Whats the FASTEST way to get HODOR Points Nowdays? to get full pvp gear?

didnt play for long time

I dunno, carry a cripple around on a sled I guess.

Just do Ashran. Spam the Dominion quest (4 events:1 boss kill), if you can stealth do the artifact fragment farming via doing a loop of Ashran and leaving/joining for a new group.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can get full 710 Conq from Ashran if you're patient enough from "Continue the Domination" alone. Coming back on the 17th of April, not even starting on my DK for 2 weeks, I've got 6 pieces of 710 on my DK, including a 2H weapon for Blood spec, and I haven't done a single Arena in WoD. It also helps if you learn Ashran and lead when no one else is willing to, or if there's a baddy leader.

Make sure to make a Glad Sanctum in your garrison, rather than just now bother with it like I did on my DK and not have shit as far as it goes. >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Hold the door.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    hold that dam door

Hold the door.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hold the door
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Hold the door
    QFT - Hold the Door. Please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Fastest way? Hold the door.

10+ Year Old Account
    You want Hodor points, lad? Hold the door... Hold the door! HOLD THE DOOR!!!

Okay, okay, really, fast Honour and Conquest points, go to Ashran (or as I call it, Assran)
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    You want Hodor points, lad? Hold the door... Hold the door! HOLD THE DOOR!!!

Okay, okay, really, fast Honour and Conquest points, go to Ashran (or as I call it, Assram)
    There I fixed it for you.

Relevant?

Ashran farming would be the correct answer, collect fragments/try win events and change game when the getting isn't good, unless queues are long.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balgazarr View Post
    There I fixed it for you.
    Cheers buddy
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just hold the damn door for a few days I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how there's a spelling mistake, and practically everyone here jumps on the chance for a GoT joke.

I blame Bran for all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I love how there's a spelling mistake, and practically everyone here jumps on the chance for a GoT joke.
    I love how the OP felt the need to put two words in all capitals for no reason and then not even being able to spell honor correctly. It's as if he made the error on purpose...

Deleted
    Don't go to an area with a doorman is on guard?? And probable put your weight into it and press foward?

10+ Year Old Account
    Question has been answered along with all of the expected off-topic stuff due to the typo in the thread title. Since there's no real need for any more of this consider the question answered and thread closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."