that ruled him out for the Denver game. The year before that it was a more questionable hit on AJ Green that put him out of the wild card game against the Colts.

This kind of thing isn't just exclusive to one team in the AFC North. It's a division-wide culture. Even I laughed at Mike Mitchell making jokes about the fact that he knocked Marvin Jones out cold on a clean, but intentionally harmful hit: http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...r-marvin-jones

That doesn't even take into account the rap sheet that Pitt has against Cincy (though I will say that it must've sucked to lose Bell twice and Brown in the postseason.) or how Ray Lewis used to get away with murder (on the field people. I'm making an expression of how Ray Lewis played football, and not a crack at his murder accusations).

You can even mention players that even fans of AFC North teams don't remember or talk much about anymore. Joey Porter before he became a "coach", Hines Ward, the Pitt guy who broke Kevin Huber (a freaking punter)'s jaw via a blindside helmet to helmet hit in 2013 etc, and many more.

I don't condone this "kill division rivals rawrrr" mentality in the AFC North. I'd love for Cleveland to improve and for Baltimore to win in the postseason when the Bengals are out. But I will say that it's been a thing for as long as I can remember, so I'm kind of surprised to see any AFC North player complaining about it now. I can't really take any AFC North fan/player's complaints about Burfict seriously, because he's the Bengal equlivant to Ray Lews, James Harrison, and the other A-Hole "i'm gonna kill you" linebackers that the AFC North is known for. They'd be singing an entirely different tune if Burfict wore black n gold and/or purple instead of stripes.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2016-05-28 at 01:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're all down in the mud together, so to speak. Nobody can take the high road in that division.

And fuck Hines Ward.

10+ Year Old Account
    And fuck Hines Ward.

Still tops Ward for least favorite Steeler.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    And that Who the hell feels like working out when they're stoned?
    Just need the right strain. The Indica strain is the one that puts you indacouch. Sativa still gives a high, but it doesn't make you wanna sit and do nothing.

As for Le'veon Bell...

They're all down in the mud together, so to speak. Nobody can take the high road in that division.
    All of this is true, not a single team in that division can take the high road. That division is dirty, nasty, violent and oh so much fun to watch! (coming from a Ravens fan)

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

And fuck Hines Ward.
    Except maybe Cleveland.

Maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Except maybe Cleveland.

Maybe.
    and look where they are!

Checkmate morality!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cleveland doesn't have any star players for the other teams to target and escalate things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ambivalence View Post
    dirty, nasty, violent
    Ravens fan
    This thread couldn't get more ironic unless I was criticising the quality of other teams stadiums.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    This thread couldn't get more ironic unless I was criticising the quality of other teams stadiums.
    If you hadn't noticed "Every team in that division" does, in fact, include the Ravens... I wasn't saying the Ravens were not.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, anyone heard anything interesting from their team's OTA's? Patriots have been pretty quiet. Some minor hooray's about Martellus Bennet's ability and some minor shit about Malcolm Butler not being at OTA's for a day combined with the fact he's let family and friends know he;d like a new contract (and who blames him).

Must be some team that has something interesting going on. =/

EDIT: Just in case, this wasn't a dig at the Ravens, forgot they had that incident before posting. So, outside of that Raven's OTA thing, anything interesting?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure the Patriots will get fined for mandatory voluntary attendance too at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Broncos were apparently fining Von Miller for not attending voluntary OTAs.

Even though he still hasn't signed his tender.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Broncos were apparently fining Von Miller for not attending voluntary OTAs.

Even though he still hasn't signed his tender.
    What happens if he doesn't sign?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently they're moving the pro-bowl to Orlando, because its not enough that nobody watch it at home, they want the stadium to be empty too.