Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The Daily Express is not a Jewish newspaper, they did not speak for all Jews, there was not even a Jewish nation in 1933. It was a boycott, not an actual war.
    It´s comparable to the war on christmas that´s happening year by year in the US.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Judea refers to the international jewry. Controlled all the major banks like the FED and the bank of England. Still do. Controlled a lot of the media in the US, today they control it all. Had significant pull in the politics of almost any country. Including USA, Uk, France. And Germany before Hitler removed them from power. And Soviet union before Stalin became so paranoid he started killing pretty much everyone (after the war). And before you tell me it doesn't exist, why would a newspaper report this at the time if they weren't recognized as an entity?
    Are you part of the german hive mind?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, like I said. The jews living in Europe were simply caught in the aftermath. And it was much more than a boycott. Shifting the public opinion of USA heavily into anti-german for example.
    It was literally a boycott. It was no different to what we imposed on Apartheid South Africa, except it was by Jews and not by Governments.

Deleted
    Jews do not control the Bank of England. Holy fuck, stop going to those websites.

And it is the Express, they are a British tabloid, their reporting is about as trustworthy as the Daily Mail, who incidentally supported fascism at the time.
    Read this: http://www.darkpolitricks.com/2013/0...nk-of-england/

A private entity definitely has control over the flow of money in the bank of England. And it was nationalized in 1946. Meaning someone owned her before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sikkd View Post
    [...] We must strengthen ourselves and our bonds. Preferably without UK, they made it clear that they won't vote in and Brits are not better than average soldiers.

Or everybody goes solo. Like Greece decided to sabotage Western Europe with the migrant crisis as payback for the austerity regime. Like Germany did with their controversial decision to welcome all migrants without consulting other member countries. Like UK does in their intimate relationship with US and their special snowflake status.
    We disintegrate and continue to exist as a trade union which was its state half a decade ago. Maybe split to the smaller entities UK+Ireland, Benelux+Germany, Scandinavia, CEE and Mediterranean. This is what the big guys now want. It is what US, Russia and China want. What Turkey and Saudi Arabia want. That is why they are constantly initiating intrigues and problems. And they are successful since weak leaders such as this clown Hollande and Mutti Merkel are on the rule.
    You want European army, but you want UK out. What army is left? France is a born loser, Germany has long forgotten its Prussian military tradition. You got Finns left, and they are only effective against Russians (just kidding).

You claim entire world want you disintegrated, and you mention closer integration...If you haven't noticed, it didn't took long before some Europeans started to flex military muscles and discuss past inter-continental wars. You aren't integrated. You can disintegrate something that isn't integrated.

10+ Year Old Account

A private entity definitely has control over the flow of money in the bank of England. And it was nationalized in 1946. Meaning someone owned her before that.
    Or you could read the actual history of the Bank of England, not some ropey conspiracy site. It is hardly like their history is secret.

Deleted

That website literally has a section on false flag attacks, you take them seriously?

Deleted
    It was literally a boycott. It was no different to what we imposed on Apartheid South Africa, except it was by Jews and not by Governments.
    You make it sound like an international boycott is nothing big. It is. And this was before any war or holocaust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    That website literally has a section on false flag attacks, you take them seriously?
    It is called Dark Politricks. Why even bother clicking some site that is just going to claim the Rothschild family control the world?

You make it sound like an international boycott is nothing big. It is. And this was before any war or holocaust.
    Crucially however, it was after the Nazi's came to power by vilifying Jews, which the boycott was a response to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    You want European army, but you want UK out. What army is left? France is a born loser, Germany has long forgotten its Prussian military tradition. You got Finns left, and they are only effective against Russians (just kidding).

You claim entire world want you disintegrated, and you mention closer integration...If you haven't noticed, it didn't took long before some Europeans started to flex military muscles and discuss past inter-continental wars. You aren't integrated. You can disintegrate something that isn't integrated.
    That you keep repeating this nonsense shows how little you know.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    It is called Dark Politricks. Why even bother clicking some site that is just going to claim the Rothschild family control the world?
    I like to look at all sources even if they are a bit whacko, I love a good laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would they not boycott a country that just voted in a man who rose to power using anti-Semitism as a major policy point?

15+ Year Old Account
    You can´t trust the press! The only reliable source are blogs, duh!

Deleted

France has possibly the best Military record in the world historically, I can only think of WW2 and Vietnam where they got spanked to humiliation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    You can´t trust the press! The only reliable source are blogs, duh!
    Those blogs are sourced though.

Admittedly their sources are self published books, quotes taken out of context and other blogs, but at least they are trying.

- - - Updated - - -

France has possibly the best Military record in the world historically, I can only think of WW2 and Vietnam where they got spanked to humiliation.
    In the Napoleonic Wars they came a creditable second.

15+ Year Old Account
    Those blogs are sourced though.

Admittedly their sources are self published books, quotes taken out of context and other blogs, but at least they are trying.
    Hmm i think i can blame mexicans for ww1 with a bunch of "studies" and "articles".

Deleted
    Peggle cannot afford magic beans, will regular Heinz do?
    hey lets not discuss my finances here, whether or not i can afford Heinz is none of OTs business!

- - - Updated - - -

Jews do not control the Bank of England. Holy fuck, stop going to those websites.

And it is the Express, they are a British tabloid, their reporting is about as trustworthy as the Daily Mail, who incidentally supported fascism at the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Peggle lives in Kingston, he is minted. He shops at Waitrose and everything.
    woops, need to update location, no longer live in the glorious borough of Kingston

- - - Updated - - -

You are welcome.

I will PM you my invoice.
    I think its fair to point out, this is probably the nicest interaction these forums have ever seen. what a polite individual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    woops, need to update location, no longer live in the glorious borough of Kingston
    My bad.

Peggle lives in Kensington, he is richer than Abramovich.

I think its fair to point out, this is probably the nicest interaction these forums have ever seen. what a polite individual.
    It is always a good idea to be polite before you hit them with the bill.

You don't read enoug, that's your problem. They get their asses handed to them every single time, what record are you talking about? If it wasn't for Brits, they would be decimated in WWI. In WWII, they got decimated. In vietnam they got decimated. In Eastern Anatolia, they got decimated by Turks. In Battle of Nicopolis, it was French that fucked up. They even lost Napoleonic wars...

Deleted
    You don't read enoug, that's your problem. They get their asses handed to them every single time, what record are you talking about? If it wasn't for Brits, they would be decimated in WWI. In WWII, they got decimated. In vietnam they got decimated. In Eastern Anatolia, they got decimated by Turks. In Battle of Nicopolis, it was French that fucked up. They even lost Napoleonic wars...
    I do not read enough? Feck me, I have been gone too long and people have forgotten who I am.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milita...tory_of_France

I am not going to spoon feed you but I begrudgingly admit the French are almost as good as the Brits, they are certainly not Italian tier.