7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    @Therris

Mogamu gives a full breakdown on every weapon, warframe and update as they release, as well as an occasional guide. He even goes back and revisits old stuff he reviewed to keep it in line with major changes.
    Thank you very much checking out his videos right now
    There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish
    I will do what I must to keep the balance!

Horde:Driefal-Cravius-Ristir-RonedSenthes

Brozime is a good one aswell. His videos usually go a little more indepth than Mogamu's in terms of individual weapons/frames, but both are fine. Tactical Potato is another one, although i don't really watch his content.

Mag and Volt reworks are arriving tomorrow, along with updates for all Warframe passives!

Should hopefully see some extra content too, I'm hoping for our Kavats!

The new Season 7 Sorties have started. But is it just me or have we been getting a long stream of unsoloable ones? To many defense/excavations/assassinations with unfavorable settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    The new Season 7 Sorties have started. But is it just me or have we been getting a long stream of unsoloable ones? To many defense/excavations/assassinations with unfavorable settings.
    Feels a little intentional

Also 18.3 is pushed to Friday at the earliest. They said it was clear during extra QA that it wasn't polished enough.

Just a word of warning, there's currently a 24 hour alert going on. Level 10-15 Defense that award a catalyst. But it is not easy! 20 waves, Corpus, a ton of enemies, radiation proc for friendly fire. Some are even unique boss models. So don't go in with your low level mastery fodder you want to level up during the double affinity weekend that also started today.

Great source of Oxium in a group though. Almost got a 1000 from my run.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2016-05-27 at 07:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what you're saying, is to solo it and run around as ember. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    So what you're saying, is to solo it and standing in a corner reading the forum as ember. >.>
    Fixed it for you.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    So what you're saying, is to solo it and run around as ember. >.>
    Don't think you'll get as many spawns as a solo. So really missing out on all that Oxium. I kinda wanted to run it again just for that resource.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Good suggestion.
    Don't think you'll get as many spawns as a solo. So really missing out on all that Oxium. I kinda wanted to run it again just for that resource.
    I think I have 10k or more at this point >.>
    Yes I played too much. That's just me though since I don't really need Oxium. I can see if you do need it it wouldn't be a bad idea to go in a group.

You can never have to much of that stuff! Vauban prime just appeared and I noticed you need 7k of it to build one of the parts. Who know's what else the game will throw at us in the future just to be jerkish.

You can never have to much of that stuff! Vauban prime just appeared and I noticed you need 7k of it to build one of the parts. Who know's what else the game will throw at us in the future just to be jerkish.
    ??? What resource? I didn't even notice when I built it :X
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    ??? What resource? I didn't even notice when I built it :X
    Oxium, that stuff you think you have enough of until something comes up.

- - - Updated - - -

But man! This was not a good update for me, 3 of my favorite Warframes got overly nerfed, really hampering the ability to actually do higher level missions. Good thing I've already moved in the barely playing casual mode.

Oxium, that stuff you think you have enough of until something comes up.

- - - Updated - - -

But man! This was not a good update for me, 3 of my favorite Warframes got overly nerfed, really hampering the ability to actually do higher level missions. Good thing I've already moved in the barely playing casual mode.
    Muh lex still 1 shots lv 100+ heavy gunners so I am happy :P

I like the Excalibur change. Got boring seeing players live in Exalted Blade and do nothing else but spam slashes for purely range. It was stronger than Ivara's bow. I think what Excal needs now, is for Exalted to give him a bigger defensive bonus(more parry!) so that he can properly go into the fray. As it stands, it is quite dangerous to run into melee with Exalted up. You don't negate enough damage.

Mesa's changes are so nice. I love it. Seriously.

Mag is superb, honestly she originally wasn't amazing except Corpus. People hate her "nerf" because they can't use her to one shot an entire spawn of Corpus in their Sortie.
    Her new armor debuff mechanic is nice, as it means if she's there you can always expect a good chunk of armor reduction on enemies. And more aura wiggle room if you wanna stack to 100% armor reduction.(By the way, she can achieve 100% armor reduction herself) And when you begin using her abilities like they should be, you're going to destroy Corrupted, Corpus, and Grineer with ease. I've been seeing myself get hits with 5 digits with Magnetize when properly built up. Range+Duration OR Strength+Range are now her bread and butter, praise it. (I use Strength+Range currently. Rebecca recommended it, and it has been quite good.)

Haven't had a chance to try Volt, but some are saying his ultimate is still lackluster. Hope they fix it. DE has already made dedicated feedback threads for this and other frames.

Trinity's changes are a mixed bag. 99% damage reduction builds were honestly pretty ridiculous, there's zero denying that. With the same build, you can get 55% damage reduction with the changes. Blessing no longer having infinite range is fine, except for one piece of content. The "Raids". But I'll get to that soon.

Valkyr's changes haven't affected her damage or play style. Instead, it just makes Hysteria's duration less. Testings shows that max duration lets you sit in hysteria for a solid minute of doing nothing. Energy Orb drops not included at all. Before the change, this was over 3 minutes. Not the end of the world, you just can't live in Hysteria with minimal effort anymore.
    Her other abilities should be addressed though, as they currently don't feel that good. She was too centered around Hysteria.

With these changes, many of which remove the "one trick pony" gimmicks many warframes are stuck with, I hope we'll see the enemies of the game get balanced too. THAT is what the main issue is. A 99% DR Trinity was almost a requirement to do a "raid", and it NEEDS the infinite range of Blessing to be effective for that. DE has balanced some frames around the enemy and very, very high end content. Which has ultimately led to "god mode" Warframes, or the ones you can't leave home without.

So here's hoping we voice our concerns on the Warframe forums to get a balance on enemies, and not cry over our Warframe no longer one shotting lv 125 enemies with a spammable ability.

Completely agree. Yes infinite hysteria and 99% reduction ect is completely silly and not something that should be in the game but they were used so much because the enemy scaling is through the roof and they were more or less required for the actual endgame content.

The only frame I bring to a level 100 sortie is my Valkyr because everytime I want to try something else I just get 1 shot constantly.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Completely agree. Yes infinite hysteria and 99% reduction ect is completely silly and not something that should be in the game but they were used so much because the enemy scaling is through the roof and they were more or less required for the actual endgame content.

The only frame I bring to a level 100 sortie is my Valkyr because everytime I want to try something else I just get 1 shot constantly.
    Pretty much. The issue is people are more concerned about "their warframe" being nerfed, rather than trying to deal with talking about the root of the problem. Endgame scaling.

The 18.3 update thread on Warframe's forums is filled with so much vile, toxic crap with people saying obsessing over the frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    Trinity's changes are a mixed bag. 99% damage reduction builds were honestly pretty ridiculous, there's zero denying that. With the same build, you can get 55% damage reduction with the changes. Blessing no longer having infinite range is fine, except for one piece of content. The "Raids". But I'll get to that soon.
    As someone who mains trinity, I like the fact that Blessing is no longer sippy bird spec and requires SOME degree of awareness. The only issue is the UI.

I should be able to turn on allied floating combat bars with 360 edge hugging.

Also, healing well should be a conal spray of healing I shoot from my hand for some aim based healing.

Putting a range on Trinity's healing was overkill, shouldn't pretend Warframe groups have the slightest bit of coordination. I'm fine with them making it so I have to spam the healing like a healer in WoW, even though most damage in high level content is 1 shotting, and the 99% DR was the only way low defense frames could really survive in high damage situations.

Seems like they made these changes to force people away from the meta, and away from the frames they like, which never ends well. But in the process the Trinity changes make it so some other weaker frames are excluded more.

Oh and Loki & Tonkor still remains the master race for soloing, I'll be sticking to that. It's funny seeing everyone complaining about Valk's invincibly after they breezed through the new Arena gamemode, but it was still Loki that was the strong one. Invisibility is pretty much Invincibility, pick up a single energy orb and he was good. And he wasn't forced to use melee either.

Putting a range on Trinity's healing was overkill, shouldn't pretend Warframe groups have the slightest bit of coordination.
    In pubs 4 mans, sure.
    In raids? It's completely acceptable to expect coordination. Not designing for it makes them too easy.