Thread: [TV] The Flash!

10+ Year Old Account
    then your comment makes no sense at ALL.
    The TV SHOW ARROW, started out pretty dark and gritty. That is what I said.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    it be cool, im just not sure its feasible.

canadian actors dont exactly get paid much
    Jamey Sheridan, the actor who played Robert Queen, is American.

What the actual fuck was that last episode? I think I have used up all the cringe I had in me. Also weird ghosts?? "The speedforce"??? I had some respect left for this show, but after last couple of episodes, I think it's become a shitfest that is not worth the 40 minutes once in a while.

I liked it way more when it pretended to deal with stuff through fake science. This is just a fairytale.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    What the actual fuck was that last episode? I think I have used up all the cringe I had in me. Also weird ghosts?? "The speedforce"??? I had some respect left for this show, but after last couple of episodes, I think it's become a shitfest that is not worth the 40 minutes once in a while.

I liked it way more when it pretended to deal with stuff through fake science. This is just a fairytale.
    It's a comic...

10+ Year Old Account

That's the second time they've missed a bet with the speedforce - when it manifests, they should really, really have the manifestation be Mike Jittlov wearing a green robe.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account

Course it's going to use fake science, it's a comic book based show. I think you're watching the wrong show if this offends you so much
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I like how people complain about stuff in a show that was ripped from the comics.

you might as well complain about a time travel show not correctly portraying time travel

it should be over the top and a bit ridiculous

10+ Year Old Account
    the time wraiths come from the speed force, which is why the legends can alter the timeline and not fear them. makes alot of sense.
    Hi

Its some pretty odd logic used by barry, he made two of himself to make time wraiths show up to take zoom but they didn't show when zoom did it a few minutes back. Then after that he goes back and massively changes the timeline with no fear of the wraiths coming for him...

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    Its some pretty odd logic used by barry, he made two of himself to make time wraiths show up to take zoom but they didn't show when zoom did it a few minutes back. Then after that he goes back and massively changes the timeline with no fear of the wraiths coming for him...
    Zoom's been dodging time wraiths for a while now, and as Eobard told Barry this season, the fact that the wraiths hadn't shown up for Barry yet was just luck. So it's not guaranteed they'll show up, so Barry's plan to goad them into arriving was as much based on hope as anything else. If they didn't show, Barry might have had a back-up plan, but we didn't see it because it wasn't needed.

As for Barry's final time jump, at that point he was so broken from seeing his father in the face of a total stranger that he probably didn't care if he lived or died anymore, so long as Nora and Henry survived.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post

As for Barry's final time jump, at that point he was so broken from seeing his father in the face of a total stranger that he probably didn't care if he lived or died anymore, so long as Nora and Henry survived.
    This is the key. sure, he got over his mother's death while in the speed force. But losing his father THEN seeing his father again in another person...it just broke him. You saw it in his face when Jay Garrick took of the mask.

It still wasn't explained how Zoom had so much physical strength tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Velocity-6~9 side effect?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    I don't recall any incidents indicating Zoom had any unnatural amount of strength. He could just be naturally stronger, or his insanity might make him push himself more than a normal person would be willing to chance.

It's like when Superman fights other Kryptonians - all the super powers balance out, and it turns out Clark is just a farmboy from Kansas next to a juggernaut like Non or a military-trained soldier like General Zod; usually it's only his longer familiarity with his powers that gives him any hope of winning. Similarly, Barry has his speed to help him fight, but with speed removed from the equation, he's just Barry Allen, a scrawny nerd. Whereas Jay was raised in a fairly harsh-looking foster care system, and then went on to do who knows what before he turned to serial killing.

He wasnt more stronger than any other speedster, he was just faster because of the v9 and that made his lighting go blue

I think the strength alluded to is holding Barry up with one arm at CCPD and CCPN.

Also Tom Cavanagh confirmed series reg for season 3

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/the-f...series-regular

The flash tv show would be pretty lame without Tom Cavanagh to the point I would probably stop watching it like all other CW shows except supernatural.

Hes an amazing actor in a sea of mediocre actors and s2 suffered slightly with his reduced role from reverse flash in s1

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    I think the strength alluded to is holding Barry up with one arm at CCPD and CCPN.

Also Tom Cavanagh confirmed series reg for season 3

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/the-f...series-regular
    Goddamn right he is. Cavanagh is the best part of the show. It has been and shall be.

I finally accept my mothers death.
    I finally killed zoom.
    All is right in the world. LOL JK hi mom