Page 41 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    People pay $150 for a ticket to a football game, you don't think a whole month of entertainment is worth the price?

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    People pay $150 for a ticket to a football game, you don't think a whole month of entertainment is worth the price?
    With how Beta has been running since they called it Beta ? No.
    Shit is bugged every single build and we wait days if not a whole week on a fix, at least with the football game you get the atmosphere and all that jazz.

I would never pay 150 bucks for a beta from a game that releases in like 96 days and for which there will be a pre patch up at least 4 weeks before release, and a PTR another 3-4 weeks before that release so you can already count off at least 28 days from those 96, more like 55 if you play the PTR as well.

Pre patch and PTR do not include broken isles content. Which is what people are paying money for to explore, not spending 30 minutes seeing how the rotation changed.

Also PTR doesn't have artifacts, which is important to most classes rotations. I still wouldn't pay for a beta key, but I can understand why some would.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Pre patch and PTR do not include broken isles content. Which is what people are paying money for to explore, not spending 30 minutes seeing how the rotation changed.
    Most people just want beta to see what they will main or have to main for raiding guild purpose, all of that is easily done in a PTR, don't need to kill new zone quest mobs to find out if you like the new spec or not.
    What you are referring to is the crowd that just want to use beta for early access cause they are bored shitless, even then I wouldn't pay 150 bucks for something that will be taken offline in about 5-6 weeks.

How about most people want beta to explore all the content and quest at a relaxed pace, absorbing lore and not worrying about rushing to 110 to begin end game.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Most people just want beta to see what they will main or have to main for raiding guild purpose, all of that is easily done in a PTR, don't need to kill new zone quest mobs to find out if you like the new spec or not.
    What you are referring to is the crowd that just want to use beta for early access cause they are bored shitless, even then I wouldn't pay 150 bucks for something that will be taken offline in about 5-6 weeks.
    The new talents at 100 without the Artifact leveled up won't mean anything. To make a proper call you have to play a max level character with a leveled up artifact because the gameplay changes

Just got my beta from a giveaway on a forum.I'm so hyped atm!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPepsi View Post
    Just got my beta from a giveaway on a forum.I'm so hyped atm!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPepsi View Post
    Contact me in private.I know a few good sellers on Ownedcore who do good bussiness.
    Please excuse me if I am a bit skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Please excuse me if I am a bit skeptical.
    I told him to add me so I can show the man who is trusted and who is not.I had no money to buy an account so I entered giveaways like all of you guys and finally I won one.

Elvine giveaway ends soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tempted to start looking for someone who would trade me a key for a couple hundred thousand in game gold, but I'm cautious of scammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    I'm tempted to start looking for someone who would trade me a key for a couple hundred thousand in game gold, but I'm cautious of scammers.
    If your are serious about this PM me. Never mind just realized you were looking for same as me

So with Elvine's drawing ended, the only giveaways I can think off the top of my head are transmog contest from a few pages ago and random streamer giveaways.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/Elvinelol/status/736454678045720576

Winners will be announced tomorrow. Or later today I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    So with Elvine's drawing ended, the only giveaways I can think off the top of my head are transmog contest from a few pages ago and random streamer giveaways.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/Elvinelol/status/736454678045720576

Winners will be announced tomorrow. Or later today I guess.
    And blizzplanet's selfie contest.

Elvine's contest is over and keys have been given out. Check your spam folders.

Surprise surprise, didn't get one.

- - - Updated - - -

93 days until Legion comes out. 51 days, supposedly, until prepatch.
    Last edited by Dragon Claws; 2016-05-28 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Sure, dude.
    Better have those eyes checked out, Think they are pulling backward more further worst i can imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    Better have those eyes checked out, Think they are pulling backward more further worst i can imagine.
    Sure, dude.

With all those keys being handed out via fansite, I guess blizzard won't do another invite wave ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Trade Chat giveaway ended. Check your Discord or Twitter.

- - - Updated - - -

Surprise surprise. Another giveaway I didn't win.
    Last edited by Dragon Claws; 2016-05-29 at 06:20 AM.

Does anybody know when Proper Bird aka Jinzee's giveaway ends?

Nvm, found it, late June 1st.
    Last edited by Haveth; 2016-05-29 at 06:38 AM.