7+ Year Old Account
    One more russian rewiev, the guy says that film was amazing, exactly what all players were expecting from it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7XAi4kAw4Y

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfclaw95 View Post
    Yeah, gotta be trolling.
    We are bound to have some stills soon, and you would see that for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    We are bound to have some stills soon, and you would see that for yourself.
    Just in the remote case you're not trolling.

And that isn't even a good quality picture.

Why have you guys been replying to a troll post ? You're feeding and the troll likes it.

10+ Year Old Account
    From looking at the IMDb comments as well as the Twitter feed, it seems pretty clear to me that this movie proved to be an audience success. Even the people who think it is a very flawed movie have been giving it a a 6 or a 7 because of how strong the good points of the movie are.

Tons of people are asking for a sequel and considering how well it has been doing in every country it has opened in so far, I think we are looking at a commercial success here, which is the most important thing the WarCraft movie needed to achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by sinthori View Post
    Why have you guys been replying to a troll post ? You're feeding and the troll likes it.
    In case someone else comes, reads his shitpost and believes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    reads his shitpost and believes it.
    That was not a "shitpost", it was an objective review.

If you have something to comment on it except bickering over one point, please do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    In case someone else comes, reads his shitpost and believes it.
    ^This, He edited the camrip part so I was like "This is new, it's blurry for some people now."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ezioda004 View Post
    ^This, He edited the camrip part so I was like "This is new, it's blurry for some people now."
    That is just shameful. He can not even stand by his own words.

Anyones with a sense should know that a camprip makes a movie looked many times worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    That was not a "shitpost", it was an objective review.

If you have something to comment on it except bickering over one point, please do so.
    And mine was an objective review of your review: It's shit.

If you don't care enough about the movie to watch it properly, nobody should care about your "objective" opinion. No, a camrip isn't the same quality as the actual movie. No, you can't judge the quality of the CGI, the sets, the costumes or even the acting when everything is darkened and blurry.

If anything you just gave a 4/10 to the camrip, which means the movie behind it must be, like, a 12/10 or something crazy like that. Glad you liked it THAT much.

Quote Originally Posted by sinthori View Post
    makes a movie looked many times worse.
    That is just pathetic. Many people (who saw that in movies) commented on many exterior scenes being visually greenscreen, so there is no need to defend them.

Even if they were good, that would not make this movie 5/10 for me.

Okay, so it was a 4/10 movie for you, fine.

Can we move on?

Deleted
    It was probably already posted in the thread but here's the full soundtrack from the movie

https://soundcloud.com/backlotmusic/...-ramin-djawadi

If somebody want to play a reviewer, they otha stop being cheapskates and see the movie live.

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    It was probably already posted in the thread but here's the full soundtrack from the movie

https://soundcloud.com/backlotmusic/...-ramin-djawadi
    Exactly, it was already posted like 3 or 4 times, but that's not a bad thing to share it again
    I like very much this soundtrack.
    IMO it's a good movie soundtrack, and a great Warcraft soundtrack. For example, "The Horde" wouldn't be so effective to me if it weren't that the first half of it reminds me A LOT of Warcraft III orc music. That's why it is a good movie soundtrack but a great Warcraft soundtrack

Bellular's review:

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfclaw95 View Post
    Bellular's review:
    Nice review

- - - Updated - - -

"A Flawed Gem" resumes pretty well the thought of many fans reactions

Deleted
    I checked various scene release sites, there doesn't even seem to be a camrip yet :S

Quote Originally Posted by callyx View Post
    I checked various scene release sites, there doesn't even seem to be a camrip yet :S
    Then that guy must have went to the theater, cammed it and watched the cam version.