Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    This post pretty much nails it and yeah, as you stated, many women I know don't go around letting everyone know that they are female/ in these games. Also, yeah, many more women play MMOs/online games than he might realize as 2/4 of my Bnet list are female and my friends list in FFXIV is about 3/4 female.

Hell, I've had more issues with my fellow male gamers over the years moreso than the few troublemaking female ones I've encountered.
    If you have that many friends whom are female, that might tell us something about you than in general.

I have played with all kind of people, and mostly it is the mentality of people who find out that a person is a girl. Some people just play cause they want to play. Some enjoys the social aspect in online games. Now, you might think that only guys act "differently" when they find out a person is a girl, but that's wrong. Girls also acts differently around other girls sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Such a small post, and yet it contains an impressive about of stupidity.

Protip: stop being an insecure man-child and deal with the fact that gaming doesn't require a penis. If you can't handle that, stick to single-player games.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who isn't an idiot would already know this. "Isn't an idiot" being the key words.
    If only we could up-vote comments here ...

Yes, Tsugunai, the problems are with females, totally not yourself. No, not at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    My WoW guild mistress is one of the nicest people I've ever met.

My policy has always been that unless you can use your dick to hit extra keys then what's between your legs doesn't matter. That being said in my current raid team we have 5 girls and while 4 of them are fantastic (and 3 of those 4 do fulfill the stereotype of being healers) the other 1 is the GMs girlfriend who has no right to be on the team. I'm talking like sub 10th percentile who rarely beats the other ret pally in the group in spite of being 10 ilvls ahead. Obviously the fact that she's a girl plays a role but I'm sure the same thing would happen if the GM was a girl and her boyfriend was a shitty dps on our raid team.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    If only we could up-vote comments here ...

Yes, Tsugunai, the problems are with females, totally not yourself. No, not at all
    I'm a nice person on cover. I only take my more monstrous opinions out on elusive forums or imageboards but never in the games I play.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    People stereotype they're all collectively psychotic bitches always nagging, being abnormal, and also horribly inept at the games they taint with their presence..
    Sounds like gamers in general, not just the females. You, and many other 'gamers', just like to scapegoat girls.

Case in point, the amount of guilds I've seen wrecked by the antics of every flavor of dipshit, the vast majority of them dudes. Does that mean males are worse than females? Nope, it means people are shitters.

Deleted
    I worship girls ingame like they were Gods in hope of perhaps getting some pus one day from one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    I worship girls ingame like they were Gods in hope of perhaps getting some pus one day from one.
    Said girls would be golddiggers that'd ruin your fucking life.

if you mention that you are a female in online games you're an attention whore and deserve to be ridiculed

10+ Year Old Account
    Did not have any issues with women gamers, the only trend I noticed they prefer support roles more. All those I knew were pretty nice and fun.

I think the "hatred" comes mostly because of not getting laid for a long time or having some archaic mindset or simply being a shit human being

The only females I hate in vidya are the attention whores that cause drama.

Not sure what you are even talking about. The only "hatred" I've ever seen for female gamers are related to be the useless cunty girlfriend of the raid/guild leader and cam whores.I guess there might be a hand full of 12 year old CoD players that feel offended by girls, but that will only last another 2 years..

10+ Year Old Account
    Very unjustified, I honestly think it comes from a lot of insecure and lonely virgins. Honestly just speculation, possibly just sexist creeps who think gaming should be some sort of bro thing. Some of the best gamers I've ever met, particularly in WoW have been female. The first serious raiding guild I ever was GM of, my 2nd in command was a woman, she is even still a good family friend to this day, neither of us play but she has met my wife and I in person at Blizzcon multiple times and my children even call her aunt...

The fact there are so few true female gamers and a lot more publicity towards pretenders who use sex appeal or flirtation to work their way up in the gaming world doesn't help make it easier for true female gamers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    *gets the popcorn* Oh boy, this is gonna be goooooood.
    Munch munch pass please.

On topic note: ehen someone tells me they are a grill I always ask if they wan haz sex.. Hasn't worked yet tho I remain optimistic.

They're alright.
    Some ladies are annoying when they flaunt around being a female 24/7.

Other than that it's fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    They're alright.
    Some ladies are annoying when they flaunt around being a female 24/7.

Other than that it's fine.
    They just want the D. Flirt and worship them like Gods and it will happen eventuelly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care about anyone's gender in online games, if you're an attention whore/rude asshole I'll treat you like one no matter what you may have between your legs.

Gender is irrelevant to gaming, only skill and if you're polite and friendly matters tbh.

Deleted
    I dont get you people. female" gamers" are just fuckign JUST GAMERS. women are people too. end of fucking talk. They enjoy the same games as you.
    ANY hate for any women,female, girl, ANY gender, based only on their gender is unjustified. I mean i am sorry if you have NEVER talked to any girl, ever. but they are not mythical creatures from a different planet or species. My guild have a atleast 4 Class leaders that are women. and one of our raid leaders are as well. Just..
    I have no words..
    and btw, hopefully not anyone thinks that they're ALL what you said.. GOD this makes me angry.

Mhmm, just like ALL cops beat people, just like ALL Muslims blow things up, just like ALL yadda blah blah...we get it, you're 12.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    I dont get you people. female" gamers" are just fuckign JUST GAMERS. women are people too. end of fucking talk. They enjoy the same games as you.
    ANY hate for any women,female, girl, ANY gender, based only on their gender is unjustified. I mean i am sorry if you have NEVER talked to any girl, ever. but they are not mythical creatures from a different planet or species. My guild have a atleast 4 Class leaders that are women. and one of our raid leaders are as well. Just..
    I have no words..
    and btw, hopefully not anyone thinks that they're ALL what you said.. GOD this makes me angry.
    Wow.. You rage at unjustified anger, and then rage with the same unjustified anger Pathetic.

In case you (like 99% of the people of mmo-champion) thought that reading any of the other posts here might be to taxing for you;

A girl who is a gamer:
    Will seldom ever let you know they're a girl, unless it actually matters.
    Is actually good at the game.
    Doesn't need or want white knights.
    Doesn't want attention.
    Is there to play the game.

A gamer girl:
    At the drop of the hat remind you in ever possible way that she's a girl.
    Generally has no idea what the fuck she's doing, and doesn't want to get better.
    Needs and wants white knights so she can act like a cunt and be counter productive.
    Wants every last bit of everyone's attention at all times, will "flirt" with guys non stop to get it if needed.
    Isn't there to play the game. Honestly I have no idea what a gamer girl is there for other than to piss the actual gamers off and some how have fun at the same time.