Thread: Paladin Librams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I feel like we should have an extra slot then somewhere that says "relic slot" (probably near trinket slots or something) and you can add quivers, librams or whatever matches your class. That'd be cool.
    We had that from TBC to Cataclysm (if I'm not mistaking).

Quote Originally Posted by Shorteh View Post
    We had that from TBC to Cataclysm (if I'm not mistaking).
    Wait what? I don't remember having a spot specifically for vanity items in wrath or cata. Didn't start in TBC so I don't know about that.

He was referring to the relic slot as an animated piece as if it was a shirt or tabard slot.

We did though have a relic slot but as an item that gave some benefit.

-Devotion Aura is increased by 54 points
    -Crusader Strike grants x ap stacking to 3 times.
    -Flash of LIGHT heals for 56 more

Etc , there was no visual

While a Libram would be amazing to have on your paladin, if one class has it then they'd have to make something for all other classes.
    That having been said, I want one! I've felt Paladins should have one since I played Wc3.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorOfDeath View Post
    While a Libram would be amazing to have on your paladin, if one class has it then they'd have to make something for all other classes.
    That having been said, I want one! I've felt Paladins should have one since I played Wc3.
    Yea, all classes were supposed to. Ours was libram.

Rogue: poison vials
    Shaman: totem
    Hunter: quiver and ammo pouch

Etc

Deleted
    Wait what? I don't remember having a spot specifically for vanity items in wrath or cata. Didn't start in TBC so I don't know about that.
    It wasn't a vanity item; it was an item with actual stats and effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    It wasn't a vanity item; it was an item with actual stats and effects.
    Oh, for some reason I don't remember that. I either got it but wasn't focused on it so I don't remember or I never saw it to begin with. I would rather have it as a vanity item so all classes can get their vanity items like they were suppose to.

Deleted
    Oh, for some reason I don't remember that. I either got it but wasn't focused on it so I don't remember or I never saw it to begin with. I would rather have it as a vanity item so all classes can get their vanity items like they were suppose to.
    If you played in TBC, you definitely filled your relic slot. It was completely forgettable though, it was literally just a stat stick that you slotted into your character sheet just next to your offhand (if I recall correctly)

Quote Originally Posted by Vasher View Post
    If you played in TBC, you definitely filled your relic slot. It was completely forgettable though, it was literally just a stat stick that you slotted into your character sheet just next to your offhand (if I recall correctly)
    Something like the thing all melee classes had? Like you could socket a gun into that extra slot which served as a stat stick basically? I didn't play in TBC I started in late 08 but I definitely remember having to slot guns into that extra slot thing.

Deleted
    Those visual items that we were supposed to get were transformed into artifacts and their other styles. You got yo librams, hunter got quivers.
    Gotta wait till next xpac to see more animated things.
    Be grateful for new 3d armors and many artifact skins ppl :P

I remember Vanilla Paladins would do this EPL quest that gave you a special quest item ray gun to get rid of some spirits. Most of us kept the quest item and never completed the quest just to fill that slot. Ah the good ole days.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sungamnori View Post
    I remember Vanilla Paladins would do this EPL quest that gave you a special quest item ray gun to get rid of some spirits. Most of us kept the quest item and never completed the quest just to fill that slot. Ah the good ole days.
    Egan's Blaster .

Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    Holy crap... a comment there just reminded me of the days before Holy Shock, Avenger's Shield, Exorcism, and ranged Judgement... "Ah, well, off to get Linken's Boomerang..." That was literally the only ranged pull we could get.