Deleted

Angry Warriors fantasy and blizzard...

Warriors
    battle hardened
    Wears one of the best heavy armors

takes 30% more dmg then anyone...................

such logic
    so fantasy
    wow blizzard

only created this because i saw the new patch notes and they bassicaly nerfed to OBLIVION ALL the extra Health buffs that was bassicaly put in for warriors to mitigate that 30% extra dmg............ they are sooooo small of an increase now that its like its not even there....

in this speed we will end up again with pocket healers to do anything.
    btw that 30% is DAMN ALLOT in a group fight it adds together if 2 players attacking you thats bassicaly 60% extra dmg.......
    Last edited by mmoc2080051c3b; 2016-05-27 at 02:50 PM.

I can honestly say from playing beta, it feels pretty good. I don't take crazy damage, when I do I heal up so quickly it's crazy. The self healing fury does is going to get nerfed into the ground at some point. Talking most pvp here, I'm also leveling as fury on the leveling realm and so far it's not awful.

My main problem with fury at the moment is the fact that I feel like I have to let myself cap on rage, I don't like the play-style very much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurushock View Post
    I can honestly say from playing beta, it feels pretty good. I don't take crazy damage, when I do I heal up so quickly it's crazy. The self healing fury does is going to get nerfed into the ground at some point. Talking most pvp here, I'm also leveling as fury on the leveling realm and so far it's not awful.

My main problem with fury at the moment is the fact that I feel like I have to let myself cap on rage, I don't like the play-style very much.
    lets hope they dont nerf that healing to oblivion...... ( like they usualy do with everything that worths something )

makes sense dawg

if youre ragin you dont care about defense

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    makes sense dawg

if youre ragin you dont care about defense
    Enrage reducing dodge chance or whatever would make sense, fire hurting you more really doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Calith- View Post
    Enrage reducing dodge chance or whatever would make sense, fire hurting you more really doesn't.
    ever been on fire?

shits painful yo

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    ever been on fire?

shits painful yo
    Is it more painful when you're really, REALLY angry though?

Actually, I think it would be less painful. Adrenaline and all. Which is why you'd suffer more damage, as your less susceptible to feeling pain and more apt to doing things you wouldn't normally do otherwise.

Deleted
    The leveling process will be scaled so everyone can do it. There are also some elites that you are or you are not supposed to do solo, so it's oke.
    As for the healing - fury self-healing is batshitcrazy right nao. I think it should be nerfed even more :P
    Not sure what r u complaining about :P
    If coz of the fantasy - rage fueled ppl tend to ignore alot of pain, be it adrenaline or smth but it works. Just google/youtube some of the raged ppl and how many ppl/hits it takes to put them down.
    I would be more concerned about putting literally ALL warriors as the viking guys in valhalla. Are/were Grom/Garrosh/Lothar viking warriors?
    n/c on this one. I get that retcons had to be made, but man... Srsly?

edit:grammar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    Actually, I think it would be less painful. Adrenaline and all. Which is why you'd suffer more damage, as your less susceptible to feeling pain and more apt to doing things you wouldn't normally do otherwise.
    thats why you gotto play prot man, ignore that pain!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shedarion View Post
    The leveling process will be scaled so everyone can do it. There are also some elites that you are or you are not supposed to do solo, so it's oke.
    As for the healing - fury self-healing is batshitcrazy right nao. I think it should be nerfed even more :P
    Not sure what r u complaining about :P
    If coz of the fantasy - rage fueled ppl tend to ignore alot of pain, be it adrenaline or smth but it works. Just google/youtube some of the raged ppl and how many ppl/hits it takes to put them down.
    I would be more concerned about putting literally ALL warriors as the viking guys in valhalla. Are/were Grom/Garrosh/Lothar viking warriors?
    n/c on this one. I get that retcons had to be made, but man... Srsly?

edit:grammar
    im talking mostly about PvP not the kidy ride pve....

Deleted
    Oh sorry. But then again, the self-heal is still pretty good, and while some guys might wreck you it might actually give some casters a chance to finally win vs warrior lmao.
    But yea, I'm sure Blizz will pay close attention to the new pvp and how it unravels in this xpac. They got those new "templates" so they can just make this debuff lower if you engage in PVP or smth.
    But as far as I am concerned this won't be needed. Warriors were always kinda strong in PVP. (god plz never again cata second wind)

This thread wasn't really necessary - the Fury thread already had enough pages of bemoaning this idiotic change, complete with defenders of it coming up with inane arguments like "You get angry so you get hit more, hurr hurr." Reality is that it's just another awful decision lain at the altar of "class fantasy."

between fantasy and logic why not just bring zerker stance back and bake the damage taken into it. We could have a new at the ready combat stance with it also

Or get rid of avatar bring back the old death wish baseline and give us a different cd.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    just bring zerker stance back and bake the damage taken into it.

This has been my dream for Warriors ever since they ripped stance-dancing away from my cold, dead hands.