Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    No. But the jews weren't innocent either.
    Yeah...fuck off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Yeah...fuck off.
    Thanks for proving my point.

EDIT: When I say ''the jews'' I don't mean every single jew. Of course there were millions of innocents killed that didn't do anything. But so were millions of German, Japanese, US, UK, Soviet civilians. I simply mean that there was an entity of jews which played their game and had a hand in the war, ultimately dooming the ones simply living in Europe.
    Last edited by mmoc8e6adafa1d; 2016-05-28 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    can we just give you Wales instead? do what you will with that.
    See, I think it needs to be an island.

10+ Year Old Account
    economics is not my thing, can you explain like im 5 why France would start bossing Germany around?
    There are two main blocks within the EU, the free trade bloc - Germany, UK, Ireland, Sweden, etc. and the protectionist bloc - led by France.

This graphic shows why the free trade bloc do not want the UK to leave...

Basically it gives power to the free trade bloc, which means their policies get through and so the EU becomes protectionist in nature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    See, I think it needs to be an island.
    We'll cut off Scotland then. ^_^

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    You´re a prime example of göbbels genius. You also probably have a collection of tinfoil hats.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account

EDIT: When I say ''the jews'' I don't mean every single jew. Of course there were millions of innocents killed that didn't do anything. But so were millions of German, Japanese, US, UK, Soviet civilians.
    That did not prove your point at all. You were effectively blaming millions of Jews for dying in the Holocaust because some Jews wanted to boycott German goods following the rise of Hitler, who hated Jews.

15+ Year Old Account
    That did not prove your point at all. You were effectively blaming millions of Jews for dying in the Holocaust because some Jews wanted to boycott German goods following the rise of Hitler, who hated Jews.
    It´s really the jews fault for not being happy about being targeted by nazi laws.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    You´re a prime example of göbbels genius. You also probably have a collection of tinfoil hats.
    Whatever. I posted the links. There is a picture from a 1933 newspaper that says:''Judea declares war on Germany''. ''DECLARES WAR'' This isn't some child's play. There is evidence all around the internet. You are free to read it or not. But feel free to believe Germany was evil and they ganged up on the jews for no reason at all.

- - - Updated - - -

No I didn't. Read my edit. Maybe it appeared so in my first post. If so I didn't mean to and I apologize for that.

Deleted
    Whatever. I posted the links. There is a picture from a 1933 newspaper that says:''Judea declares war on Germany''. ''DECLARES WAR'' This isn't some child's play. There is evidence all around the internet. You are free to read it or not. But feel free to believe Germany was evil and they ganged up on the jews for no reason at all.
    What nation was Judea? Were they a significant military threat?

15+ Year Old Account
    Whatever. I posted the links. There is a picture from a 1933 newspaper that says:''Judea declares war on Germany''. ''DECLARES WAR'' This isn't some child's play. There is evidence all around the internet. You are free to read it or not. But feel free to believe Germany was evil and they ganged up on the jews for no reason at all..
    No there was reason, it was also made up and invented. Just like the invasion of muslims that´s apparently happening now. They found someone to blame, just like today.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Daily Express is not a Jewish newspaper, they did not speak for all Jews, there was not even a Jewish nation in 1933. It was a boycott, not an actual war.

Deleted
    There are two main blocks within the EU, the free trade bloc - Germany, UK, Ireland, Sweden, etc. and the protectionist bloc - led by France.

This graphic shows why the free trade bloc do not want the UK to leave...

Basically it gives power to the free trade bloc, which means their policies get through and so the EU becomes protectionist in nature.
    i see, thank you for the explanation

10+ Year Old Account
    i see, thank you for the explanation
    You are welcome.

I will PM you my invoice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    What nation was Judea? Were they a significant military threat?
    Judea refers to the international jewry. Controlled all the major banks like the FED and the bank of England. Still do. Controlled a lot of the media in the US, today they control it all. Had significant pull in the politics of almost any country. Including USA, Uk, France. And Germany before Hitler removed them from power. And Soviet union before Stalin became so paranoid he started killing pretty much everyone (after the war). And before you tell me it doesn't exist, why would a newspaper report this at the time if they weren't recognized as an entity?

Deleted
    You are welcome.

I will PM you my invoice.
    Peggle cannot afford magic beans, will regular Heinz do?

Deleted
    The Daily Express is not a Jewish newspaper, they did not speak for all Jews, there was not even a Jewish nation in 1933. It was a boycott, not an actual war.
    Yes, like I said. The jews living in Europe were simply caught in the aftermath. And it was much more than a boycott. Shifting the public opinion of USA heavily into anti-german for example.

Deleted
    Judea refers to the international jewry. Controlled all the major banks like the FED and the bank of England. Still do. Controlled a lot of the media in the US, today they control it all. Had significant pull in the politics of almost any country. Including USA, Uk, France. And Germany before Hitler removed them from power. And Soviet union before Stalin became so paranoid he started killing pretty much everyone (after the war). And before you tell me it doesn't exist, why would a newspaper report this at the time if they weren't recognized as an entity?
    Getting too /pol/ for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    No I didn't. Read my edit. Maybe it appeared so in my first post. If so I didn't mean to and I apologize for that.
    Your edit says that millions of innocent jews were killed because of "some" that waged "war" against german goods. And you compare that to innocent germans who were part of an invading force against all of europe? On a scale of Mariana Trench and Mount Everest how much do you like the sunrise on mars?

10+ Year Old Account
    Jews do not control the Bank of England. Holy fuck, stop going to those websites.

And it is the Express, they are a British tabloid, their reporting is about as trustworthy as the Daily Mail, who incidentally supported fascism at the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Peggle cannot afford magic beans, will regular Heinz do?
    Peggle lives in Kingston, he is minted. He shops at Waitrose and everything.