Page 62 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Who the fuck cares. Dungeon + mythic. At least 5 man players will be able to get set bonuses and start ramping up the rewars from doing 5 man, rather than starting with fuck all and be at a huge disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Achievement statistics are grabbed from your armory with an API usage, so they are much more representative. Also, their sample base is high enough to get valid percentage (not overall loot count that you tried to use).
    Clearly you don't know how WoWhead works and no the sample isn't enough to get a valid percentage.

Ether provide the full percentage or nothing at all sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    I'm 7/13 mythic and I only use the groupfinder tool, so this whole "I don't have time to be in a guild" is bullshit. Really. If I can pug mythic, you can pug normal.
    Don't know if you realize this but not everyone is you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Because when lfr has tier set, groups will require it for random things
    And when there is no tier groups will require other shit. Welcome to the shitty WoW community.

If all LFR dropped was cosmetics then that would still be required.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Clearly you don't know how WoWhead works and no the sample isn't enough to get a valid percentage.

Ether provide the full percentage or nothing at all sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know if you realize this but not everyone is you.

- - - Updated - - -

And when there is no tier groups will require other shit. Welcome to the shitty WoW community.

If all LFR dropped was cosmetics then that would still be required.
    No it wouldn't. Why would anyone require cosmetics...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Ok clearly you took the cosmetics comment serious and missed my point.

No matter what there will always be shit requirements. You could strip everything out of LFR and it would be replaced with something from heroics or world questing.

This community has shown time and time again if you give them the power they will abuse it. That is why a mode like LFR is needed. The ability to que up and only have to deal with RNG.

LFR will never be removed and the rewards don't need to be gutted to please a small few forum users.

Clearly blizzard agree's since LFR is going back to MOP style if not a improved version of that.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Ok clearly you took the cosmetics comment serious and missed my point.

No matter what there will always be shit requirements. You could strip everything out of LFR and it would be replaced with something from heroics or world questing.

This community has shown time and time again if you give them the power they will abuse it. That is why a mode like LFR is needed. The ability to que up and only have to deal with RNG.

LFR will never be removed and the rewards don't need to be gutted to please a small few forum users.

Clearly blizzard agree's since LFR is going back to MOP style if not a improved version of that.
    The only improved form of LFR is normal. Ability to queue, and the bosses actually matter.

The only improved form of LFR is normal. Ability to queue, and the bosses actually matter.
    The Legion version is a improved version over WOD.

But I agree somewhat and would love for LFR to be replaced with a queable Normal Mode. As it stands we don't know the difficulty of legion LFR. But if its at lease on par with MOP I am happy.

I rather have bosses that is somewhat of a threat (even if barely) then the target dummys we got in WOD.

The Legion version is a improved version over WOD.

But I agree somewhat and would love for LFR to be replaced with a queable Normal Mode. As it stands we don't know the difficulty of legion LFR. But if its at lease on par with MOP I am happy.

I rather have bosses that is somewhat of a threat (even if barely) then the target dummys we got in WOD.
    Normal mode is already queable, it just has group leaders. And I've ran into far more minimum ilevel only queues

Achievements are cosmetics, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    Achievements are cosmetics, right?
    No, they're proof of capability...

Normal mode is already queable, it just has group leaders. And I've ran into far more minimum ilevel only queues
    You clearly don't get it. Normal Mode is not queable and to say as much is foolish. LFG does what you did in trade back in wrath but now cross realm nothing more.

To say its queable is laughable and as I said you clearly don't get it.

- - - Updated - - -

No, they're proof of capability...
    Not really. Anyone can have a mythic kill if they got the gold for it.

Achievements don't prove shit.

You clearly don't get it. Normal Mode is not queable and to say as much is foolish. LFG does what you did in trade back in wrath but now cross realm nothing more.

To say its queable is laughable and as I said you clearly don't get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. Anyone can have a mythic kill if they got the gold for it.

Yes they do, look at the date. The fact you're going to assume everyone bought theirs, or ignore the fact that the LFG tool is now basically a queue system, since it puts you a queue for a group, and makes grouping so much faster easier and refilling groups better.

Yes they do, look at the date. The fact you're going to assume everyone bought theirs, or ignore the fact that the LFG tool is now basically a queue system, since it puts you a queue for a group, and makes grouping so much faster easier and refilling groups better.
    It only makes grouping faster if you fit someones insane requirements or there is a group going for what you want at the time you want to play. Also once again dates don't mean shit and unless you search there armory achievements can be faked. Achievements themselves don't mean shit because you don't know how well they did in the kill if the achievement is legit anyway.

Once more LFG is NOT a que system its a grouping system. Unless NM go's under the LFR system (Aka queable) it will never replace it.

I rather sit in que for 30mins knowing ill get a group and get the content done over rolling the dice in LFG.

You keep misusing the term que and I don't you know what it means. There is nothing queable about LFG, As I done said its the same thing u did in trade in wrath but now cross-realm and in a menu.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-05-28 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Most probably, yeah. I really hoped that LFR change in WoD would make people want to go into Normal raids at least but alas, human kind.
    They tuned up normal raids in WoD vs. where Flex was in SoO. If it was their intention that people move up, they shot themselves in the foot again.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    They tuned up normal raids in WoD vs. where Flex was in SoO. If it was their intention that people move up, they shot themselves in the foot again.
    Also the annoying requirements people had
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    They just didnt know how shitty and spoiled player are nowadays.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    They just didnt know how shitty and spoiled player are nowadays.
    Oh ya we are so spoiled, I mean it isn't like its been nearly a year since new content was released..

That's so one dimensional a single look into your armory link would tell me I'd never want to group up with you for anything half serious.
    Even the minor interaction of having to click on it and having the chance of being refused is too much for some fragile minds to handle. Or they might even have to write a sentence.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-05-28 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    That's so one dimensional a single look into your armory link would tell me I'd never want to group up with you for anything half serious.
    At lease you can see my armory link. I bet your some halfwit who claims to be a good raider but hasn't even done NM archy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should have tied tier gear to Mythic dungeons instead, so it was an actual challenge. But whatevs.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post

Even the minor interaction of having to click on it and having the chance of being refused is too much for some fragile minds to handle. Or they might even have to write a sentence.
    If raids went back to a single difficulty single size would that cause you to reevaluate that position?