Poll: Which is your favourite feature?

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    None of the above.

Garrison: shitty click game, almost automated by addons.
    Shipyard: see garrison
    Rep grind: easy but takes forever, time gated. The opposite of what I want.
    AU Lore: Was nonsensical and fragmented. Grom's bad! He's good! The big bad is a dude who's name we've barely heard! There are infinite Sargeras but only one Kil'Jaeden! Wait... I mean...
    Puzzle like terrain: Was annoying when leveling, felt very claustrophobic and constantly felt like I was wasting time when I chose wrong. After hitting 100 until flying it basically meant that getting to the raid took a couple minutes and killed group finder groups that didn't have a warlock.

Best feature is probably group finder, but even that was pretty flawed, and worse than a player developed addon from last expansion (Oqueue) that they broke when this one dropped.
    Well, exactly. My assumption is the OP is sarcastic?

Account wide flying was good, though it came way too late.
    Raids were nice, but I kinda just feel bland 'bout Archimonde, as a fight that is. For some odd reason I like BRF way more than I do HFC.

Questing, oh my, a lot of ppl say, that it was the best ever, true it was good... ...for the first time. Not so on the 2nd or 3rd, the questing is/was too much on the rails and some parts of the zones were annoying at their best. "Look, I have an objective right next to me on the minimap, good thing I only need to take a detour from Northrend to get to it"

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    That isn't a feature, that's just something Blizz had thrown in to whiners and filthy casuals.

- - - Updated - - -

Mythic dungeon is just renamed heroic dungeon.
    Heroic dungeon is normal dungeon
    And normal dungeon is ready mode for casuals to throw in welfare gears.
    Is the plural for the gear that we use really gears? It just doesn't sound right. I know there are gears in a clock but i don't think we can equip those.

Premade group finder, and Highmaul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Urok View Post
    Garrison. Made me a multi millionaire (Gold) obv.
    I'm jealous!

WOD specific I'd say I loved the idea of garrisons, I was enjoying the involvement it had during the leveling, as far as end-game goes I think garrisons where a bit extreme and with the addition to shipyard it was just too much.
    Which brings me to my favorite part: the leveling. It was the best leveling in a long time and I really enjoyed it.

Selfie cam + twitter integration

truly a technological feat of our day

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    This is literally the only thing of value they added in WoD.
    And some of them are terrible with armor unadjusted to fit properly on the new models rofl.

I liked nothing in the poll.

I liked convertible primary stat gear.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Questing was my favorite and it's not in the poll.

Group Finder tool that let you search for a group yourself instead of queue BS. By far the best feature added in Warlords.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

It's funny (and delightful) to see how many people forget that Blizzard tried to sell the "updated character models" as a feature of WoD. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Updated character models... Sadly that's about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    It's funny (and delightful) to see how many people forget that Blizzard tried to sell the "updated character models" as a feature of WoD. :P
    You're right it wasn't a feature.. But you gotta pick something right? >.<

Shared gear across specs was nice, especially for tier sets.
    Can't think of anything else that was good right now. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Level design and leveling. I think Blizzard made an incredible job at immersion.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Neither of the options.

Updated character models.

The 10th anniversary event. Running 40 man Molten Core and getting the Core Hound mount was fun because it was a very social.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

The only thing I really enjoyed was maybe the levelling.

None of the poll. What I like the most are the new tabs for toys and stuff, mats stacking up to 200 and the updated character models. Feels like this expansion kinda lacked in good new features.

Deleted
    Story was Ok, World Objectives were fun the first time you did them. I liked the going back to rep grinds instead of time locked dailies and of course all the gold I made from garrisons. Some of the Raid mechanics were really fun mostly BRF though and some HFC bosses. Highmaul felt weak, Bladefists early demise was also a let down.