Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Can we hit rewind and give the Spurs another chance?
    If OKC beat GSW ( which they seem to do ) I would even accept that Spurs actually lost and enjoy OKC/MIACLE finals.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    These games are so ResidentSleeper. Hopefully the finals give us much better games but I have feeling that Cleveland is going to steamroll OKC or GS in at least a few games

Can you imagine the numbers Russ puts up on No D Kyrie? Legit, 40ppg if that dude wants it, it's sitting right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    OKC should match up pretty well with the Cavs. Westbrook at PG is gonna be a nightmare for Irving, and the OKC bigs should fuck up the Cleveland bigs.

That was technical #7 wasn't it?

Refs are fucking blind tonight.
    I'm not going to call this the worst called game I've seen, but holy shit this is a terribly called game
    Last edited by babalou1; 2016-05-27 at 03:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol Green
    lol NBA for letting so much slide

- - - Updated - - -

Warriors avoid elimination...for now.

I like the physical play, but I don't like the inconsistent foul calling and how the league will allow hardcore banging and then call a shit light touch foul. The "in the act" of shooting bullshit that so many get away with, the forcing people like Bron to flop or exaggerate fouls, cuz they are so big and strong that I can hammerfist down on him and him not react, and there not being a foul called cuz he's so big and strong vs some little fuckboy like Ginobili that is smaller (he's a fuck flop bitch too, but at least he does get hit once in a while) that does it just to do it.

To be honest I saw like the last 6 mins only of last night's game. I went to a Google Developer meetup. I didn't get raped so that's always good...

Quote Originally Posted by Arqentum View Post
    If OKC beat GSW ( which they seem to do ) I would even accept that Spurs actually lost and enjoy OKC/MIACLE finals.
    I think GS isn't playing up to the way they should so it's kinda that they're defeating themselves. They probably thought they could just throw the ball in and outscore OKC but OKC has actually been pretty good.

So yeah if GS loses then OKC deserves to be in more than SAS or GSW obviously, I'll have to accept it. Talk about a dark horse 3rd playoff team when the first two teams are basically huge for regular season wins.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Warriors avoid elimination...for now.
    If Warriors can win in OKC then the following Game 7 may be like...I'd get a good snack for that night because that game would be sick.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    some little fuckboy like Ginobili
    Lol when I saw this pic a few months ago I thought of you.

---------------

Tonight 8:30 on ESPN: King James secures his place in the NBA Finals for the 6th year in a row.

lol

Bron about to hit the Starks with that Red Wedding tonight.

Cleveland leads 55-41 at halftime.

I'm declaring Cleveland the winners in 6!
    All you mother fuckers chose Cleveland to win so don't feel special about yourselves.

The special people are @Knyx and @shahharsh2010 who chose Cleveland in 6! They lead this round with 14 points.

(No one chose Cleveland in 7. 6/16 chose Cleveland in 4. 8/16 chose Cleveland in 5.)

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    24 minutes left to give the Cavs our best shot

Pls

Cleveland wins 113-87. ESPN is showing the press conference and it's so awkward lol. Kevin Love sooo doesn't want to be there. Seems like an asshole. I like cheerful people.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty happy with how far the Raptors have come. I don't think we'll ever get past LeBron but if we can get back to the ECF next year, especially if Miami gets healthy, perhaps Detroit, Indiana or Atlanta get some new pieces, I'd be equally as ecstatic.

Quote Originally Posted by jregz View Post
    Pretty happy with how far the Raptors have come. I don't think we'll ever get past LeBron but if we can get back to the ECF next year, especially if Miami gets healthy, perhaps Detroit, Indiana or Atlanta get some new pieces, I'd be equally as ecstatic.
    Hopefully the group stays together. It would be a shame if Toronto didn't keep their key players, or some of them left.

The biggest issue in my eyes is we need a better 4, Scola doesn't cut it. I don't find Johnson/Patterson to be consistent enough. I'm also not a Terrence Ross fan, after those awful turnovers he had against Indiana? Almost gave me a heartattack.

Tonight. Can Golden State survive and make it to game 7? Or will OKC meet Lebron in the Finals again? Find out at 9 o'clock on TNT.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how epic tonight's game will be. I mean, Golden State already finished another elimination game. But if they win this one then the odds are highly in their favor. Maybe this game is even bigger than Game 7.

Trying to decide how important it is. I'm gonna cheat and eat some good stuff for good games.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I hope you appreciate that God James once again made it to the Finals. Hasn't happened since 1966 (6 times in the Finals in a row).

Pretty crazy to be dominant so long. Of course now that I think about it 90s Bulls were better but...they stuck together sort of. Lebron did it by changing teams.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't expect the Raptors to be the same. Biyombo is likely gone because free agency and wont agree to the 2.9 million club option. DeRozan isn't a max contract player, if he wants it he will sign a 1 year max deal and wait for the cap to go up next season. Either way, I do not see this team sticking together.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q16

Unless they fundamentally change how the salary cap works in the year it goes up, max should simply be a percentage of the cap.

---

A kinda amusingly dumb comment I read: if LeBron wins the championship, he'll enter his odd prime with 3 championships, 7 finals appearances, 11 postseasons and 13 regular seasons.
    Last edited by jregz; 2016-05-28 at 06:22 PM.

So apparently Pelicans guard Bryce Dejean-Jones got himself killed trying to kick in the apartment door of an ex, but went to the wrong apartment and kicked in the door of a gun owner.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Get in the mood mofos.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    So apparently Pelicans guard Bryce Dejean-Jones got himself killed trying to kick in the apartment door of an ex, but went to the wrong apartment and kicked in the door of a gun owner.
    To be honest, it sounds like he was a thug. Ex or not he charged into someone's house, kicked their front door down, he didn't recognize it wasn't the house, so he went and kicked in the bedroom door too...in Texas...23 years old or not, you can't go breaking into people's apartments.

NBA must have a good screening process for people joining (rather, the Combine for new people) because you don't hear of stories of this often.

- - - Updated - - -

More hype. More games.

Good luck Golden State. If you pulled off coming back down 1-3 that'll be cool. Also I want to see a game 7. Also I wanna see Cavs vs. Warrs Finals. Also I don't like OKC that much.

- - - Updated - - -

Watching TNT Crew. I just saw Shaq in an e-sports Counter Strike commercial. Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    i still think this will go to 7 games.